Windows 10: Windows 10 Mail - 3-line preview gone!

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail - 3-line preview gone! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Have lost the 3-line email preview on the reading pane, Only showing one line. And no item in settings to modify preview mode.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JohnnyGe, Jan 30, 2020.

1. JohnnyGe Win User

Windows 10 Mail - 3-line preview gone!

Have lost the 3-line email preview on the reading pane, Only showing one line. And no item in settings to modify preview mode.

:)

JohnnyGe, Jan 30, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jan 30, 2020
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Windows 10 Mail - 3-line preview gone! :)

4. Windows 10 Mail - 3-line preview gone!

Hide message contents preview in Mail

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to help you.

Please be informed that the message content preview pane in the Windows Mail app cannot be disabled and it is by design.

I would suggest you to leave a feedback in the Windows Mail app.

Refer the below steps:

• Open the Windows Mail app.
    • Click on the gear icon from the bottom left corner.
    • Under Settings click on
      Feedback
    Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Windows 10 help & how-to

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/support

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Jan 30, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Mail - 3-line preview gone!

1. Windows 10 Mail - 3-line preview gone! - Similar Threads - Mail line preview

2. Windows 10 Mail App - Settings button gone?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mail App - Settings button gone?: Since the update from like a week ago, the button option to configure my personalisation settings or manage my accounts are gone. I thought the gear button was the 'new' dark-light view toggle. Can anyone direct me where can I change my settings for this app?...
  3. Windows 10 Mail App - Settings button gone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Mail App - Settings button gone?: Since the update from like a week ago, the button option to configure my personalisation settings or manage my accounts are gone. I thought the gear button was the 'new' dark-light view toggle. Can anyone direct me where can I change my settings for this app?...
  4. Windows 10 Mail - Signature Formatting is now Gone!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Mail - Signature Formatting is now Gone!: Windows Mail Version 16005.13426.20688.0 - Where did the Formatting disappear too? Below is what it used to look like. This did nothing: Right click the Windows icon on the taskbar and choose Windows PowerShell Admin. Copy paste the following command and hit Enter:...
  5. Announcing WinUI 3 Preview 3

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing WinUI 3 Preview 3: If you tuned in to this morning’s App Development Community Standup, you know that today we released WinUI 3 Preview 3. If you want to skip the summary and head straight to the release notes and installation instructions, you can find those here. New Features...
  6. Announcing WinUI 3 Preview 2 for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing WinUI 3 Preview 2 for Windows 10: At our monthly community call this morning we announced that a new preview of WinUI 3 is ready for you all to try out – WinUI 3 Preview 2! If you’re too excited to read ahead, check out the release notes here. WinUI 3 Preview 2 was a quality and...
  7. Line wrap in Windows 10 Mail reading pane

Line wrap in Windows 10 Mail reading pane: The original post was raised five years ago on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/line-wrap-in-windows-10-mail-reading-pane/8d4be53b-8348-4184-85cc-341470e4de26. That post has been locked but this email issue is still not resolved. As such, I am copied...
  8. mail gone astray

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    mail gone astray: I no longer have any of my emails in my in box from between oct 2019 and jan 2017 last time I had a problem it was to do with a windows update. i noticed a couple of weeks ago a new folder in my gmail called 'bin'. previously there had been just trash and spam and junk...
  9. Windows 10 Mail Signature formatting gone

Windows 10 Mail Signature formatting gone: Until an hour or so ago, I had formatting options on a toolbar within Windows 10 Mail > Settings > Signature and my saved signatures showed the appropriate font, color, links, and logo. If I paste in my formatted signature from elsewhere, it is simply plain text. Within the...
  10. Windows 10 Pop 3 Mail Flawed

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Pop 3 Mail Flawed: Hope this thread abides by the Forum rules,( I am a newbie). I did search the relevant Threads and the last one posted re this thread was old and an accompanying pop-up advised to create new thread. Pop 3 Mail Client in Windows 10 is flawed according to highlevel Microsoft...