Windows 10: Windows 10 Mail app all fouled up

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail app all fouled up in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I run Windows 10 on a Dell laptop. Today, the Mail app started giving me problems, so I reset it. I added my email accounts without any problem. When I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RogerBlair1, Jun 30, 2022.

1. Windows 10 Mail app all fouled up

I run Windows 10 on a Dell laptop. Today, the Mail app started giving me problems, so I reset it. I added my email accounts without any problem. When I tried to create signatures, I did not get the Signature editor--only the unformattable entry box. When I looked in this group for answers, I found the suggestion that I uninstall the package through PowerShell, reboot, then reinstall Mail and Calendar from the Microsoft Store. I did so, but I have found the following problems:The Mail app shows up in my start menu but not in the list in Apps Settings;The "Manage Accounts" section doesn't list a

:)

RogerBlair1, Jun 30, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Windows 10 Mail app all fouled up :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 30, 2022
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Jun 30, 2022
  4. Mel Tar Win User

Windows 10 Mail app all fouled up

Mel Tar, Jun 30, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 Mail app all fouled up

1. Windows 10 Mail app all fouled up - Similar Threads - Mail app fouled

2. Mail app all blank

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail app all blank: My mail application is all blank. I cant click on anything and I cant see any text or emails. It is opening but there is nothing there. I have Windows 11 and I dont have this issue on 10....
  3. Mail app all blank

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail app all blank: My mail application is all blank. I cant click on anything and I cant see any text or emails. It is opening but there is nothing there. I have Windows 11 and I dont have this issue on 10....
  4. Windows 10 Mail app all fouled up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Mail app all fouled up: I run Windows 10 on a Dell laptop. Today, the Mail app started giving me problems, so I reset it. I added my email accounts without any problem. When I tried to create signatures, I did not get the Signature editor--only the unformattable entry box. When I looked in this...
  5. the update fouled up my printer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    the update fouled up my printer: my printer drivers are messed up due to your stupid update 06/2020 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-update-fouled-up-my-printer/3021c897-be37-4c4b-96c5-db7f5daad5e5
  6. setting up accounts in windows 10 mail app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    setting up accounts in windows 10 mail app: I just upgraded my Windows 7 computer to Windows 10, and I'm trying to set up the mail app to access other email accounts. One of them is Verizon.net email, which is supplied through AOL. When I try to add the account, I'm presented with a list of account types, none of which...
  7. No notification Sound or Pop up for new mail in MAIL APP in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    No notification Sound or Pop up for new mail in MAIL APP in Windows 10: NO Notification getting for new Email in MAIL APP. Tried all the settings in Notification, personal. Searched net for any notification settings I have missed but to no help. Is anybody else facing the same problem and found any solution OR should I switch to Outlook or...
  8. select ALL in Mail app?

in Browsers and Email
    select ALL in Mail app?: Does anyone know how to select ALL and have all boxes ticked for filing or deleting? 22204
  9. Windows 10 Mail shortcut in All Apps missing

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail shortcut in All Apps missing: For some reason the shortcut for Windows 10 Mail has vanished from the Mail folder in All Apps:- [img] It was working fine after the initial upgrade of Windows 10 to V1511. Hence I cannot run Mail. I am running Windows 10 Home (32 bit). Is there a way to recreate...
  10. Windows 10 Mail app deleted all my e-mail accounts

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail app deleted all my e-mail accounts: Running Windows 10 with all current updates applied. This is the second time this has happened to me. Today I opened the windows mail app and none of my e-mail accounts are listed. I have not installed any new software and I know that I did not delete the accounts from the...