Windows 10: Windows 10 Mail and Calendar are in the wrong language

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail and Calendar are in the wrong language in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The language displayed by windows10 default Mail and Calender are not the same as the system language. They both display the keyboard language instead... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Peter_Mason, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Peter_Mason Win User

Windows 10 Mail and Calendar are in the wrong language

The language displayed by windows10 default Mail and Calender are not the same as the system language. They both display the keyboard language instead of the system language.

How do I change this?

I have tried changing the keyboard language and all the language settings I could find but to no avail.

:)

Peter_Mason, Nov 9, 2018
  2. Mel Tar Win User

Mail & Calendar app on Windows 10

If there are no error messages, check on the article below, and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue:

Let us know if the issue persists.

Mel Tar, Nov 9, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Windows 10 Mail and Calendar are in the wrong language :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Nov 9, 2018
  4. Edwin Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Mail and Calendar are in the wrong language - Similar Threads - Mail Calendar are

2. Wrong ME in Windows Calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wrong ME in Windows Calendar: Good morning all, I recently got a L: myname@outlook.com email address. But unfortunately my Windows Calendar still remembers the funny version of "Me" How do I tell Calendar there is a new "Me" ? Initially all is fine .... [ATTACH] But after saving, opening again and...
  3. Wrong ME in Windows Calendar

in Windows 10 Support
    Wrong ME in Windows Calendar: I recently got an L: myname@outlook.com email address. But unfortunately my Windows Calendar still uses this funny version of "Me" How do I tell Calendar there is a new "Me" ? Initially all is fine .... [ATTACH] Bug after savin, opening again and editing the "Me"...
  4. MAIL app Windows 10 in wrong Language

MAIL app Windows 10 in wrong Language: I checked the forums already and the so-called solution posted is no good. I go to my Region/language settings, but there is no "advanced" button, and therefore I cannot override anything. The MAIL app keeps coming up in Thai language, even though I set my display language...
  5. Wrong language on errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Wrong language on errors: If I get an error message (or blue screen, not responding, etc), it displays on the original language of the system, even though I removed the entire language pack after originally upgrading to Windows 10 (didn't happen before the most recent update). How do I fix this, so...
  6. Mail and calendar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mail and calendar: If I try and open either, I get a message stating Give us a minute. We're updating Mail. It should be ready to use shortly and offers to Copy to clipboard or close. This has been like it since yesterday. Any ideas anybody please? Shelley...
  7. Mail & Calendar "Something Went Wrong" 0x80070003

in Browsers and Email
    Mail & Calendar "Something Went Wrong" 0x80070003: Has anyone had any issues with Mail and calendar syncing with Google and Gmail on newly updated Windows 10? It worked fine last night, but this morning I had an error which primped me to "fix" and log in again, however when I try to log in again it throws up an error...
  8. Windows 10 Mail and Calendar Question

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail and Calendar Question: Is this working properly for anyone in this forum? I have tried and tried and tried to get it to work properly without success. I get it all set up and I can't seem to receive incoming mail. Outgoing mail works properly and If I use another mail service like Thunderbird or...
  9. Mail and Calendar

in Browsers and Email
    Mail and Calendar: Why don't deleted emails go to the deleted items folder? 20862
  10. Mail & Calendar

Mail & Calendar: New version Of Mail & Calendar App available from Windows 10 Store You may find when you to Store that it is ready to be downloaded A notice may come up to close it and download it again That is what I did and it went in ok 41466