Windows 10: Windows 10 LTSB has old Calculator

Discus and support Windows 10 LTSB has old Calculator in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Just thought this was interesting: the LTSB version of Windows 10 has the Win32 version of the Calculator program. It looks identical to the Windows 7... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jfreemont, Nov 20, 2015.

1. jfreemont Win User

Windows 10 LTSB has old Calculator

Just thought this was interesting: the LTSB version of Windows 10 has the Win32 version of the Calculator program. It looks identical to the Windows 7 version.

I'm not sure what the reason for this was because LTSB still has the Modern app functionality, as a few other apps (like Settings) do exist in LTSB. But it's interesting nonetheless.

:)

jfreemont, Nov 20, 2015

2. Calculator

There is some possibilities.

1 of them is provided by Microsoft(sort of)

The old version of calculator exists in Win10 ltsb.

And it is called win32calc now.

Some users at mydigitallife has extracted it.

Check this topic: Win32 Calculator is back (at least in LTSB)

There you will find the old type of calculator.

Kaveh Dashti, Nov 20, 2015
  3. Windows 10, Windows 10 LTSB in Micorosoft Update Catalog?

In Microsoft Update Catalog, there are somve versions for Windows 10.

There is Windows 10 LTSB, Windows 10/Windows 10 LTSB, Windows 10.

I assume that 1507 supports only LTSB currently, and probable 1607 supports CB/CBB and LTSB.

So, the display vesion is Windows 10 LTSB and Windows 10.

How about the KB has two versions such as Windows 10, Windows 10 LTSB?

What is the logic to display the versions?

Kazuhiko(2), Nov 20, 2015
  4. Anteaus Win User

I could suggest ESBCalc - about the best PC calculator I've seen so far. No eye candy, just functionality that rocks.

Anteaus, Nov 20, 2015
  5. bobjoe Win User
    It's because Micro$oft KNOWS that serious businesses don't want those horrible "metro apps" on their enterprise computers.

Therefore, most of the "metro apps" are gone/non-existant in W10 Enterprise LTSB, including the "Store" itself.

I really with regular customers could get a hold of Enterprise LTSB... Would be great!

bobjoe, Nov 21, 2015
  6. bro67 Win User
    bro67, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 LTSB has old Calculator - Similar Threads - LTSB has old

2. Windows 10 LTSB

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 LTSB: Hello, I have computer bought with Windows 10 LTSB. On the label afixed to the computer is written Windows 10 IoT Ent2016 LTSB High End. I need reinstall this computer and I want to perform fresh install without using recovery from current installed system. To do this I...
  3. Windows 10 LTSB Upgrade

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 LTSB Upgrade: Hey! I currently have LTSB installed on my SSD, and it's not working very nicely with my AMD Drivers - some features are gone, GPU util. not showing up and a bunch more problems. I want to install a fresh windows (LTSC? Pro? idk yet), but I don't want to format my separate...
  4. What has Microsoft done to the windows 10 calculator?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What has Microsoft done to the windows 10 calculator?: What has Microsoft done to the windows 10 calculator? I use it in Programmer mode using Hex, and it was fine until this week. Now it's been messed about with, and I can't copy and paste with one click, and there's a space between digits which wasn't there before and doesn't...
  5. Windows 10 LTSB Converting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 LTSB Converting: Hello We converted to windows 10 LSTB X64 for our OS on PCs and image. Our CEO want to get rid of IE and go to Edge. I there away we can convert all windows 10 LSTB to windows pro or enterprise without re-imaging the HD. Or can we install edge on windows 10 LTSB. Pus can...
  6. Windows 10 LTSB??

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 LTSB??: I'm really get very interesting in Windows 10 LTSB and I already try it out with the 90 days trial there is anyway to legally activate my Windows 10 LTSB before it expired? ? and what exactly happen when the 90 days are expired?...
  7. Calculation error of windows 10 calculator

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Calculation error of windows 10 calculator: Today I found a log calculation error with windows 10 calculator app, I posted here two different results from my mobile app and windows 10 app. Kindly I need your support on it. Thanks! [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  8. Window 10 LTSB 2016

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Window 10 LTSB 2016: i heard every one say window 10 ltsb 2016 not have any excess feature but i fought it still have gamebar when i press window + G . How can I disable it ?...
  9. Where is old Windows scientific calculator?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where is old Windows scientific calculator?: . I have Win 10 Pro. Is there any way to install the old Windows scientific calculator, as shown in screenshot? Thanks. [img] . 102283
  10. Need Old Calculator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need Old Calculator: Howdy, I want to use the old calculator from Windows 8.1 in Windows 10. The new metro app is pretty slow and ugly, I think. I copied calc.exe from System32 and SysWOW64 folder of Windows 8.1 to my Windows 10 but it won't run. I searched the web for a whole day for a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 ltsb calculator