Windows 10: Windows 10 Mail and Outlook for mobile - Outlook.com subfolders not syncing

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail and Outlook for mobile - Outlook.com subfolders not syncing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey Everyone, I have some subfolders within outlook.com that are nested under my inbox folder. These appear fine on the web but on Outlook for mobile... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Li4mC, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Li4mC Win User

Windows 10 Mail and Outlook for mobile - Outlook.com subfolders not syncing

Hey Everyone,

I have some subfolders within outlook.com that are nested under my inbox folder. These appear fine on the web but on Outlook for mobile and Windows 10 mail, they do not appear?

I created them in the web by right-clicking the Inbox and selecting "Create Subfolder".

Any help would be grateful.

Kind Regards

Liam

:)

Li4mC, Sep 16, 2020
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Sep 16, 2020
  3. syoder Win User
    Syncing Outlook 2007 Subfolders

I'm syncing a Treo 700wx (Verizon) with a laptop running WMDC 6 on Vista and Outlook 2007. I just downloaded the MS Office Outlook Mobile software (from

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/en-us/downloads/microsoft/office-outlook-mobile.mspx
    ) because one of the features is being able to "Organize information in folders [on your smartphone], just like on your PC," as the download description says.

I'm having no trouble syncing my calendar and tasks. But my contacts that are in subfolders in Outlook 2007 on my desktop do not sync, only my contacts that are in the main Contacts folder in Outlook 2007 on the desktop.

Am I doing something wrong? On WMDC, I don't see an option for changing the sync options for Contacts so that I can sync with subfolders.

Previously, I've used Chapura Pocket Mirror to sync subfolders, but had no end of trouble with the Chapura software (including the Chapura software disappearing several hundred Outlook tasks without provocation; their tech support people [available only by
    e-mail] were completely mystfied). So I was hoping that MS Outlook Mobile might provide an actual integrated solution to syncing subfolders. Please please don't send me back to Chapura.

If anyone has suggestions, I'd be most grateful.

syoder, Sep 16, 2020
  4. newtekie1 Win User

How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This was going to be my suggestion as well. I just wasn't sure if it worked with XP. It is definitely way better than Outlook Express, and I actually prefer it to regular Outlook as well.

newtekie1, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Mail and Outlook for mobile - Outlook.com subfolders not syncing - Similar Threads - Mail Outlook mobile

2. Microsoft Mail sync with Microsoft Outlook?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mail sync with Microsoft Outlook?: Microsoft Mail seems to have taken over being 'default' email program when clicking on a email address within a web page. It did ask to complete setup by adding my email password which I did. Don't mind so much it opening when I click on an email address in a website used to...
  3. Microsoft Mail sync with Microsoft Outlook?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Mail sync with Microsoft Outlook?: Microsoft Mail seems to have taken over being 'default' email program when clicking on a email address within a web page. It did ask to complete setup by adding my email password which I did. Don't mind so much it opening when I click on an email address in a website used to...
  4. Microsoft Outlook Subfolders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Outlook Subfolders: I am running Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 under Windows 10. I have mail folders set up and in some cases sub folders within those folder. All of a sudden I cannot access those sub folders on my PC although I still can on my iPhone. My PC will display a + sign alongside a...
  5. bigpond mail not syncing in outlook mail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    bigpond mail not syncing in outlook mail: my bigpond mail is not syncing in outlook mail......new laptop and was working for a few days https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bigpond-mail-not-syncing-in-outlook-mail/b3e01bc9-822b-4624-ac0a-08c36e023f0d
  6. Outlook Mail/Windows 10 Mail

Outlook Mail/Windows 10 Mail: I have multiple email accounts. Two Outlook and two Chrome. I don't see any reference to including all email addresses in one location under each specific email address. What am I missing. Is there a purpose to making everything a "snipe hunt" to find your stuff?...
  7. AOL Mail not syncing on Outlook

in Windows 10 Customization
    AOL Mail not syncing on Outlook: I've been running AOL Mail on Outlook for years. In the several weeks it has stopped automatically syncing received and sent emails. When I try to force a sync using "update folders" I get this error message: Task "synchronising subscribed folders …..; reported error...
  8. Windows 10 Mail app and Outlook .com

Windows 10 Mail app and Outlook .com: I'm having a problem with Mail and Outlook. When I go to view my e-mail messages using the Mail app viewer all of the body content of the message is in some sort of plain text or computer language. There are no pictures of graphics in the message just this plain text...
  9. Windows 10 Mail Sync to Outlook

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail Sync to Outlook: To Sync your email to Outlook after doing some email maintenance, hit the refresh button. I have attached a view of the button for reference. Note if you also are looking to manage your folders from Windows Mail, I have found that I need to do that from within Outlook. Unless...
  10. New Calendar, Mail, and mobile Outlook features

in Windows 10 News
    New Calendar, Mail, and mobile Outlook features: wow, cheers Brink - looks like fun.. *Thumbs