Windows 10: Windows 10 LTSB / Recovery screen, broken boot

Discus and support Windows 10 LTSB / Recovery screen, broken boot in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I'm trying to figure out the cause of this error which leads to the loss of windows startup Hardware: Motherboard: NUC NUC7i5DNKE Ram:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by pierpa86, Apr 11, 2019.

1. pierpa86 Win User

Windows 10 LTSB / Recovery screen, broken boot

Hi everyone,
    I'm trying to figure out the cause of this error which leads to the loss of windows startup

Hardware:
    Motherboard: NUC NUC7i5DNKE
    Ram: Crucial Technology 8192 MBytes - DDR4-2400 - CT8G4SFS824A.M8FE
    SSD M2: INTEL SSDPEKKW256G8
    UEFI partition system

The device stays on all day and displays video restarting once a day, the operating system includes only one antivirus and that's it.
    According to the intel support it could be a problem of incompatibility with the SSD that involves a
    loss of data, I do not share this theory because the device is correctly read and written.
    So i started to make a list of all the possible causes:
    1: Loss of electric current that leads to a constant reboot and subsequently to a loss of data.
    2: Fastboot
    3: Is NMEe a fragile technology? would a SSD in sata be better?
    3:?

Windows 10 LTSB / Recovery screen, broken boot [​IMG]

Windows 10 LTSB / Recovery screen, broken boot [​IMG]

:)

pierpa86, Apr 11, 2019
  2. Drone Win User

windows 10 worth the upgrade?

People who don't need Edge, Store, and all those bloated W10 apps can get Windows 10 Enterprise ltsb. Ltsb is a "clean" Windows 10 edition plus you have all Enterprise functionality. Because it's stripped from all that bloatware it installs and boots faster than Pro version. Unfortunately ltsb is more expensive

Drone, Apr 11, 2019
  3. Unable to boot windows due to missing or corrupt files

Hi Callum,

There are several reasons why your PC isn't booting properly. One of which is because of broken boot data configuration components. To isolate the issue, we highly suggest you to boot your PC in Safe Mode. Given that you cannot access the setup screen, please
    follow these steps:

Do the improper shutdown process:

• Turn on your computer.
    • When the Windows logo is visible, unplug the computer. Do this thrice.
    • At the 4th boot, simply wait for the Windows Recovery Environment window to appear.

After doing the improper shutdown process, please follow these steps:

• On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot.
    • Click Advanced options then, Startup Settings.
    • Click Restart.
    • Once the PC has restarted, press the F4 key to boot in Safe Mode.

Let us know if the resolution worked for you.

Katrina Men, Apr 11, 2019
  4. Windows 10 LTSB / Recovery screen, broken boot

Windows 10 -Update-Blue screen-FAT_FILE_SYSTEM error-Booting-Infinite-loop-Recovery-Env-not-showing up

Hi,

I understand that you are getting a blue screen error getting “blue screen-FAT_FILE_SYSTEM error is blocking”. I will certainly assist you.

This issue might have occurred when the boot files are missing or corrupted.

I suggest you re-built the boot record by following the below commands and check if it helps.

You will have to use Windows 10 installation media to follow the steps to boot into Recovery Environment and try to rebuild BCD.

Step 1: I suggest you to create an installation media for
    Windows 10 using the media creation tool:

Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool

Step 2: After preparing the installation media, insert it hard reboot the device and follow the below:

• Boot into Windows Recovery Environment using the Windows 10 installation media.
    • Click on Repair your computer.
    • Click on Troubleshoot and in the Advanced options.
    • Select Command Prompt. Type the following commands into the prompt and press Enter key after each command.
      • bootrec /fixmbr
      • bootrec /fixboot
      • bootrec /scanos
      • bootrec /rebuildbcd
    5. Restart the computer.

NOTE: Modifying BIOS/ complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) settings incorrectly can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft
    cannot guarantee that any problems resulting from the configuring of BIOS/CMOS settings can be solved. Modifications of the settings are at your own risk.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Anup Karkal, Apr 11, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 LTSB / Recovery screen, broken boot

1. Windows 10 LTSB / Recovery screen, broken boot - Similar Threads - LTSB Recovery screen

2. Windows 10 LTSB & Dell 3450 with M2 drive not booting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 LTSB & Dell 3450 with M2 drive not booting: trying to install LTSB on Dell 3450 - it allows me to install the OS on the drive. but booting after that is an issue. sometimes in the troubleshooting if you select continue to windows 10 it does. need to figure out how to make it boot consistently....
  3. Windows 10 LTSB & Dell 3450 with M2 drive not booting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 LTSB & Dell 3450 with M2 drive not booting: trying to install LTSB on Dell 3450 - it allows me to install the OS on the drive. but booting after that is an issue. sometimes in the troubleshooting if you select continue to windows 10 it does. need to figure out how to make it boot consistently....
  4. Windows 10 LTSB & Dell 3450 with M2 drive not booting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 LTSB

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 LTSB: Hello, I have computer bought with Windows 10 LTSB. On the label afixed to the computer is written Windows 10 IoT Ent2016 LTSB High End. I need reinstall this computer and I want to perform fresh install without using recovery from current installed system. To do this I...
  6. Windows 10 LTSB Upgrade

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 LTSB Upgrade: Hey! I currently have LTSB installed on my SSD, and it's not working very nicely with my AMD Drivers - some features are gone, GPU util. not showing up and a bunch more problems. I want to install a fresh windows (LTSC? Pro? idk yet), but I don't want to format my separate...
  7. Windows 10 LTSB Converting

Windows 10 LTSB Converting: Hello We converted to windows 10 LSTB X64 for our OS on PCs and image. Our CEO want to get rid of IE and go to Edge. I there away we can convert all windows 10 LSTB to windows pro or enterprise without re-imaging the HD. Or can we install edge on windows 10 LTSB. Pus can...
  8. Windows 10 LTSB / Recovery screen, broken boot

Windows 10 LTSB / Recovery screen, broken boot: Hi everyone, I'm trying to figure out the cause of this error which leads to the loss of windows startup, how can I prevent it? Hardware: Motherboard: NUC NUC7i5DNKE Ram: Crucial Technology 8192 MBytes - DDR4-2400 - CT8G4SFS824A.M8FE SSD M2: INTEL SSDPEKKW256G8 OS: Windows...
  9. Windows 10 LTSB??

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 LTSB??: I'm really get very interesting in Windows 10 LTSB and I already try it out with the 90 days trial there is anyway to legally activate my Windows 10 LTSB before it expired? ? and what exactly happen when the 90 days are expired?...
  10. Window 10 LTSB 2016

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Window 10 LTSB 2016: i heard every one say window 10 ltsb 2016 not have any excess feature but i fought it still have gamebar when i press window + G . How can I disable it ?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. window 10 ltsb repair steps

2. windows 10 recovery screen