Windows 10: Windows 10 LTSB??

Discus and support Windows 10 LTSB?? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I'm really get very interesting in Windows 10 LTSB and I already try it out with the 90 days trial there is anyway to legally activate my Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Black_Coffee_no_sugar, Jan 14, 2019.

1. Windows 10 LTSB??

I'm really get very interesting in Windows 10 LTSB

and I already try it out with the 90 days trial

there is anyway to legally activate my Windows 10 LTSB before it expired? ?

and what exactly happen when the 90 days are expired?

:)

Black_Coffee_no_sugar, Jan 14, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 14, 2019
  3. Drone Win User
    windows 10 worth the upgrade?

People who don't need Edge, Store, and all those bloated W10 apps can get Windows 10 Enterprise ltsb. Ltsb is a "clean" Windows 10 edition plus you have all Enterprise functionality. Because it's stripped from all that bloatware it installs and boots faster than Pro version. Unfortunately ltsb is more expensive

Drone, Jan 14, 2019
  4. Windows 10 LTSB??

Win10 LTSB GPOs

Hi folks,

Since Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB only has a subset of features, there are Windows 10 GPOs that are not relevant for it.

Is there a separate list of Windows 10 LTSB GPOs?

I found the Windows 10 Group Policy templates (Windows 10 Group Policy (.ADMX) Templates now available for download), but I can't seem to find anything about the LTSB.

Warm regards,

Ken

Ken Weston, Jan 14, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 LTSB??

1. Windows 10 LTSB?? - Similar Threads - LTSB

2. Windows 10 ltsb All General users get this message "Your account is configured to prevent...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 ltsb All General users get this message "Your account is configured to prevent...: I have a peer to peer lan networked single Windows 10 LTSB system, no active directory. Admin users can login. General users receive the message "Your account is configured to prevent you from using this computer". I have created new accounts and it is persistent. I did...
  3. Do DCH drivers work for LTSB 2015?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Do DCH drivers work for LTSB 2015?: Title. I’m wanting to get LTSB 2015 running but many of the drivers the OEM (ASUS) provides are DCH drivers. Can DCH drivers work on Windows 10 LTSB or do I have to hunt down standard/legacy drivers for these devices? submitted by /u/AS345 [link] [comments]...
  4. Need help with LTSB update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with LTSB update: Hey fellas, need some expert help. I am running a Windows 10 2015 LTSB (12040) and was facing recent issues with wifi fluctuations, keyboard; wireless; and display driver issues. I thought about upgrading it to a newer Win 10. Went through a post which helped me in changing...
  5. Windows 10 1607 LTSB with Intel UHD 620 Graphic Drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 1607 LTSB with Intel UHD 620 Graphic Drivers: How to install Intel Graphics 620 Drivers on a Windows 10 1607 LTSB ? Dear All, I'm responsible for the deployment with SCCM and I have a problem to stage two types of machines Panasonic FZ55 and HP Probook 650G5 with the Intel UHD 620 Graphics Card. In the Device...
  6. Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB and KB4551762

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB and KB4551762: Hi. Does anybody know why there is not patch for recent SMBv3 vulnerability for Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB? Do I need to upgarde the OS to get all the newest security patches? I thought LTSB is suported till 2026 and all security patches are in place....
  7. Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB; system shuts down; event ID 6008 in event viewer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB; system shuts down; event ID 6008 in event viewer: Hello, We are having some systems shutdown unprompted. The event viewer shows id 6008. I am trying to locate more detailed information about it, but can't locate any ".dmp" files in the livekernelreports/watchdog/ directories. It does not seem to be thermal related as the...
  8. Windows 10 Enterprise 2015 LTSB 10240.18486 and .NET 4.7

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Enterprise 2015 LTSB 10240.18486 and .NET 4.7: Why do they claim LTSB versions will be supported for 10 years but then turn around and not include it under updates such as .Net 4.7? Does anyone know of an upgrade path using LTSB without reinstalling from the ISO file? I looked in the catalog but found nothing like...
  9. Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB, extra feature addition

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB, extra feature addition: Hi, I am a C++ windows application developer. We are upgrading our application KIOSK based to work on Windows 10, Cause the support for Windows 7 is held up by Microsoft since January 2020. The OS environment used for production is "WINDOWS 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB". We found...
  10. Identifying, downloading, and moving Windows 10 LTSB updates for a standalone system

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Identifying, downloading, and moving Windows 10 LTSB updates for a standalone system: I have standalone system and a internet connected system, both running Windows 10 LTSB. I need to provide security patch updates for the standalone system. How do I identify necessary patches, download them to the internet connected system, move them to removable media for...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. download windows 10 ltsb 1607 90 day