Windows 10: Windows 10 LTSC activate an eval version.

Discus and support Windows 10 LTSC activate an eval version. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, I have recently purchased a Windows 10 LTSC 2019 key from a retailer and when I tried to activate it on my windows machine that is running also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MrSunamix, Jun 21, 2019.

1. MrSunamix Win User

Windows 10 LTSC activate an eval version.

Hi, I have recently purchased a Windows 10 LTSC 2019 key from a retailer and when I tried to activate it on my windows machine that is running also Windows 10 LTSC, it display the error code 0xC004F050, I also tryed the DISM command, and there's no current version that I can switch to, need to mention that I downloaded the ISO from microsoft, so I don't know where the problem is, should I do a clean install? Hope that's not the case.

Thanks in advance for your time.

:)

MrSunamix, Jun 21, 2019
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Windows 10 LTSC

HiRexChng

The standard Windows 10 installation media does not contain Windows 10 LTSC

The LTSC version is meant for use in a company/organisation environment and you would not be able to activate that edition, because it is a volume licence and will require regular re-arming . . .

A Trial version of Windows 10 LTSC is available at the link below, however please remember, if you install that, when the trial period ends, you will need to backup your data and clean install your original edition of Windows 10

https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/evalcenter/eval...

If you want to create installation media from that ISO:

Click this link to download a tool from Microsoft which you can use to create the bootable installation media from that ISO - tool works for Windows 7, 8 and 10

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/detail...

DaveM121, Jun 21, 2019
  3. FunDanMan Win User
    Windows 10 installation has failed - Windows 10 eval version to Windows 10 released version

I am already on Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview Evaluation copy Build 10074 but for the life of me and my computer it will not let me update to the released Window 10 ( nor 10240 eval build).

I have taken it off domain. Deleted the C:\windows\softwaredistribution\download contents

and all other suggested things.

I cant get my computer to go back to Windows 8 or get out of this eval version.

Please help.

FunDanMan, Jun 21, 2019
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Windows 10 LtSc

Hi BiswajitKhilar

LTSB no longer exists, it was replaced by LTSC (Long Term Service Channel)

The LTSC version is aimed at the corporate market that need a stable environment and it is not available to the general public, the Enterprise version of Windows is a volume licence, not a single user licence

You can find out more about LTSC on this page:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/deploy...

DaveM121, Jun 21, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 LTSC activate an eval version. - Similar Threads - LTSC activate eval

2. Updated to Win10 LTSC Eval from 8.1, "License Expired"

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Updated to Win10 LTSC Eval from 8.1, "License Expired": With most things finally dropping 8,1 support, I've been forced to update to Win10. On updating, however, it said my "Windows license expired" and does the funny auto-shutdown.A legitimate product key from my physical 8.1 disc should still be able to update to Windows 10...
  3. Updated to Win10 LTSC Eval from 8.1, "License Expired"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updated to Win10 LTSC Eval from 8.1, "License Expired": With most things finally dropping 8,1 support, I've been forced to update to Win10. On updating, however, it said my "Windows license expired" and does the funny auto-shutdown.A legitimate product key from my physical 8.1 disc should still be able to update to Windows 10...
  4. Updated to Win10 LTSC Eval from 8.1, "License Expired"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Activation

Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Activation: I downloaded the Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 64 bit ISO English Great Britain from the Microsoft evaluation site. This gave me an ISO file and I used a utility called Rufus to create a boot USB. I have installed Windows successfully and installed all the additional updates....
  6. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Activation

Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Activation: I downloaded the Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 64 bit ISO English Great Britain from the Microsoft evaluation site. This gave me an ISO file and I used a utility called Rufus to create a boot USB. I have installed Windows successfully and installed all the additional updates....
  7. Window 10 LTSC Activation Error

Window 10 LTSC Activation Error: Hi, i keep getting an activation error when entering the License key for windows 10 LTSC. the error im getting is 0x80041014, everything is fully upto date. dont know what the error is. the ISO is from the download link sent with our License key when we purchased the software...
  8. LTSC 10 built version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    LTSC 10 built version: What if i want to purchase Windows 10 LTSC Enterprise level OS which build will i get? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ltsc-10-built-version/bc18d7fb-0fce-49ae-981d-5d27de62cfb5
  9. Activating Windows 10 1809 LTSC

Activating Windows 10 1809 LTSC: Hello, I have about 100 HP PC's that were purchased with Windows 10 Pro OEM from HP. Here is my issue. I need to know if I do not let the system hit the internet and then apply Windows 10 1809 LTSC license from the scratcher? If the unit hits the internet will it try and...
  10. Windows 10 LTSC Versions

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 LTSC Versions: Hey, We have just installed a version of Windows 10 LTSC, winver shows as 1809 LTSC however the build number stated is 17763.316. The release information on the following website https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/release-information/ shows the build number as...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 ltsc evaluation to full

2. activate ltsc evaluation

3. ltsc evaluation activation

4. ltsc evaluation в ltsc n,
  5. activate ltsc 2019 evaluation,
  6. ltsc evaluation to full,
  7. windows 10 ltsc 2019 evaluation to full,
  8. windows 10 enterprise ltsc evaluation activation code,
  9. ltsc evaluation activator,
  10. EVAL в PITA ltsc,
  11. activate ltsc eval,