Windows 10: Windows 10 low FPS

Discus and support Windows 10 low FPS in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I using windows 10 pro 64bit core i7, 2th 8cpus, 12gb ram 2ssd but I using window 7 play game 150-200fps - nor-high setting when I using window... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TrầnThanh, Mar 11, 2019.

1. Windows 10 low FPS

Hello, I using windows 10 pro 64bit
    core i7, 2th 8cpus, 12gb ram 2ssd
    but I using window 7 play game 150-200fps - nor-high setting
    when I using window 10 pro game 40-50 fps. Why? I updated all driver, but nothing improves

:)

TrầnThanh, Mar 11, 2019
  2. Don_714 Win User

Low FPS Problems

One Thing I had realize Is that On windows 7 there is no low fps and I have windows 10 and Intel core I.3 chip and the computer is brand new. Fro some reason I have Low Fps and don't worry I did a virus scan already.

Don_714, Mar 11, 2019
  3. id FREEK Win User
    Low FPS Windows 10

• Downloaded the drivers for your card manually
      • Using the nvidia website on the driver page use, Option 1 Manually find drivers for your NVIDIA products.
        • Product Type
        • Product Series
        • Product
        • Operating System
        • Language
    • Select the green SEARCH button
    • Select the green DOWNLOAD button
    • Run the Nvidia Driver that you downloaded.
    • Accept the licence agreement.
    • Select "CUSTOM".
    • Make sure "Clean installation" is checked.
    • Begin installation.
    • After installation has finished shutdown your computer. Do not do a restart.
    • After your computer has shut down restart your computer.
    I must have had the wrong driver installed because this fixed my low fps.

id FREEK, Mar 11, 2019
  4. Windows 10 low FPS

Windows 10 and LOW FPS in games

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Are you facing this issue with a particular game or with all games?

I suggest you to go into the games settings and check if the FPS is set to low. IF its low then change it into high.

Also see if the Monitor screen resolution matches the game screen resolution. You can check it by going into the setting of the game and check.

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Mar 11, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 low FPS

1. Windows 10 low FPS - Similar Threads - low FPS

2. Windows 10 - Low FPS problems???

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 - Low FPS problems???: I recently upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10. I had an issue with a large frame rate drop when if first upgraded but soon fund out I was missing a few updates that failed to install when upgrading which I then fixed. Today I started playing a few games and each game had...
  3. Old games unplayable - low fps

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Old games unplayable - low fps: Hello, I looked through many topics regarding this problem but I have never found a solution that would help me, so I would very much appreciate your help. I love some old games, that are not available right now on the digital platforms. I used to play them on my Windows...
  4. Windows 10 April update freezes and low fps at games

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 April update freezes and low fps at games: Good evening to all. After i received and installed the April updates i got randomly system frezes and low fps all the time when im playing games or even if im not. I never got this problem before. My system is new and strong enough so i am sure its something from these...
  5. Windows update Intel Management and 1809 cumulative and now I have low FPS

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows update Intel Management and 1809 cumulative and now I have low FPS: I just update Intel management interface and also a NET framework and 1809 cumulative update and I have been getting lower FPS in games. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-intel-management-and-1809/008d25af-f86b-4b9f-b1e0-82f74391bb07
  6. Sudden Low FPS League of Legends after Disabling and Re-enable Nvidia Display Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudden Low FPS League of Legends after Disabling and Re-enable Nvidia Display Driver: Hey guys, this morning i just a got problem while playing game League of Legend, its says my " An unknown DirectX error has occurred and league of legends cannot start.." so i started to search to fix it, someone told me that i need to disable and re-enable my nvidia display...
  7. dual screen-game in windowed borderless makes youtube fps low and lag.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    dual screen-game in windowed borderless makes youtube fps low and lag.: Hi, specs first, problem second i7-2600k 3.4GHz 16 GB Ram 64Bit OS Win10 Home version 1809 build 17763.253 GeForce 960 SSC 4GB 1st Monitor: LG 25um56 running at 2560x1080 60Hz Display Port 2nd Monitor: Vizio E24-C1 running at 1920x1080 60Hz HDMI Game: Monster Hunter...
  8. Why do I get low FPS while playing Overwatch?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I get low FPS while playing Overwatch?: I have recently fallen in love with Overwatch for the first time, from the first match I knew it was true love... However, my computer does not seem to share the same love that I have for the game. All the other games that I play, I can run at either high or even ultra...
  9. Low performance in games, FPS drops, game is not smooth on new SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low performance in games, FPS drops, game is not smooth on new SSD: Hello, A few days ago I installed Windows 10 on my laptop using Microsoft instalation tool (Pobierz WindowsÂ*10) (Windows 10 version 1809). I've done it because I've changed my old HDD to SSD. On the previous disk (HDD) I had Windows 10 version 1803. Unfortunately, after...
  10. After a Win 10 crash games fps are low.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After a Win 10 crash games fps are low.: Hi, So, a few days ago I had windows crash where the "Your PC didn't start correctly" screen showed up. After I tried literally all other options I had to go with the "Reset PC" option, this way I could at least keep the personal files, but all non-microsoft drivers are...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 low fps in new version

2. windows hello ב- windows 10

3. minecraft windows 10 low fps on startup screen

4. windows low fps