Windows 10: Windows 10 LTSC Versions

Discus and support Windows 10 LTSC Versions in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey, We have just installed a version of Windows 10 LTSC, winver shows as 1809 LTSC however the build number stated is 17763.316. The release... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Thomas (GE Aviation), Nov 7, 2019.

1. Windows 10 LTSC Versions

Hey,

We have just installed a version of Windows 10 LTSC, winver shows as 1809 LTSC however the build number stated is 17763.316. The release information on the following website https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/release-information/ shows the build number as 17763.832.

Does anyone know the reason for this mismatch? it is important in my industry to be able to clearly identify the versions of operating systems used for regulatory purposes.

Thanks,

Tom

:)

Thomas (GE Aviation), Nov 7, 2019

2. Upgrading from Windows 10 LTSC 1809 to another version

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand your query related to upgrading Windows 10 LTSC 2019 to a different version.

Currently, Windows 10 LTSC version has version 1809 and this is the latest version. I purely understand that you face issues with default apps when you deploy this version.

We do have a dedicated forum where you should find support for Windows 10 LTSC. Let me point you in the right direction, I would suggest you post your query on

TechNet forums
    , where we have expertise and support professionals who are well equipped with the knowledge on Windows 10 LTSC and domain environment to assist you with your query.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Nov 7, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 7, 2019
  4. Windows 10 LTSC Versions

Upgrading from Windows 10 LTSC 1809 to another version

I get that LTSB and LTSC's whole thing is that "stability" side of things. But since 1809 is incredibly buggy and royally sucks, I want to know if there is a way to move LTSC to a different version.

Trying to deploy LTSC 2019 (1809) on my campus but the stupid default programs bug is straight up bricking explorer, effectively turning the computer into a potato. Need a different version.

***Original title:Is there a way to upgrade Windows 10 LTSC 2019 (which is version 1809) to a different version?***

DavidTipps, Nov 7, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 LTSC Versions

1. Windows 10 LTSC Versions - Similar Threads - LTSC Versions

2. Bsod started after updating windows version ltsc 2019 to ltsc 2021

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bsod started after updating windows version ltsc 2019 to ltsc 2021: I bought a hp probook 645 g3 windows 10 enterprises ltsc 2021 v 1809 installed in that from another person. Everything was fine but i updated to windows enterprises ltsc 2021 v 21h2. After that I imported files from an external drive and bsod appeared with full windows crash....
  3. Bsod started after updating windows version ltsc 2019 to ltsc 2021

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bsod started after updating windows version ltsc 2019 to ltsc 2021: I bought a hp probook 645 g3 windows 10 enterprises ltsc 2021 v 1809 installed in that from another person. Everything was fine but i updated to windows enterprises ltsc 2021 v 21h2. After that I imported files from an external drive and bsod appeared with full windows crash....
  4. Bsod started after updating windows version ltsc 2019 to ltsc 2021

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. We want to upgrade our Windows 10 LTSC to 11 LTSC or any other Win11 version with same...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We want to upgrade our Windows 10 LTSC to 11 LTSC or any other Win11 version with same...: We want to upgrade our Windows 10 LTSC to 11 LTSC or any other Win11 version with same volume license free upgrade that we have for Windows 10 LTSC....
  6. We want to upgrade our Windows 10 LTSC to 11 LTSC or any other Win11 version with same...

We want to upgrade our Windows 10 LTSC to 11 LTSC or any other Win11 version with same...: We want to upgrade our Windows 10 LTSC to 11 LTSC or any other Win11 version with same volume license free upgrade that we have for Windows 10 LTSC....
  7. We want to upgrade our Windows 10 LTSC to 11 LTSC or any other Win11 version with same...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  8. How do I change my OS from Enterprise LTSC or update to another version of Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change my OS from Enterprise LTSC or update to another version of Windows 10?: I have a very confusing problem with my PC. Currently, the operating system is the Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC that was installed when I received my PC from someone who builds them, however I've noticed that it was unable to run certain games like Minecraft. For...
  9. How do I change my OS from Enterprise LTSC or update to another version of Windows 10?

How do I change my OS from Enterprise LTSC or update to another version of Windows 10?: I have a very confusing problem with my PC. Currently, the operating system is the Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC that was installed when I received my PC from someone who builds them, however I've noticed that it was unable to run certain games like Minecraft. For...
  10. How do I change my OS from Enterprise LTSC or update to another version of Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 ltsc 17763.316

2. windows 10 ltsc build numbers

3. 17763.316 ltsc

4. current ltsc version