Windows 10: windows 10 mail app - address, subject and date in one line (road)

Discus and support windows 10 mail app - address, subject and date in one line (road) in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, How is possible to form in win 10 mail app address, subject and date in one line (road)? As it was in old Outlook. [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Rein_S, Nov 30, 2018.

1. Rein_S Win User

windows 10 mail app - address, subject and date in one line (road)

Hi,
    How is possible to form in win 10 mail app address, subject and date in one line (road)?
    As it was in old Outlook.

windows 10 mail app - address, subject and date in one line (road) b0f28a3b-abda-4640-a40c-5bae3f4a0321?upload=true.jpg

:)

Rein_S, Nov 30, 2018
  2. Bastet Win User

Win10 Mail - where's the address book?

That’s now the People app. windows 10 mail app - address, subject and date in one line (road) :)
    If you know the contact's name or email address & they’re listed in the People app, you can start typing the first few letters of their name or email address and Mail for Windows 10 will suggest matching contacts.

Bastet, Nov 30, 2018
  3. romeozor Win User
    Set Mail app to show mail subject on top instead of sender

In the Mail app's list view, I would like to view the mail's subject on top for each item. The default is showing the senders of the mail conversation on top, then the subject with smaller font, then the content brief.

In the Outlook app, I used to be able to set this order. Is it somehow possible for Mail?

I looked in all the options of the app and the help it linked to. Also googled some, but not exactly sure what I'm supposed to search for to reduce irrelevant results.

romeozor, Nov 30, 2018
  4. windows 10 mail app - address, subject and date in one line (road)

Replying to an email from Windows Phone 7 device with a subject line, this shows as (no subject) in Outlook 2010

Hello everyone,

When using Outlook in Conversation View the Subject is the very first line. When expanding the conversation to reveal all the others who have replied the subject is not listed. This is By Design. The only way to get the other replies to display the
    Subject is to switch out of Conversation view. Once I switch out of Conversation view each reply to the e-mail thread has its own Subject line.

If the above does not reflect what you're experiencing please list the exact steps you're taking so that we can
    better understand the issue.

Regards,

Sergio P.

Sergio P ., Nov 30, 2018
Thema:

windows 10 mail app - address, subject and date in one line (road)

1. windows 10 mail app - address, subject and date in one line (road) - Similar Threads - mail app address

2. Mail for Windows 10 - Subject above sender NOT OUTLOOK

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail for Windows 10 - Subject above sender NOT OUTLOOK: Hello,I am using "Mail" app for Windows 10. It is soooooo smooth comparing to Outlook : Version 16005.14326.21256.0.I would like to change that in messages list the subject is ABOVE sender.I can't find such option easily, also all the internet says about Outlook only....
  3. Mail App Sent Items folder keeps removing <space> between words in Subject Line

Mail App Sent Items folder keeps removing <space> between words in Subject Line: Hi there,Windows 10 Mail App keeps removing <space> from Subject lines in "Sent Items" folder. We have tried to uninstall and install the Mail App but that didn't fix the issue....
  4. Switch Mail Addresses within one account Mail-App for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Switch Mail Addresses within one account Mail-App for Windows 10: Hey there, lets say I have a account with the name MyAcount and two addresses *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. How do I switch the address within MyAccount, when I want to send a email in Win10 Mail-App?...
  5. Windows 10 Mail app: Three-line message display becomes one-liner

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail app: Three-line message display becomes one-liner: I know this sounds simple, but I can't figure out how to get back to the three-lines-per-message display from a (see attached) one-line display. It probably has something to do with the sizing of the window, but I haven't been able to find an answer for this particular...
  6. The built in Mail app can't seem to display kana properly in the subject-line of the email

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The built in Mail app can't seem to display kana properly in the subject-line of the email: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sprite-1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ee15eo/the_built_in_mail_app_cant_seem_to_display_kana/
  7. windows 10 mail date on mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 mail date on mail: I continually get mail dated in the future. The current mail should show Thursday April 25 2019 but shows Saturday December 26 2037. how can this happen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-mail-date-on-mail/60d2a027-3c72-49a8-ab21-ea6dca22bee9
  8. Why does user B have user A's email address and subject lines.

in Browsers and Email
    Why does user B have user A's email address and subject lines.: I have two users. User A is my account. It is an administrator account and I login to User A for every thing I do on my computer. User B is an user account that I use. I don't use it for much of any thing. Today, I was looking at the file directories for user B. explorer to...
  9. Why does user B have user A's email address and subject lines.

in Windows 10 Support
    Why does user B have user A's email address and subject lines.: I have two users. User A is my account. It is an administrator account and I login to User A for every thing I do on my computer. User B is an user account that I use. I don't use it for much of any thing. Today, I was looking at the file directories for user B. explorer to...
  10. Windows 10 Mail App Subject missing warning needed

Windows 10 Mail App Subject missing warning needed: Hi, I'm using mail app and i need a feature that asks for entering subject line when i missed subject. Somewhat like Do You Want to Send This Message Without a Subject? Does mail app supports it, or they are going to support upcoming releases?...