Windows 10: Windows 10 Mail and Calendar

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail and Calendar in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. I use a Gmail account for the above app but it stopped recording Sent mail last month. I've reset it and deleted and re-installed but had no joy.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by cshale, Jun 7, 2020.

1. cshale Win User

Windows 10 Mail and Calendar

Hi.

I use a Gmail account for the above app but it stopped recording Sent mail last month. I've reset it and deleted and re-installed but had no joy. Have you any ideas why please? Thanks

Chris

:)

cshale, Jun 7, 2020
  2. Mel Tar Win User

Mail & Calendar app on Windows 10

If there are no error messages, check on the article below, and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue:

Let us know if the issue persists.

Mel Tar, Jun 7, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Windows 10 Mail and Calendar :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 7, 2020
  4. Edwin Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Jun 7, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Mail and Calendar - Similar Threads - Mail Calendar

2. Missing Mail & Calendar app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Mail & Calendar app: Hi all, Broken record here again to vent my spleen.Yet again I have discovered on turning on my laptop, that my mail app has been disabled, nay vanished, and replaced with the wonderous new Outlook. Needless to say I hunted around to find my 'missing 'missing' mail app and...
  3. Missing Mail & Calendar app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing Mail & Calendar app: Hi all, Broken record here again to vent my spleen.Yet again I have discovered on turning on my laptop, that my mail app has been disabled, nay vanished, and replaced with the wonderous new Outlook. Needless to say I hunted around to find my 'missing 'missing' mail app and...
  4. Missing Mail & Calendar app

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Mail & Calendar disabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail & Calendar disabled: Just turned on my laptop to find that not only has the Mail & Calendar app been disabled but then when I re-install it two of my email accounts have vanished.No sign of my live.com or gmail accounts. No history whatsoever. Oddly my two other accounts, that I was initially...
  6. Mail & Calendar disabled

Mail & Calendar disabled: Just turned on my laptop to find that not only has the Mail & Calendar app been disabled but then when I re-install it two of my email accounts have vanished.No sign of my live.com or gmail accounts. No history whatsoever. Oddly my two other accounts, that I was initially...
  7. Mail & Calendar disabled

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Windows 11 - Mail and Calendar App Issues - Need an actual MVP who will not reply once then...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Mail and Calendar App Issues - Need an actual MVP who will not reply once then...: Good day folks,Having the following issue and it would be helpful to have an actual MVP/moderator who will not reply once then leave.. Have had that happen on multiple other posts where an "MVP" would post a couple of steps then disappear never to be heard from again when the...
  9. Windows 11 - Mail and Calendar App Issues - Need an actual MVP who will not reply once then...

Windows 11 - Mail and Calendar App Issues - Need an actual MVP who will not reply once then...: Good day folks,Having the following issue and it would be helpful to have an actual MVP/moderator who will not reply once then leave.. Have had that happen on multiple other posts where an "MVP" would post a couple of steps then disappear never to be heard from again when the...
  10. Mail and Calendar/paint not on All apps list, when I see it on default apps and open it it...

Mail and Calendar/paint not on All apps list, when I see it on default apps and open it it...: I am missing a bunch of apps, like Paint and Mail is missing. When to the Microsoft Store app or the Mircosoft store in the browser it saysit is installed. I can't even take a screenshot to show as like I mentioned the Paint app is missing. I would just like it so I can click...