Windows 10: Windows 10 mail app archive file location

Discus and support Windows 10 mail app archive file location in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I want to create an archive file so I can copy it and use it after I reboot my surface but the mail app does not allow me to select where the archive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nomad Russell, May 29, 2019.

1. Windows 10 mail app archive file location

I want to create an archive file so I can copy it and use it after I reboot my surface but the mail app does not allow me to select where the archive file is stored?

:)

Nomad Russell, May 29, 2019
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Archived mails are missing in Windows 10 Mail App.

Hi John,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

Follow the Steps below and check.

Step 1: Check the sync settings in Mail app.

• Open Mail app and Hoover mouse point on top.
    • Next to Search icon you can seen Sync this View.
    • Click on the icon and let it Sync.
    • Close and reopen Mail app and check Archived mails.

If issue persist follow next Step.

Step 2: Run the Windows App Troubleshooter.

I suggest you to download and run the app troubleshooter from the below link and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Do let us know if you are able to find Archive files in Mail app. Thank you.

Pavan_N, May 29, 2019
  3. sablepalm Win User
    Locate archived mail in Windows 10 Mail

When you use 'NEW Mail" in Windows 10 Mail one of the listings that appears at the top of the page is the word "Archive".

How do you locate a file that is put in "Archive"?

sablepalm, May 29, 2019
  4. Windows 10 mail app archive file location

Change mail app archive location

I've searched until my fingers are raw... *Sick In the Windows 10 mail app, I want to change the location where the
    "Archive" button sends the mail to. Currently the default location is the "All Mail" folder, I'd like to change that. Can anyone tell me how to go about that? As I remember, there was no setup for that when I was putting my mail accounts in the system. Thanks for any/all help.

Obfuscated, May 29, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 mail app archive file location

1. Windows 10 mail app archive file location - Similar Threads - mail app archive

2. Archive folder in Mail app on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Archive folder in Mail app on Windows 10: Hi I am able to archive emails in Microsoft Mail app. But not able to see Archive folder. Not sure where my emails are being archieved. How tomlocate my Archive folder. Please see below snapshot with Archive Folder. [ATTACH]...
  3. Windows 10 mail archive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 mail archive: Here is my dilemma. I worked for a company that used google business including gmail. I used the windows 10 email client for gmail, and not their web mail. When I left the company, they obviously rescinded my access to those accounts. All I care about is my emails from the...
  4. Windows 10 Mail App file locations and type

Windows 10 Mail App file locations and type: Hi, While adding the mail account in Windows 10 Mail App, available options are: Add Outlook.com Add Exchange Office 365 Add Google Add Yahoo Add iCloud Other account (POP & IMAP) If we add either of Outlook.com or Google or Yahoo, what is its type POP3 or IMAP?...
  5. Change mail app archive location

in Browsers and Email
    Change mail app archive location: I've searched until my fingers are raw... *Sick In the Windows 10 mail app, I want to change the location where the "Archive" button sends the mail to. Currently the default location is the "All Mail" folder, I'd like to change that. Can anyone tell me how to go about that?...
  6. Windows Mail Archive

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Mail Archive: Just moved to this app from windows live mail Accidently hit the archive button, where did the email go? I don't see an archive folder... I do notice when I click on, and enter "all mail" the email is now shown, however if I'm in the inbox it isn't. (Wish I could get rid...
  7. Can't archive e-mails in Windows 10 Mail app

Can't archive e-mails in Windows 10 Mail app: Hi I can't archive my e-mails anymore (gmail) with the Windows 10 Mail app (version 17.9330.21365.0), only the trash icon is appearing. Can anyone help me on this? Thanks in advance Stefan...
  8. Location of Archive Folder of Windows 10 Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Location of Archive Folder of Windows 10 Mail: Spent hours trying to find an answer; hopefully someone here can help! I want to be able to backup the archive folder for my Windows 10 mail to an external hard drive. Does anyone know where the archive folder for Windows 10 mail is located on the computer C: drive? 109716
  9. Where is "Archive" in Mail app

in Browsers and Email
    Where is "Archive" in Mail app: Hi all, Just started to use the "Mail" app on a new work PC I built with W-10 Pro. Eval. copy Build 14316.rs1 release 160402-2217 I have 5 accounts set up on it and sort of like it. The only confusing thing I found, and haven't found an answer, is what happens to messages...
  10. File location of Mail app in Windows 10?

in Browsers and Email
    File location of Mail app in Windows 10?: I want to get the right click > send to > mail receipient functionalilty working in W10 and to do this I need to set the file association for the .mapimail extention. Anyone know where I should set it to (the location of the Windows Mail app) please? 14645