Windows 10: Windows 10 - Mail and Caledar app would not fetch the Holiday Calendar

Discus and support Windows 10 - Mail and Caledar app would not fetch the Holiday Calendar in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello guys, didn't manage to find a solution online yet, thought i would try my luck here. So, i have tried to uninstall and install. Reset the app to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/antibakaa, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Windows 10 - Mail and Caledar app would not fetch the Holiday Calendar

Hello guys, didn't manage to find a solution online yet, thought i would try my luck here.

So, i have tried to uninstall and install. Reset the app to no avail. My situation is similar to the link below except after i reinstalled, the issue remained.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...0/80f9535d-13c6-4181-9c7c-030f8cb4ec81?auth=1

Its a surface pro 7 that i just bought 3 days ago. Everything is working fine in the app until i realized i cannot add the holiday calendar in. It would just pop up 'couldn't fetch the holiday calendar' after i clicked on the country, i tried different country too.

submitted by /u/antibakaa
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/antibakaa, Jun 11, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Windows 10 - Mail and Caledar app would not fetch the Holiday Calendar :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 11, 2020
  3. Mel Tar Win User
    Mel Tar, Jun 11, 2020
  4. [Suejin] Win User

Windows 10 - Mail and Caledar app would not fetch the Holiday Calendar

How to add a list of National / Public Holidays to the Calendar App if the country is not listed?

Hello meshaun,

I'm Jin, a fellow Windows 10 user and an independent advisor. I can see that your country isn't listed in the Calendar app when adding a Holiday Calendar.

As the country isn't listed, I could only recommend that you manually enter the Holidays as an entry in the Calendar app. I also suggest that you send a feedback on the app's Settings > Feedback regarding the availability of your country.

If you also have a Gmail account, I recommend that you set it up in your Mail app. As the your calendars in Google account will show up in the Calendar app.

I hope this helps.

[Suejin], Jun 11, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 - Mail and Caledar app would not fetch the Holiday Calendar

1. Windows 10 - Mail and Caledar app would not fetch the Holiday Calendar - Similar Threads - Mail Caledar app

2. Calendar and Mail app Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calendar and Mail app Windows 10: How to set default in Calendar app so that when calendar is shared, the entries do NOT show as "Private appointment" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendar-and-mail-app-windows-10/65d2ef36-4c99-4ae8-b23c-0b4a7f6837c6
  3. Calendar and Mail app Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calendar and Mail app Windows 10: How to set default in Calendar app so that when calendar is shared, the entries do NOT show as "Private appointment" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendar-and-mail-app-windows-10/65d2ef36-4c99-4ae8-b23c-0b4a7f6837c6
  4. Why Indonesia is not on the Holiday Calendar List for Windows 10 calendar App?

Why Indonesia is not on the Holiday Calendar List for Windows 10 calendar App?: Hello! I am wondering why some countries is not listed in the Holiday calendars for the Calendar App in Windows 10.Specifically, I am wondering about Indonesia. Why is the reason of this? Is there a way for me to contribute, so that I can help to list the country holiday, so...
  5. Duplicate holidays displaying in the calendar, both on the calendar app and on outlook.live.com

Duplicate holidays displaying in the calendar, both on the calendar app and on outlook.live.com: Every U.S. holiday gets listed twice. How do I stop it from showing duplicate entries for holidays? I've seen it said that this can happen if the mail app has more than one email account synced, but I assume it's talking about more than one Microsoft account. In the...
  6. couldn't fetch the holiday calendar

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    couldn't fetch the holiday calendar: In windows 10, I just can add the NBA calendar, but not holiday calendar. Why?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/couldnt-fetch-the-holiday-calendar/ab02342b-31f4-41a4-9f44-d1296dd333fe
  7. Win 10 calendar with holidays

Win 10 calendar with holidays: My laptop's calendar lists US holidays, but my desktop does not and I'm completely baffled as to why. They're both running the public version of Windows 10 Home with all current updates. FWIW I have two other desktops with Insider builds 19624 and their calendars don't show...
  8. Mail and Calendar App in windows 10

Mail and Calendar App in windows 10: I'm using mail and calendar app in windows 10.It flows effortlessly but seems to have one big problem, if I select a received Email and then select "move to Drafts", when I go to Drafts it states nothing has arrived, even though at the bottom of the page at the time of...
  9. Mail/Calendar App Windows 10

Mail/Calendar App Windows 10: Is there a way of removing /deleting the redundant email addresses that show when typing an email address. Moved from: Outlook.com / Email / Composing email...
  10. Windows 10 Calendar - Invite saving to Holidays calendar instead of my calendar!

Windows 10 Calendar - Invite saving to Holidays calendar instead of my calendar!: Hi, I have started to use Windows 10 Mail and Calendar apps instead of Outlook 2016 & have come up with an unusual issue when I receive a meeting invite via email from someone else. When I accept the invite, it saves the event to the Ireland Holidays calendar instead of my...