Windows 10: Windows 10 Mail and Calendar are in the wrong language

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail and Calendar are in the wrong language in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The language displayed by windows10 default Mail and Calender are not the same as the system language. They both display the keyboard language instead... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Peter_Mason, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Mail and Calendar are in the wrong language

The language displayed by windows10 default Mail and Calender are not the same as the system language. They both display the keyboard language instead of the system language.

How do I change this?

I have tried changing the keyboard language and all the language settings I could find but to no avail.

:)

Peter_Mason, Nov 9, 2018
  2. Mel Tar Win User

Mail & Calendar app on Windows 10

If there are no error messages, check on the article below, and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue:

Let us know if the issue persists.

Mel Tar, Nov 9, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Windows 10 Mail and Calendar are in the wrong language :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Nov 9, 2018
  4. Edwin Win User

Windows 10 Mail and Calendar are in the wrong language

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Mail and Calendar are in the wrong language

1. Windows 10 Mail and Calendar are in the wrong language - Similar Threads - Mail Calendar are

2. Windows 10 Mail & Calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Mail & Calendar: Because of an apparent HDD failure, I have had to re-setup my wife's computer on an SSD.After re-setting up Windows 10 Mail & Calendar I have found that her calendar has disappeared. However my calendar which is shared with my wife is there.Previously my wife had three email...
  3. Windows 10 Mail & Calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mail & Calendar: Because of an apparent HDD failure, I have had to re-setup my wife's computer on an SSD.After re-setting up Windows 10 Mail & Calendar I have found that her calendar has disappeared. However my calendar which is shared with my wife is there.Previously my wife had three email...
  4. Windows 10 Mail and Calendar

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 Mail and Calendar: Hi there! I have a huge problem. My official Mail and calendar app doesn't sync gmail immediately, it only refreshes my emails from gmail whenever I open the app. What is the cause of this? I've read somewhere that for now, something has changed I guess in google APIs,...
  5. Windows 10 Mail and Calendar

Windows 10 Mail and Calendar: Hi. I use a Gmail account for the above app but it stopped recording Sent mail last month. I've reset it and deleted and re-installed but had no joy. Have you any ideas why please? Thanks Chris...
  6. Windows 10 Mail & Calendar

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Mail & Calendar: How do you do a back up of the above. Save entire program, Calendar,People list etc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-mail-calendar/81b3b49b-ad85-4ce4-ae62-fc598c1d790a
  7. Mail and Calendar for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mail and Calendar for Windows 10: How do I search for exact phrases in e-mail in "Mail and Calendar for Windows 10"? Enclosing it in double quotes does not work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-and-calendar-for-windows-10/1dc560e5-6a89-4267-a4d5-6e3be74ec262
  8. Mail and Calendar for Windows 10

Mail and Calendar for Windows 10: I have been using Calendar for Windows 10 for over a year. I was always able to put in new reminders, change reminders and move reminders to a different day or time. In the last few weeks that has changed. I can add things, but if I try to change or move reminders, the...
  9. MAIL app Windows 10 in wrong Language

MAIL app Windows 10 in wrong Language: This seems to be a problem for a number of people, I found that when searching how to fix it. I seem to have found a fix... We're in Australia, wife is Thai so she has English & Thai on her PC. I don't read Thai. She wants English as the default, Thai secondary. That is...
  10. MAIL app Windows 10 in wrong Language

MAIL app Windows 10 in wrong Language: I checked the forums already and the so-called solution posted is no good. I go to my Region/language settings, but there is no "advanced" button, and therefore I cannot override anything. The MAIL app keeps coming up in Thai language, even though I set my display language...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 mail wrong language