Windows 10: Windows 10 Mail and Calendar app gets Microsoft To-Do integration

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail and Calendar app gets Microsoft To-Do integration in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft is currently rolling out a new update for its Windows 10 Mail and Calendar app. The latest update comes with the most awaited Microsoft To-Do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Oct 18, 2018.

1. WinLatest New Member

Windows 10 Mail and Calendar app gets Microsoft To-Do integration

Microsoft is currently rolling out a new update for its Windows 10 Mail and Calendar app. The latest update comes with the most awaited Microsoft To-Do integration to the Mail and Calendar app. The latest update advances the Mail and Calendar version to 16005.11001.20041.0.

A dedicated To-Do button has been added to the hamburger menu which lets users easily use the To Do application from within the Mail app. Users will now be able to easily launch the To Do shortcut to make a note of something important which comes up in the Mail or Calendar apps.

Windows 10 Mail and Calendar app gets Microsoft To-Do integration microsoft_to-do_button.jpg
    Image Credit: WBI

Microsoft apart from adding a shortcut to the To-Do app has also made some improvements to the dark theme in the message list. The dark mode has now been slightly tweaked and now comes with a grey tone which has been added along with the black accent.

Windows 10 Mail and Calendar app gets Microsoft To-Do integration mail_app_dark_theme.jpg
    Image Credit: Leopeva64-2 (Reddit)

The Mail and Calendar apps have recently received many new features in previous updates with the company adding Fluent Design elements to the application earlier.

The previous update for the Mail and Calendar app introduced the option to customize the digital signature in the email. The updated brought a new pop up box that allowed users to change their signature. The users have also been provided with the option to customize the digital signature by using different text fonts.

Microsoft is also testing a new toggle for Windows 10 Mail app that would appear in the header and it will allow users to easily switch between dark and white mode. The toggle would appear like a sun icon when the dark mode is enabled and as the moon when the white mode is enabled.

Windows 10 Mail and Calendar app gets Microsoft To-Do integration Dark-mode-in-Mail-app.jpg

The latest Mail and Calendar app update is currently available for Insiders enrolled in the Fast and Skip Ahead Ring and can be downloaded from the Microsoft Store. We expect the software giant to roll out the new features to the all Windows 10 users in the coming weeks or months.

The post Windows 10 Mail and Calendar app gets Microsoft To-Do integration appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Oct 18, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Windows 10 Mail and Calendar app gets Microsoft To-Do integration :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Oct 18, 2018
  3. Mel Tar Win User
    Mel Tar, Oct 18, 2018
  4. Edwin Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Oct 18, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Mail and Calendar app gets Microsoft To-Do integration - Similar Threads - Mail Calendar app

2. Calendar and Mail app Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calendar and Mail app Windows 10: How to set default in Calendar app so that when calendar is shared, the entries do NOT show as "Private appointment" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendar-and-mail-app-windows-10/65d2ef36-4c99-4ae8-b23c-0b4a7f6837c6
  3. Microsoft Mail and Calendar App

Microsoft Mail and Calendar App: Email will not sync. It works just fine in Outlook put dot in Windows mail. I get error code 0x8007274d. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-mail-and-calendar-app/3cb74ad8-d769-4c05-9a71-404d4be058d6
  4. Calendar + To Do integration

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Calendar + To Do integration: is there any calendar app showing both events and to dos? not just a shortcut for them as for the windows calendar app :( submitted by /u/Sbrubillabre [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gfeejx/calendar_to_do_integration/
  5. Mail and Calendar App in windows 10

Mail and Calendar App in windows 10: I'm using mail and calendar app in windows 10.It flows effortlessly but seems to have one big problem, if I select a received Email and then select "move to Drafts", when I go to Drafts it states nothing has arrived, even though at the bottom of the page at the time of...
  6. Mail and Calendar integration with Cortana not working

in Windows 10 News
    Mail and Calendar integration with Cortana not working: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Cortana was launched with emphasis on its tight integration with the Windows Mail and Calendar apps. This integration has been one of the highlighting features of this Personal Digital Assistant. But some users have reported that the Mail and Calendar [...]...
  7. Cortana fails to integrate with mail and calendar

in Cortana
    Cortana fails to integrate with mail and calendar: I have been trying to get Cortana to send emails and add events to my calendar. However, whenever I ask it to send an email it searches this on Bing rather than doing anything. With the calendar it does understand and starts creating an event, but then fails to move on after...
  8. Mail/Calendar App Windows 10

Mail/Calendar App Windows 10: Is there a way of removing /deleting the redundant email addresses that show when typing an email address. Moved from: Outlook.com / Email / Composing email...
  9. Microsoft Mail and Calendar App

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Mail and Calendar App: I tried to use MS Mail using subject app - and it looked good....except it kept changing my password and wouldn't work. I noticed there was an earlier closed thread similar to this, but not current and the solution regarded 3rd party firewall, which is not my case. I am using...
  10. Mail and Calendar apps should really be integrated into a single app

in Windows 10 Support
    Mail and Calendar apps should really be integrated into a single app: Like how Outlook does it. I don't use them for that reason alone. 10947

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Mail Version 16005.11001.20106.0

2. p1: microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_16005.11001.20106.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe

3. microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_16005.11001.20106.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe

4. mail Version 16005.11001.20106.0 not working,
  5. outlook mail version 16005.11001.20106.0 windows 10,
  6. microsoft mail and calendar app windows 10,
  7. update windows 10 mail and calendar