Windows 10: windows 10 mail app - address, subject and date in one line (road)

Discus and support windows 10 mail app - address, subject and date in one line (road) in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, How is possible to form in win 10 mail app address, subject and date in one line (road)? As it was in old Outlook. [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Rein_S, Nov 30, 2018.

1. Rein_S Win User

windows 10 mail app - address, subject and date in one line (road)

Hi,
    How is possible to form in win 10 mail app address, subject and date in one line (road)?
    As it was in old Outlook.

windows 10 mail app - address, subject and date in one line (road) b0f28a3b-abda-4640-a40c-5bae3f4a0321?upload=true.jpg

:)

Rein_S, Nov 30, 2018
  2. Bastet Win User

Win10 Mail - where's the address book?

That’s now the People app. windows 10 mail app - address, subject and date in one line (road) :)
    If you know the contact's name or email address & they’re listed in the People app, you can start typing the first few letters of their name or email address and Mail for Windows 10 will suggest matching contacts.

Bastet, Nov 30, 2018
  3. romeozor Win User
    Set Mail app to show mail subject on top instead of sender

In the Mail app's list view, I would like to view the mail's subject on top for each item. The default is showing the senders of the mail conversation on top, then the subject with smaller font, then the content brief.

In the Outlook app, I used to be able to set this order. Is it somehow possible for Mail?

I looked in all the options of the app and the help it linked to. Also googled some, but not exactly sure what I'm supposed to search for to reduce irrelevant results.

romeozor, Nov 30, 2018
  4. windows 10 mail app - address, subject and date in one line (road)

Replying to an email from Windows Phone 7 device with a subject line, this shows as (no subject) in Outlook 2010

Hello everyone,

When using Outlook in Conversation View the Subject is the very first line. When expanding the conversation to reveal all the others who have replied the subject is not listed. This is By Design. The only way to get the other replies to display the
    Subject is to switch out of Conversation view. Once I switch out of Conversation view each reply to the e-mail thread has its own Subject line.

If the above does not reflect what you're experiencing please list the exact steps you're taking so that we can
    better understand the issue.

Regards,

Sergio P.

Sergio P ., Nov 30, 2018
Thema:

windows 10 mail app - address, subject and date in one line (road)

1. windows 10 mail app - address, subject and date in one line (road) - Similar Threads - mail app address

2. A subject

in Windows 10 Customization
    A subject: why I can't shrink or delete my disk partition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-subject/136392fd-74d8-4adb-b2ab-d76496286c22
  3. Windows 10 Mail App Subject missing warning needed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mail App Subject missing warning needed: Hi, I'm using mail app and i need a feature that asks for entering subject line when i missed subject. Somewhat like Do You Want to Send This Message Without a Subject? Does mail app supports it, or they are going to support upcoming releases?...
  4. Why is email address autocomplete not working in Windows 10 mail app?

Why is email address autocomplete not working in Windows 10 mail app?: Hi there, I have recently started using Windows 10 mail app and I have already responded to someone, I then went to send a new email to the same person, their email address didn't auto-populate, why and how to resolve as I cannot find any options to select this feature....
  5. iCloud Address Broken in Windows 10 Mail App

iCloud Address Broken in Windows 10 Mail App: My iCloud email that I have set up to work in the Windows 10 mail app is one, not receiving emails, and two, is always telling me "Your iCloud account settings and out of date." When I look at its inbox it says that it is retrieving my emails but it never does. This is...
  6. e-mail address

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    e-mail address: Someone is using my e-mail address but with outlook.com rather than hotmail.com, which I use. That person is claiming that they are getting my mail and telling me to change e-mail address, which I don't want to do. Help!!...
  7. E mail address dropped by windows 10 mail and outlook

E mail address dropped by windows 10 mail and outlook: Why has my other e mail address been dropped by windows 10 mail and outlook. I use Hotmail as my primary and blueyonder as my other which is a virgin e mail [Original subject: E mail]...
  8. How are can you adjust the email address line in MAIL > PEOPLE

How are can you adjust the email address line in MAIL > PEOPLE: I have a problem with the MS “PEOPLE” (email address part program), so let me give an example on my unsolved problem. Say I have an email address entry shown in the PEOPLE list of email addresses as: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** as the display under the...
  9. Win 10 Mail app remembers out of date contact

in Browsers and Email
    Win 10 Mail app remembers out of date contact: A friend changed email providers and I updated the people app but the mail app still displays the old mail contact info when typing in the "TO". Is there a way to delete this old out of date contact???? Is it stored in the registry??? 34659
  10. SOLVED! DATE & Clock now VISIBLE in the Windows taskbar on one line!!!

SOLVED! DATE & Clock now VISIBLE in the Windows taskbar on one line!!!: I wanted the date and the time visible in my laptop's taskbar. Of course, Windows will show the date and time if you simply enlarge your taskbar, but who wants to loose valuable screen space? This frustrated the hell out of me. Finally found a solution, and wanted to share...