Windows 10: windows 10 low gaming performance

Discus and support windows 10 low gaming performance in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; ok i am playing battlefield 4 now while in game i view task manager there is a service state repository it takes cpu and my gaming hangs and fps drops... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by tushar4544, Sep 12, 2019.

1. windows 10 low gaming performance

ok i am playing battlefield 4 now while in game i view task manager there is a service state repository it takes cpu and my gaming hangs and fps drops what should i do

:)

tushar4544, Sep 12, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 12, 2019
  3. windows 10 microsoft games

if uninstall the game then reinstall the game will I lose all my awards?

rusty wheelchar, Sep 12, 2019
  4. windows 10 low gaming performance

Windows 10 Chess Game

Hi Susan,

There are several possible explanations as to why you're encountering performance and stability issues during gameplay. Here's a list of the common factors:

• A corrupted user account data
    • Corrupted game data
    • Software conflicts
    • An outdated game version

Running the Windows apps troubleshooter can help resolve issues with Windows 10 games. Click this

link
    to run this troubleshooter.

We also suggest checking if there are updates available for the game. See
    Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store
    for the steps.

Let us know how it goes after performing the aforementioned solutions.

Catherine Cus., Sep 12, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 low gaming performance

1. windows 10 low gaming performance - Similar Threads - low gaming performance

2. GPU low performance

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    GPU low performance: hello! i have this pc : - Core 2 Quad Q9550 2.83GHz - 4x2GB RAM 1333Hz - Gigabyte GA-EP41T-UD3L DDR3 - Msi GT 1030 2GB DDR4 oc - 350w FSP power supply so i bought an RX 550 4GB G-DDR5 and before installing it i uninstalled the old GT 1030 driver using DDU and installed the...
  3. suddenly low gaming performance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    suddenly low gaming performance: till yesterday i used to play battlefield 4 on ultra settings with resolution scale to 130 on 1080p it was butter smooth 60 fps constant but now cpu is suddenly spiking and going 100 it never happened before while in game 2 processes popsup one is windows audio service it...
  4. gaming performance low on win 10 home

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    gaming performance low on win 10 home: ok so when I start battlefield 3 then minimise it and open task view this searchui.exe pops up don't know why and it takes cpu and I lag in game my fps drops what to do please help 127733
  5. low gaming performance win 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    low gaming performance win 10: I made a post earlier but no help now in game I click task manager and searchui.exe pops up suddenly it drops my frames in game and lags I disabled cortana but again this thing showed up again plz help...
  6. low gaming performance win 10

low gaming performance win 10: ok so I created a post before for this but no help here is the screenshot of cpu usage while in game these svchosts take cpu as well in game why so [ATTACH]...
  7. low gaming performance after october update

low gaming performance after october update: ok so I play battlefield 3 now the problem is it feels laggy during gameplay like it is hanging occassionaly it was not there before also some svchost is running when I start playing i5 2500 16gb ram asus gtx770 2gb Samsung evo 860 evo ssd...
  8. low performance

low performance: I have been using asus VivoBook R542uQ which has i7 8th gen processor with 8 gb ram and a nvidia 940mx but still my laptop is too slow.What problem might be causing such performance issue.please help!!...
  9. Low performance in games - WIN10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low performance in games - WIN10: Hello, as title suggest, I have constant stutters, microstutters and FPS drops in almost every game, even when I usually exceed recommended requirements, althoutht OS itself seems to run fine. I had not any of these problems before the upgrade from Windows 8.1. Problem...
  10. Windows 10 CU Low Performance

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 CU Low Performance: Hi guys, i really need help in here, so that's the thing: i updated to windows 10 creators update manually and i saw that the computer was underperforming then i booted the computer and re-installed the windows 10 from the ground without any saves or anything, it came with...