Windows 10: Windows 10 LTSC vs Windows 10 LTSC enterprise ?

Discus and support Windows 10 LTSC vs Windows 10 LTSC enterprise ? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I am confused about this LTSC stuff. Or LTSB I hear these terms too "Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC" and "Windows 10 LTSC" , are these the same stuff ? Or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/saveme7593, Jan 6, 2021.

1. Windows 10 LTSC vs Windows 10 LTSC enterprise ?

I am confused about this LTSC stuff.
    Or LTSB

I hear these terms too "Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC" and "Windows 10 LTSC" , are these the same stuff ? Or is there difference ?

submitted by /u/saveme7593
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/saveme7593, Jan 6, 2021

2. Windows 10 LtSc

Hi Biswajit,

LTSB is old name, LTSC - new. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC is not standalone license, it is upgrade from Windows 10 Pro so this license should be present too.

Enterprise edition is available in corporate channel only and sells starts from at least 5 licenses.

So Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC is a) much more expensive than Pro and b) is nor available for home user.

Igor Leyko, Jan 6, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 LTSC - MAK Activation

Hello,

Our software group is investigating changing our Window 10 Enterprise laptops to Windows 10 LTSC. We are considering this change because of the remote location of the laptops and the increasing issues with upgrading Windows in order to receive service/quality/security
    updates. These laptops are not connected to the Internet at any time. We activate by using another computer connected to the Internet using the VAMT tool (IID and CID files). We have a MAK license with the Windows 10 Enterprise version. When I load the LTSC
    over the Window 10 Enterprise 1809, the Product Keys are not valid. We thought that the same Product Keys would work with LTSC. Is this not the case, or is there another step that needs to take place?

Thanks in advance,

MJ

MaureenJankowski, Jan 6, 2021
  4. Windows 10 LTSC vs Windows 10 LTSC enterprise ?

Windows 10 LtSc

What is the difference between Windows 10 Enterprises LSTB and LTSC.

Currently i am using Windows 10 pro . Is that possible to upgrade from Windows 10 pro to Windows Enterprises LTSC .

IS there any procedure to do or need to buy new license.

BiswajitKhilar, Jan 6, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 LTSC vs Windows 10 LTSC enterprise ?

1. Windows 10 LTSC vs Windows 10 LTSC enterprise ? - Similar Threads - LTSC LTSC enterprise

2. If I upgrade Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 to Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2021, will it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If I upgrade Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 to Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2021, will it...: I've downloaded the official Microsoft ISO for Enterprise LTSC 2021, I'm currently using Enterprise LTSC 2019 and have been wanting to upgrade to 2021, I've verified that my license is genuine since I ran multiple commands such as:licensingdiag.exe - Opened the cab and found...
  3. If I upgrade Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 to Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2021, will it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I upgrade Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 to Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2021, will it...: I've downloaded the official Microsoft ISO for Enterprise LTSC 2021, I'm currently using Enterprise LTSC 2019 and have been wanting to upgrade to 2021, I've verified that my license is genuine since I ran multiple commands such as:licensingdiag.exe - Opened the cab and found...
  4. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC: Hi, I have a Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC computer that needs to be activated. I had purchased the computer from a company in Tawian, but they didn't activate it. So it seems I might need to buy a license. How would I go about doing this?...
  5. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC: Hi, I have a Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC computer that needs to be activated. I had purchased the computer from a company in Tawian, but they didn't activate it. So it seems I might need to buy a license. How would I go about doing this?...
  6. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC

7. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Activation

Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Activation: I downloaded the Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 64 bit ISO English Great Britain from the Microsoft evaluation site. This gave me an ISO file and I used a utility called Rufus to create a boot USB. I have installed Windows successfully and installed all the additional updates....
  8. Windows 10 Home/Pro vs Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Home/Pro vs Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC: I don't like Windows 10 Home/Pro edition because it has lots of bugs more a lot than Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC, what do you think? 183081
  9. Windows 10 enterprise vs LTSC help needed

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 enterprise vs LTSC help needed: [ATTACH] Hi On the Microsoft site, when I try to download the enterprise version of Windows 10, it gives me 2 options which are confusing. This is why I am asking it here about what is the difference? I am trying to download the trial version to see which one is better...
  10. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC: Hi Please write original Enterprise LTSC license key (oem/mak) Thank you! :) 150612