Windows 10: Windows 10 lost and icons including Dashlane

Discus and support Windows 10 lost and icons including Dashlane in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I turned on my laptop yesterday to find Windows 10 gone and replaced by Windows 7 and the loss of most of my files along with Dashlane. I had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DOROTHYMARKUSH, Oct 17, 2019.

1. Windows 10 lost and icons including Dashlane

I turned on my laptop yesterday to find Windows 10 gone and replaced by Windows 7 and the loss of most of my files along with Dashlane. I had protection to my computer and there were no issues. I have tried everything to recover what was lost but have been unsuccessful and am at a loss as it appears as if it were the first time I had turned on my laptop and was newly started. Is there anyone that can help me. It all coincides with an automatic update. "Help!"

:)

DOROTHYMARKUSH, Oct 17, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 desktop icons not in order

In ccleaner, did you uncheck cleaning the icon cache... have not used in a while; however, I think that is what the option is called.

Now, if you are setting the icons and they move after you have set the settings and not changed them... you may have the "Random Windows 10 Icon movement problem".
    Some people have this and some don't.

Here is a thread on the problem at Windows10 forums: Windows 10: Folder View Settings and Desktop Icon Positions Not Saving

95Viper, Oct 17, 2019
  3. Windows vista x64 computer icon always changing

what icons are you referring to?
    In the Windows Explorer list or desktop?

twicksisted, Oct 17, 2019
  4. Windows 10 lost and icons including Dashlane

Dashlane Installation Fail

We appreciate you for getting back to us. Dashlane is an extension for Microsoft Edge that
    integrates seamlessly into your browsing experience. As you use and create passwords Dashlane saves them into a secure vault that only you can access. To check if dashlane was installed properly in your computer, follow the steps provided in this
    article to view Extensions in Microsoft Edge.

Note: You must have the Windows 10 Anniversary Update before you can use extensions.

Efraim Gar, Oct 17, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 lost and icons including Dashlane

1. Windows 10 lost and icons including Dashlane - Similar Threads - lost icons including

2. lost icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lost icons: i recently minimized images on my system and lost my icons. how do I get them back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-icons/77dc25cb-6fbe-4be1-9046-2e6322234216
  3. What is Dashlane?

What is Dashlane?: What is Dashlane?? How did it access my PC? is it supported or recommended by Microsoft? * Moved from Garage https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-dashlane/584074bd-c509-4cbd-ae39-e1a714230dba
  4. User profile lost including desktop files, folders and taskbar icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    User profile lost including desktop files, folders and taskbar icons: Please Help Following the most recent windows updates I had a couple of intermittent problems as follows: 1. On occasion the PC would boot to a fresh desktop with program icons but all of my desktop files and folders gone as well as taskbar shortcuts disappeared. 2....
  5. Windows 10 update ive lost everything including windows apps!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update ive lost everything including windows apps!: So what ever update that caused all the pain has affected my PC ive lost everything, files, destop profile and apps. I cant even get anything to come up on the start menu unless I right click it. I want to do a fresh reinstallation of windows 10 but don't have an external...
  6. Dashlane

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dashlane: I am trying to figure out how to turn this Dashlane thing off. I signed up to it thinking I needed it to run my AutoCad on this slow computer, come to find out I dont need it. So now I want to get rid of it all together because everytime I turn my computer on it runs this...
  7. Task Bar icons not responding - including Start Icon - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task Bar icons not responding - including Start Icon - Windows 10: I cannot open programs by clicking the icons on the task bar. (including hidden icons) In some cases (start button/Windows icon) I can right click and get to certain tasks - but that doesn't work on other icons. I can navigate between open programs, but can't open new...
  8. How to restore lost Apps, including Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to restore lost Apps, including Windows 10: How to restore lost Apps, including Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-restore-lost-apps-including-windows-10/2e2407af-b032-43ea-a87d-29d1f27afb36
  9. Dashlane

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Dashlane: I don't have an account with Dashlane, yet everytime I go to enter a password, I get a popup that says---Login to Dashlane to fill form in one click. How do I get rid of this popup, permanently?...
  10. Dashlane

Dashlane: How do I get Dashlane to work with Windows 10? Seems to work on some sites but not on others 38231