Windows 10: Windows 10 Magic Mouse 2 scrolling does not work

Discus and support Windows 10 Magic Mouse 2 scrolling does not work in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I have a fairly new Dell XPS laptop running Windows 10. I'm generally a Mac user and love Magic Mouse 2. Unfortunately, scrolling does not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Lucente, Sep 26, 2018.

1. Lucente Win User

Windows 10 Magic Mouse 2 scrolling does not work

Hello,

I have a fairly new Dell XPS laptop running Windows 10. I'm generally a Mac user and love Magic Mouse 2. Unfortunately, scrolling does not work after installing the recommended driver (AppleWirelessMouse64 from bootcamp5.1.5769). I'm not interested in using a paid utility to get what should be a rather simple function to work within Win10.

Has anyone been able to get this to work on a newer machine? I know that it works within a bootcamp installation and I know that it works running windows in a virtual box using VMware (I've done this). What does NOT work is scrolling on a Dell XPS (and probably other new devices) running Windows 10. I suspect that this is a Win10 issue and would like to help the community by working to find a solution.

Thanks.

:)

Lucente, Sep 26, 2018

2. Magic mouse 2, scrolling and gestures problem

I have Magic Mouse 2, which I connected to my laptop with Windows 10. Everything was fine except for scrolling and gestures: these functions didn’t work. I tried to update the drivers and installed a driver for the mouse and Bluetooth driver. No effect.

LeandroPrieto, Sep 27, 2018
  3. Scrolling and gestures using magic mouse 2 in windows 10

I recently purchased magic mouse 2 and I'm trying to use it with windows 10 laptop. After I connect it with Bluetooth it works fine except for scrolling and gestures does not work. I have installed the mouse driver and Bluetooth driver from bootcamp, but
    it didn't help.

Venkata Bhargav, Sep 27, 2018
  4. Windows 10 Magic Mouse 2 scrolling does not work

Apple Magic Mouse/Bluetooth Mouse Scroll Not Working Windows 10

Hello Alistair,

Could you please explain how you fix the scrolling with Apple Magic Mouse 2, is not working in my Windows 10.

thank you

Juan

Anonymous1017, Sep 27, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Magic Mouse 2 scrolling does not work

1. Windows 10 Magic Mouse 2 scrolling does not work - Similar Threads - Magic Mouse scrolling

2. Magic Keyboard and Magic Mouse 2 with Windows 10 Laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Magic Keyboard and Magic Mouse 2 with Windows 10 Laptop: First Q: Is 3rd party software really needed to be able to use all the functions/features of the Magic Keyboard and Mouse 2 with a Windows 10 Laptop. Second Q: What is the equal for CTR-ALT-DEL on Magic keyboard to unlock laptop and open Task Manager? Everything online...
  3. Magic mouse 2 scrolling on windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Magic mouse 2 scrolling on windows 10: I wasn't able to find any solutions via searching. Does anyone have any recommendations to tackle this? submitted by /u/Sloooop [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ksr3di/magic_mouse_2_scrolling_on_windows_10/
  4. Does Magic Mouse 2 + Functionalities Work on Windows 10?

Does Magic Mouse 2 + Functionalities Work on Windows 10?: Hey guys! I've looked at a bunch of different articles and videos on YouTube to find out if I can use the Magic Mouse 2 I got for Christmas on my work laptop (Windows 10). So far, the only thing I've found is that you can use the mouse as well as the scrolling up and down,...
  5. How to make Apple Magic Mouse 2 scroll on Windows 10 Laptop

How to make Apple Magic Mouse 2 scroll on Windows 10 Laptop: Sup y'all, I have this HP Pavilion x360 Convertible laptop with Windows 10 and I've been using my mother's Apple Magic Mouse 2 for my laptop which is connected to this pretty big monitor. The mouse functions how any other mouse should, except that it doesn't scroll up or down...
  6. Magic Mouse 2 does not work on Surface Pro Laptop

Magic Mouse 2 does not work on Surface Pro Laptop: Hi, I bought Surface Pro laptop recently running windows 10. I'm trying to pair Magic Mouse 2 to the laptop, worked. However, the scroll function is inactivated so for some reason. I tried different methods, trying to download bootcamp and installed...
  7. Scrolling not working with Apple Magic Mouse on Windows 10

Scrolling not working with Apple Magic Mouse on Windows 10: Hello, I have a Dell laptop with Windows 10 installed (it's a standard installation, no bootcamp, no MacOS). I have an Apple Magic Mouse I want to use with it, and it has successfully been found via standard bluetooth setup, however the scrolling doesn't work. Is there...
  8. Magic mouse 2, scrolling and gestures problem

Magic mouse 2, scrolling and gestures problem: I have Magic Mouse 2, which I connected to my laptop with Windows 10. Everything was fine except for scrolling and gestures: these functions didn’t work. I tried to update the drivers and installed a driver for the mouse and Bluetooth driver. No effect....
  9. Scrolling and gestures using magic mouse 2 in windows 10

Scrolling and gestures using magic mouse 2 in windows 10: I recently purchased magic mouse 2 and I'm trying to use it with windows 10 laptop. After I connect it with Bluetooth it works fine except for scrolling and gestures does not work. I have installed the mouse driver and Bluetooth driver from bootcamp, but it didn't help....
  10. Apple Magic Mouse 2 Scrolling doesn't work in Windows 10

Apple Magic Mouse 2 Scrolling doesn't work in Windows 10: I've downloaded the Bootcamp support software for Windows (Version 5.1.5769). I've extracted the drivers: AppleBluetoothInstaller64 AppleWirelessMouse64 The Bluetooth installer should show 'Apple Broadcom Built-in Bluetooth' in Device Manager, under Bluetooth. However,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. magic mouse 2 scrolling windows 10

2. magic mouse scroll not working windows 10

3. magic mouse windows does not scroll correctly

4. magic2 mouse for windows,
  5. install magic scrolling not working on windows,
  6. cant scroll magic mouse windows10,
  7. magic mouse not working in windows 10 pc,
  8. mouse magic2 can not scroll,
  9. magic mouse 2 scroll problems,
  10. apple xourse 2 on windows 10,
  11. magic mouse 2 scroll gesture window 10,