Windows 10: Windows 10 magnifier does not track cursor

Discus and support Windows 10 magnifier does not track cursor in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I am using Windows 10 pro and its integrated magnifier. It used to track the mouse and keyboard cursor very well yet a few weeks ago it stopped... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AvishayBransky, May 11, 2019.

1. Windows 10 magnifier does not track cursor

Hello,

I am using Windows 10 pro and its integrated magnifier. It used to track the mouse and keyboard cursor very well yet a few weeks ago it stopped tracking the keyboard cursor in some applications specifically Google Chrome while it continues tracking the keyboard cursor in Office applications.

Does anyone knows the reason for that? any workarounds?

Thank you,

Avishay

:)

AvishayBransky, May 11, 2019

2. magnifier on Windows 10

Hi David,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to turn off the magnifier and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “ease of access”.
    • Then under the “magnifier” option “turn off” it.

Or also you can press the keys “Windows+Esc” and the magnifier will be closed.

For more information regarding magnifier refer to the below article and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-8/use-magnifier-see-items

Note: Also applies to Windows 10.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, May 11, 2019
  3. manage magnifier shortcut

Hey RXaverius,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to turn off the magnifier and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “ease of access”.
    • Then under the “magnifier” option “turn off” it.
    Or also you can press the keys “Windows+Esc” and the magnifier will be closed.

For more information regarding magnifier refer to the below article and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-8/use-magnifier-see-items

Note: Also applies to Windows 10.

Hope this information is helpful.

SujataMoktan, May 11, 2019
  4. Ernie San Win User

Windows 10 magnifier does not track cursor

Windows 10 update broke MS magnifier

Hello,

To fix the issue with Magnifier, we suggest to turn it off and turn on your Magnifier. Here are the steps below:

• Press Start key.
    • Click Settings.
    • Select and click, Ease of Access.
    • Select and click, Magnifier.
    • Under Magnifier in the right pane, click off/on.

You may also try to Run Magnifier as administrator. If you don't know how, follow the steps below:

• Press Start key.
    • Type Magnifier.
    • Right-click Run as administrator.
    • If there's a pop-up about User Account Control, you have to type your
      Username and Password to continue.
    • Click Yes.

Let us know what happened.

Regards.

Ernie San, May 11, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 magnifier does not track cursor

1. Windows 10 magnifier does not track cursor - Similar Threads - magnifier does track

2. Microsoft Magnifier: Keyboard shortcuts to control tracking modes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Magnifier: Keyboard shortcuts to control tracking modes: There are times when I need to focus on content; and, then there are times when I need to focus on what I am typing.It would be great to be able to toggle the Magnifier focus modes from the keyboard. I could place my mouse on a webpage on monitor 2, with a text editor on the...
  3. Microsoft Magnifier: Keyboard shortcuts to control tracking modes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Magnifier: Keyboard shortcuts to control tracking modes: There are times when I need to focus on content; and, then there are times when I need to focus on what I am typing.It would be great to be able to toggle the Magnifier focus modes from the keyboard. I could place my mouse on a webpage on monitor 2, with a text editor on the...
  4. Track Pad is only moving cursor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Track Pad is only moving cursor: Hey everyone! I am Uzair Abdullah from Pakistan. I recently bought a LENOVO laptop second hand, LENOVO 4384WCV and windows 10 is installed on it. I searched the internet if there were any trackpad gestures for scrolling or stuff like this and there were. I tried them but...
  5. How to keep Magnifier mouse cursor in center of screen in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to keep Magnifier mouse cursor in center of screen in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Magnifier tool in Windows 10 lets you easily enlarge text and images on any section of your screen through a mouse cursor. If your mouse […] This article How to keep Magnifier mouse cursor in center of screen in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read...
  6. Find Windows 10 magnifier

in Windows 10 Customization
    Find Windows 10 magnifier: How do I find the magnifier feature? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/find-windows-10-magnifier/4af40d1e-87db-46c7-b58f-e2b1bbd92acb
  7. Choose Where to Keep Text Cursor while using Magnifier in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Choose Where to Keep Text Cursor while using Magnifier in Windows 10: How to: Choose Where to Keep Text Cursor while using Magnifier in Windows 10 How to Choose Where to Keep Text Cursor while using Magnifier in Windows 10 Magnifier is a tool that enlarges partor allof your screen so you can see words and images better. It comes with a...
  8. win 1o magnifier lens tracking mode

in Windows 10 Support
    win 1o magnifier lens tracking mode: ctrl-alt-L or ctrl-alt-l does not turn on tracking of cursor 44764
  9. Choose Where to Keep Mouse Cursor while using Magnifier in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Choose Where to Keep Mouse Cursor while using Magnifier in Windows 10: How to: Choose Where to Keep Mouse Cursor while using Magnifier in Windows 10 How to Choose Where to Keep Mouse Cursor while using Magnifier in Windows 10 Magnifier is a tool that enlarges partor allof your screen so you can see words and images better. It comes with a...
  10. Turn On or Off Magnifying Glass for Magnifier in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Magnifying Glass for Magnifier in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Magnifying Glass for Magnifier in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Floating Transparent Magnifying Glass for Magnifier in Windows 10 [img] Information Magnifier is a tool that enlarges part—or all—of your screen so you can see words and images...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 magnifier not working