Windows 10: Windows 10 loudness low after adjusting sound

Discus and support Windows 10 loudness low after adjusting sound in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Have anyone noticed, after you adjust volume of computer the loudness decreases for few minutes. for example, I am playing music at 24% volume, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by sandipkc7, Dec 10, 2015.

1. sandipkc7 Win User

Windows 10 loudness low after adjusting sound

Have anyone noticed, after you adjust volume of computer the loudness decreases for few minutes.
    for example, I am playing music at 24% volume, and when I change system volume and change back to 24% again, the loudness of music decreases for few minutes. I thought my ear was wrong so I tested with app to measure the decibles. I figured I was getting 50db sound at 24% and later when I changed back to 24% I got 30db of volume for few minutes but it eventually rises to 50db.

What is reason for such behaviour and how to fix it?

:)

sandipkc7, Dec 10, 2015
  2. ice42 Win User

Low sound after installing Windows 10

i upgraded to windows 10 and my sound was loud for a few seconds then it got very very low so i thought it was maybe cause i had an error in windows 7 why it did that so i tried everything to try in fix it but nothing works so i installed a clean copy
    of windows 10 and the sound was loud again for a few seconds then it got low again so i went to a site in got my audio drivers install them but the same thing happen but this time i looked at the speaker bar in the task bar and it said speaker 2 thats when
    i had loud sound then it switch to speaker which im assuming its speaker 1 and thats when my loud sound got very low again please help thank you

ice42, Dec 10, 2015
  3. JoanL. Win User
    Get notification without sound in Windows 10

Windows 10

Loud sound with low battery notification is very annoying. Always makes me jump. Is there any way to still get the notification without the sound.

JoanL., Dec 10, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 loudness low after adjusting sound

1. Windows 10 loudness low after adjusting sound - Similar Threads - loudness low adjusting

2. Low sound in windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Low sound in windows 10: I can hear sound in my laptop but it is too low and I can't hear it clearly and this issue is facing after recent windows 10 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/low-sound-in-windows-10/5d98be6f-f131-458a-9e8b-962aa89d0068
  3. Sound adjustment

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound adjustment: How to adjust treble & bass sounds mixer. Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-adjustment/1735b9ea-579b-4524-81b4-7c7c75c0fdd2
  4. Sound is too low in some applications, and too loud in others after upgrading motherboard.

Sound is too low in some applications, and too loud in others after upgrading motherboard.: Yesterday I built a PC and put in a new motherboard and processor. Today when i watched a video on youtube, the volume was VERY low. I had to turn the youtube volume up all the way, and my headphone volume up ALL the way to be able to here it at a decent level. I used to only...
  5. every time adjust volume, I hear windows sysem sound, annoying loud

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    every time adjust volume, I hear windows sysem sound, annoying loud: Is there anyway to turn that sound off? Who wants to hear that, I want to hear the video, not a 1 second reverberating sound blurb over the speakers which overrides the video sound track. I have been finding it quite an annoying extra noise. 126919
  6. Windows 10 sound auto adjusts

Windows 10 sound auto adjusts: I have a "bug" where sound will auto adjusts. i tried everything... and i mean EVERYTHING! It automatically install a sound driver what i think is the problem. In windows 7 i don't have this issue (with the driver in the picture). I have a Lenovo thinkpad T430 [img] 120498
  7. Windows 10 sound auto adjusts

Windows 10 sound auto adjusts: I have a "bug" where sound will auto adjusts. i tried everything... and i mean EVERYTHING! It automatically install a sound driver what i think is the problem. In windows 7 i don't have this issue (with the driver in the picture). I have a Lenovo thinkpad T430 [img] 120499
  8. Windows 10 sound auto adjusts

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 sound auto adjusts: I have a "bug" where sound will auto adjusts. i tried everything... and i mean EVERYTHING! It automatically install a sound driver what i think is the problem. In windows 7 i don't have this issue (with the driver in the picture). I have a Lenovo thinkpad T430 [img] 120498
  9. low sound can not here audio not loud enough

low sound can not here audio not loud enough: audio not loud enough https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/low-sound-can-not-here-audio-not-loud-enough/013a6d06-e6cf-4da2-8a05-18560f642530
  10. Very low sound on Windows 10 - Loudness Equalization missing

Very low sound on Windows 10 - Loudness Equalization missing: Hello, Recently, when listening to certain sounds, I have realized that, for some reason, the computer plays these sounds in a much lower volume than originally intended. [ATTACH] Even though in this particular example, it isn't too noticeable, almost everything I hear from...