Windows 10: Windows 10 LTSC Upgrade - Missing Photo App

Discus and support Windows 10 LTSC Upgrade - Missing Photo App in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, We recently started to deploy Windows 10 LTSC as it addressed the indexing issues that resided in 2016 LTSB. I discovered today that the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by xguo, Jan 3, 2019.

1. xguo Win User

Windows 10 LTSC Upgrade - Missing Photo App

Hello,

We recently started to deploy Windows 10 LTSC as it addressed the indexing issues that resided in 2016 LTSB. I discovered today that the Windows 10 LTSC 2019 build (version 1809) is missing the default photo app. It is opening all JPEGs in paint. This issue didn't exist in the previous build as the app was still there. A quick search around the forum showed up with no results.

Xiao

:)

xguo, Jan 3, 2019
  2. robinpe Win User

Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, Jan 3, 2019
  3. spunk Win User
    Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

There should be a listing for All Apps at the bottom of the List below File Explorer, and Power.

Windows 10 LTSC Upgrade - Missing Photo App [​IMG]

spunk, Jan 3, 2019
  4. airion Win User

Photo App Missing on Windows 10

I've seen several threads about installing a missing photo app. I've tried the suggestions listed on these threads to get the photo app back and nothing works. Any help to resolve this would be greatly appreciated.

airion, Jan 3, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 LTSC Upgrade - Missing Photo App - Similar Threads - LTSC Upgrade Missing

2. If I upgrade Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 to Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2021, will it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If I upgrade Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 to Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2021, will it...: I've downloaded the official Microsoft ISO for Enterprise LTSC 2021, I'm currently using Enterprise LTSC 2019 and have been wanting to upgrade to 2021, I've verified that my license is genuine since I ran multiple commands such as:licensingdiag.exe - Opened the cab and found...
  3. If I upgrade Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 to Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2021, will it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I upgrade Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 to Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2021, will it...: I've downloaded the official Microsoft ISO for Enterprise LTSC 2021, I'm currently using Enterprise LTSC 2019 and have been wanting to upgrade to 2021, I've verified that my license is genuine since I ran multiple commands such as:licensingdiag.exe - Opened the cab and found...
  4. Microsoft Photos App - Missing Photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Photos App - Missing Photos: Hi all,I am working to download all of the photos in the Microsoft Photos App to an external hard drive. Last night I had pictures on the app dating back to 1999. Now the photos only date back to 2012. I am praying I havent lost 13 years of photos.I checked my recycle bin to...
  5. Microsoft Photos App - Missing Photos

Microsoft Photos App - Missing Photos: Hi all,I am working to download all of the photos in the Microsoft Photos App to an external hard drive. Last night I had pictures on the app dating back to 1999. Now the photos only date back to 2012. I am praying I havent lost 13 years of photos.I checked my recycle bin to...
  6. Windows 10 Enterprise Upgrade to 2019 LTSC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Enterprise Upgrade to 2019 LTSC: I have a number of computers that I need to upgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise edition to Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 201. Is there any way that I can do an in-place upgrade or do I need to mount the ISO from VLSC and do a full new install that way?...
  7. Windows 10 Photos app is missing or not working

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Photos app is missing or not working: [ATTACH]There are instances where Windows 10 Photos app fails to show up or goes […] This article Windows 10 Photos app is missing or not working first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. Windows 10 photos app - missing options

Windows 10 photos app - missing options: Hello, Been using the photos app for editing videos, noticed the split button is missing and also the edit clip speed... how can I restore these editing options? Thank you, Yaron...
  9. Win10 LTSC and LTSC to upgrade to Win 10 Education?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 LTSC and LTSC to upgrade to Win 10 Education?: Dear friend, We have VLSC lisences for all Win 10 editions. Currently our existing computers are running Win 10 LTSC. Is it possible to "upgrade" them to Win 10 Education edition, without having to install the new OS and removing all the exiting data? Thanks a lot!!!...
  10. Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10: The title explains it, I did the free upgrade from Windows 8.1 to 10 & all the above apps are nowhere to be found. Not on the alphabetical list or within the Start tiles. I have done searches on this site & on Google, but no luck. Any suggestions please, before I despair & go...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 ltsc photos app

2. photos app LTSC

3. windows photos app download ltsc

4. how to download windows photo app on windows 10 ltsc,
  5. windows ltsc get windows photo app,
  6. win 10 ltsc photo app,
  7. windows 10 ltsc photos,
  8. windows 10 ltsb photo app,
  9. microsoft camera app for ltsc,
  10. windows photo viewer Windows LTSC,
  11. ltsc windows 10 photo,