Windows 10: Windows 10 LTSC activate an eval version.

Discus and support Windows 10 LTSC activate an eval version. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, I have recently purchased a Windows 10 LTSC 2019 key from a retailer and when I tried to activate it on my windows machine that is running also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MrSunamix, Jun 21, 2019.

1. MrSunamix Win User

Windows 10 LTSC activate an eval version.

Hi, I have recently purchased a Windows 10 LTSC 2019 key from a retailer and when I tried to activate it on my windows machine that is running also Windows 10 LTSC, it display the error code 0xC004F050, I also tryed the DISM command, and there's no current version that I can switch to, need to mention that I downloaded the ISO from microsoft, so I don't know where the problem is, should I do a clean install? Hope that's not the case.

Thanks in advance for your time.

:)

MrSunamix, Jun 21, 2019
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Windows 10 LTSC

HiRexChng

The standard Windows 10 installation media does not contain Windows 10 LTSC

The LTSC version is meant for use in a company/organisation environment and you would not be able to activate that edition, because it is a volume licence and will require regular re-arming . . .

A Trial version of Windows 10 LTSC is available at the link below, however please remember, if you install that, when the trial period ends, you will need to backup your data and clean install your original edition of Windows 10

https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/evalcenter/eval...

If you want to create installation media from that ISO:

Click this link to download a tool from Microsoft which you can use to create the bootable installation media from that ISO - tool works for Windows 7, 8 and 10

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/detail...

DaveM121, Jun 21, 2019
  3. FunDanMan Win User
    Windows 10 installation has failed - Windows 10 eval version to Windows 10 released version

I am already on Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview Evaluation copy Build 10074 but for the life of me and my computer it will not let me update to the released Window 10 ( nor 10240 eval build).

I have taken it off domain. Deleted the C:\windows\softwaredistribution\download contents

and all other suggested things.

I cant get my computer to go back to Windows 8 or get out of this eval version.

Please help.

FunDanMan, Jun 21, 2019
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Windows 10 LtSc

Hi BiswajitKhilar

LTSB no longer exists, it was replaced by LTSC (Long Term Service Channel)

The LTSC version is aimed at the corporate market that need a stable environment and it is not available to the general public, the Enterprise version of Windows is a volume licence, not a single user licence

You can find out more about LTSC on this page:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/deploy...

DaveM121, Jun 21, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 LTSC activate an eval version. - Similar Threads - LTSC activate eval

2. Switch from windows 10 ltsc to pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Switch from windows 10 ltsc to pro: Hello, I have a pc with windows 10 ltsc and I want to change to pro, how can i do that? (I can't do that from settings) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/switch-from-windows-10-ltsc-to-pro/4f9c21e7-2381-4899-b956-4552b36b0f7b
  3. Windows 10 LtSc

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 LtSc: What is the difference between Windows 10 Enterprises LSTB and LTSC. Currently i am using Windows 10 pro . Is that possible to upgrade from Windows 10 pro to Windows Enterprises LTSC . IS there any procedure to do or need to buy new license....
  4. Windows IoT Enterprise LTSC 2019 activation

Windows IoT Enterprise LTSC 2019 activation: Hi everyone, I have created a Windows IoT Enterprise image and have got it running in Audit mode. I want to enable Custom Logon and Unbranded Logo. In the Lab I'm following to create the image it says the following: "Custom Logon feature will not work on images that...
  5. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Activation Question

Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Activation Question: My office has several non-internet facing networks. We are working on Windows 10 upgrades and we want to use new installs of Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC. I am using a disc image from MSDN and received a manual activation key from our enterprise network side of the house....
  6. Windows 10 LTSC

Windows 10 LTSC: Hello, Is there a easy way to upgrade W7 or W10 Pro to W10 LTSC? I tried to change product code, but it doesn't work. So I have to unzip the ISO and run the setup.exe. Does the Create Windows 10 installation media support to install new W10 LTSC? Anybody has tried? Thanks,...
  7. Windows 10 LTSC 2019 SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSoD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 LTSC 2019 SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSoD: I recently got my laptop back, and I installed Win 10 LTSC 2019 on it. Very satisfied with it, as it has no big feature updates and stuff, only security updates and such. However, when I installed the 2019-03 update, and restarted the system, a BSoD came up with the code...
  8. windows server 2019 datacenter,windows 10 LTSC activation

windows server 2019 datacenter,windows 10 LTSC activation: Hi Gents, in my organization we have windows server 2016 datacenter and we activate windows 7 and windows 10 enterprise and bro from windows server 2016 datacenter kms host key, we need to install windows server 2019 datacenter to activate windows 10 LTSC 2019, my...
  9. Problem in Windows 10 LTSC 2019

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem in Windows 10 LTSC 2019: I have clean installed windows 10 ltsc on my pc. Now having weird problems plz see below image. this happens when I click on "Explore new features" in Update & Security. [img] Second problem is when i right click a image to edit it with paint 3d this happens: [img] 128282
  10. Windows 10 LTSC 1809 version features update

Windows 10 LTSC 1809 version features update: Hi, I installed Windows 10 LTSC 1809 ver, but there is no features like Windows app store, cortana and so on. How can i install those features. Please help me out....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ltsc evaluation version activation key

2. windows ltsc can I activate an evaluation

3. activate eval ltsb

4. how activate ltsb eval,
  5. windows10 ltsc eval,
  6. win10 LTSC activation,
  7. change ltsc eval to regular,
  8. activate ltsc evaluation,
  9. windows eval to pita ltsc,
  10. windows 10 on datacenter,
  11. enterprise LTSC evaluation activate,