Windows 10: Windows 10 LTSC - Touchscreen Calibration

Discus and support Windows 10 LTSC - Touchscreen Calibration in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a small PC running a Windows 10 LTSC license. I have a display connected to it that has touch capabilities that I would like to use. The touch... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by rennocse, Nov 30, 2023.

1. rennocse Win User

Windows 10 LTSC - Touchscreen Calibration

I have a small PC running a Windows 10 LTSC license. I have a display connected to it that has touch capabilities that I would like to use. The touch screen is working, but is off and needs to be calibrated. How can the touch screen be calibrated? I do not have the same tablet options as a normal Windows 10 license does so looking for a way to resolve this.

:)

rennocse, Nov 30, 2023

2. Touchscreen Calibration

When updated to Windows 10 Pro, we can no longer calibrate our touchscreen. The touchscreen works, it just doesn't click what we want it to.

Kristie Post, Nov 30, 2023
  3. Windows touchscreen calibration for multi screen setup

Hello

I have a multi screen / display setup. On display output 3 I connected a touchscreen.

In windows 7 I was able to calibrate the screen on display output 3 using the winodows touchscreen calibration tool.

When I did the calibration I was prompted to do the calibration, press ESC to abort or press ENTER to change to the next screen for calibration.

Now we changed to windows 10.

In the current touchscreen calibraton tool there is no message or function to press ENTER to say the calibration tool to go forward to the next display output for calibration.

I just can do the calibration, when I configure the touchscreen display to be the primary display output. (The touchscreen does not have to be output number one for calibration).

But as soon as I configure another display output to be the primary, the touch input functionality moves always to the primary display.

Is there any way to start the calibration tool on a specific display output or any other idea?

Or is there a way to start the calibration tool over a specific command over the cmd window?

Update:

When I start the calibration utility with the following command, the "calibration screen" starts on the right display output. However, when I touch on the touchscreen, I see that the input is "showed" on display1 instead of display 3...

MartinHasler, Nov 30, 2023
  4. Arul_D Win User

I need to disable windows calibration in Windows 10

Hello,

• When you say “disable windows calibration” are you referring to Color calibration in windows 10?
    I would suggest you to try the steps under the section “Calibrate your display” to know more about color calibration in
    Windows 10. Check if it helps

"Get the best display on your monitor"

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/get-best-display-monitor

Reply us back with the status of this issue. We will be glad to assist you.

Arul_D, Nov 30, 2023
Thema:

1. Windows 10 LTSC - Touchscreen Calibration - Similar Threads - LTSC Touchscreen Calibration

2. how to calibrate the touchscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to calibrate the touchscreen: need to learn how to calibrate touchscreen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-calibrate-the-touchscreen/5a1f90c4-2b3a-47c3-9096-e87c22884618
  3. how to calibrate the touchscreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to calibrate the touchscreen: need to learn how to calibrate touchscreen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-calibrate-the-touchscreen/5a1f90c4-2b3a-47c3-9096-e87c22884618
  4. how to calibrate the touchscreen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Touchscreen calibration fail randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchscreen calibration fail randomly: Hello,I have a problem on multiple machine with multiple touchscreen monitors. They keep losing their touchscreen calibration. Touch is working but the input is sent to the wrong monitor. When I kill dwm.exe, the calibration come back correctly.What can be causing this ? How...
  6. Touchscreen calibration fail randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touchscreen calibration fail randomly: Hello,I have a problem on multiple machine with multiple touchscreen monitors. They keep losing their touchscreen calibration. Touch is working but the input is sent to the wrong monitor. When I kill dwm.exe, the calibration come back correctly.What can be causing this ? How...
  7. Windows 10 LTSC - Touchscreen Calibration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 LTSC - Touchscreen Calibration: I have a small PC running a Windows 10 LTSC license. I have a display connected to it that has touch capabilities that I would like to use. The touch screen is working, but is off and needs to be calibrated. How can the touch screen be calibrated? I do not have the same...
  8. Touchscreen calibration issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Touchscreen calibration issues: I'm having issues with using the touch-screen on my new Surface Pro 7 - especially with a regular stylus pen (not a digital stylus like the Surface pen). I tried calibrating the touch-screen in the settings, but the setup is not running properly. When I click "calibrate", I...
  9. Windows 10 LTSC vs Windows 10 LTSC enterprise ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 LTSC vs Windows 10 LTSC enterprise ?: I am confused about this LTSC stuff. Or LTSB I hear these terms too "Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC" and "Windows 10 LTSC" , are these the same stuff ? Or is there difference ? submitted by /u/saveme7593 [link] [comments]...
  10. Samsung TV screws up touchscreen calibration

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Samsung TV screws up touchscreen calibration: Hi all, Jumping right into this in a first post because I'm desperate. I have years of experience with windows but I can't find info anywhere: When I plug in a micro hdmi cable to my Lenovo tablet to use for watching TV (because so-called smart tv software should be...