Windows 10: windows 10 low fps

Discus and support windows 10 low fps in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i just bought this laptop a year ago with i7 9750 ram 16 gb nvidia 1650 recently i play gta five smooth with 60 fps but suddenly its drop until... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by tionl, Nov 1, 2020.

1. tionl Win User

windows 10 low fps

i just bought this laptop a year ago with
    i7 9750

ram 16 gb

nvidia 1650

recently i play gta five smooth with 60 fps but suddenly its drop until below 30

does anyone know what is the problem i already try to format my laptop several times

but still got low fps in every games

:)

tionl, Nov 1, 2020
  2. Don_714 Win User

Low FPS Problems

One Thing I had realize Is that On windows 7 there is no low fps and I have windows 10 and Intel core I.3 chip and the computer is brand new. Fro some reason I have Low Fps and don't worry I did a virus scan already.

Don_714, Nov 1, 2020
  3. id FREEK Win User
    Low FPS Windows 10

• Downloaded the drivers for your card manually
      • Using the nvidia website on the driver page use, Option 1 Manually find drivers for your NVIDIA products.
        • Product Type
        • Product Series
        • Product
        • Operating System
        • Language
    • Select the green SEARCH button
    • Select the green DOWNLOAD button
    • Run the Nvidia Driver that you downloaded.
    • Accept the licence agreement.
    • Select "CUSTOM".
    • Make sure "Clean installation" is checked.
    • Begin installation.
    • After installation has finished shutdown your computer. Do not do a restart.
    • After your computer has shut down restart your computer.
    I must have had the wrong driver installed because this fixed my low fps.

id FREEK, Nov 1, 2020
  4. windows 10 low fps

Windows 10 and LOW FPS in games

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Are you facing this issue with a particular game or with all games?

I suggest you to go into the games settings and check if the FPS is set to low. IF its low then change it into high.

Also see if the Monitor screen resolution matches the game screen resolution. You can check it by going into the setting of the game and check.

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Nov 1, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 low fps

1. windows 10 low fps - Similar Threads - low fps

2. Why is my GPU and CPU usage so low and I still have FPS drops in games?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my GPU and CPU usage so low and I still have FPS drops in games?: I have a GTX 1660 Super paired with a Ryzen 5 3600 3.6GHz processor, B550 Gaming PLUS motherboard, 16Gb RAM, and a 465Gb SSD which I use to run the game I am talking about.My issue is that when I am playing a game such as Java Minecraft using Forge to load mods, my FPS drops...
  3. Why is my GPU and CPU usage so low and I still have FPS drops in games?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my GPU and CPU usage so low and I still have FPS drops in games?: I have a GTX 1660 Super paired with a Ryzen 5 3600 3.6GHz processor, B550 Gaming PLUS motherboard, 16Gb RAM, and a 465Gb SSD which I use to run the game I am talking about.My issue is that when I am playing a game such as Java Minecraft using Forge to load mods, my FPS drops...
  4. Low fps after fresh installed windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low fps after fresh installed windows 10: Runing 3090 gpu founders edition with 32 gb ram and i9 10900k cpu would like to have some tips or solutions for this problem did I windows 10 update and it ruined worse then last time game like gta 5, 30 fps and Saint Row new one up to 40 50 fps last time the Saint Row ruined...
  5. Low fps after fresh installed windows 10

Low fps after fresh installed windows 10: Runing 3090 gpu founders edition with 32 gb ram and i9 10900k cpu would like to have some tips or solutions for this problem did I windows 10 update and it ruined worse then last time game like gta 5, 30 fps and Saint Row new one up to 40 50 fps last time the Saint Row ruined...
  6. low cpu and gpu usage causing fps drops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    low cpu and gpu usage causing fps drops: i have a hp omen gaming laptop with i7-10875h and rtx 3070. my laptop run pretty smooth while gaming and had my gpu usage was 98% and rare fps drop before but now both my cpu and gpu usage fluctuates a lot, and rarely hit above 70%. i have tried a lot of things but no...
  7. low cpu and gpu usage causing fps drops

low cpu and gpu usage causing fps drops: i have a hp omen gaming laptop with i7-10875h and rtx 3070. my laptop run pretty smooth while gaming and had my gpu usage was 98% and rare fps drop before but now both my cpu and gpu usage fluctuates a lot, and rarely hit above 70%. i have tried a lot of things but no...
  8. Low fps in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low fps in games: I suddenly had low fps in all my games so i tried fixing it and ran into several problemssfc doesnt work i get the error Windows Resource Protection could not start the repair service, DISM doesnt work, i have low fps in all my games, i cant do an update because i get the...
  9. Low fps in games

Low fps in games: I suddenly had low fps in all my games so i tried fixing it and ran into several problemssfc doesnt work i get the error Windows Resource Protection could not start the repair service, DISM doesnt work, i have low fps in all my games, i cant do an update because i get the...
  10. Low fps in games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging