Windows 10: Windows 10 mail app, As Items Arrive option is missing

Discus and support Windows 10 mail app, As Items Arrive option is missing in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Here I just copy this link to other question... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AlexandrSobetsky, Jan 29, 2020.

1. Windows 10 mail app, As Items Arrive option is missing

AlexandrSobetsky, Jan 29, 2020

2. Windows 10 mail app, As Items Arrive option is missing

I'm trying to configure the Windows 10 mail app to check for messages as often as possible, and display a notification in the Action Center. I've seen where some people have the option to check for messages "as items arrive." This option appears to
    be missing in my case, I'm given the option of "based on usage" or,15 minutes and another time intervals. Is there a way I can set up my mail so that i will get a notification as soon as a message arrives?

NoelCastle, Jan 29, 2020
  3. Windows 10 mail app, As Items Arrive option is missing

Sorry, I don't know if English is your first language?

Your replies had nothing to do with what he asked for -

Windows 10 mail app, As Items Arrive option is missing

As Items Arrive option is missing. - because there is no option on your email account for IMAP / push like Gmail uses.

So instead of the (Download New Email) option minimum of 15 Minutes - I would like it to be 1 Minutes or 5 Minutes. Then I would receive my emails sooner - why would someone make it 15 minutes????

NathanElston, Jan 29, 2020
  4. jems Win User

Mail App missing As items arrvie option

HelloWindows 10 mail app, As Items Arrive option is missing :)

I have a sky email which is Yahoo when i go into sync i dont have a option "As items arrive" if i setup a gmail account i get this option. I have even gone so far to uninstall the mail app and install it again but its still missing,Ive tried it on the yahoo and other account both times its missing.

Anyone know how to get this option or know why its not appearing.

Thanks

Thema:

1. Windows 10 mail app, As Items Arrive option is missing - Similar Threads - mail app Items

2. Windows 10 Mail App PC not showing when Junk mail arrives

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Mail App PC not showing when Junk mail arrives: When you have the Windows 10 Mail App open it has a list of Folders like Inbox , Drafts , Sent , etc. , but to get to the Junk folder you have to open "More" , that is a annoyance , but the issue is , you do not know when you have any emails in Junk UNTIL you open that folder...
  3. Windows 10 Mail App PC not showing when Junk mail arrives

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mail App PC not showing when Junk mail arrives: When you have the Windows 10 Mail App open it has a list of Folders like Inbox , Drafts , Sent , etc. , but to get to the Junk folder you have to open "More" , that is a annoyance , but the issue is , you do not know when you have any emails in Junk UNTIL you open that folder...
  4. Mail App for Windows 10 Stopped showing Calendar Items

Mail App for Windows 10 Stopped showing Calendar Items: Hi all,Using the Windows 10 Email and Calendar app not outlook. I've never had problems but after Halloween nothing shows. The same app on other devices shows events and items but on my home computer everything just stops displaying from that day forward. I've removed the...
  5. Windows 10 mail doesn't give me an option to sync as it arrives.

Windows 10 mail doesn't give me an option to sync as it arrives.: On Windows 10 mail doesn't give me an option to download mail when it arrives on my iCloud account, the minimum it lets me do is 15 minutes. But on my Gmail account, it gives me the option. I had reinstalled the app, removed my Gmail account, but no luck. The farthest iv...
  6. Windows 10 Mail issues, missing sent items.

Windows 10 Mail issues, missing sent items.: Hi, I am hoping someone can help. I have just gotten a new computer and I am trying to set up the Windows 10 Mail account. I have managed to get my current emails coming into the inbox but when I open the Sent Items there is nothing in there. On my old laptop I have 139...
  7. Control Panel; MAIL item missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Control Panel; MAIL item missing: Windows10\1809.... The Control Panel...option "Mail" is missing. Its the option you click on and open to view your Mail "Profile". I am having issues with Outlook and need to open Control Panel\MAIL as it may be the cause of the Issue. Anyway to get MAIL back in...
  8. NO "AS EMAIL ARRIVES" OPTION

NO "AS EMAIL ARRIVES" OPTION: After a recent move I had to change my ISP...which is now Spectrum. I've successfully set up my Windows 10 App for Spectrum/Charter email, but it is synching far too slowly. A lot of the email I receive is time-sensitive, but the App is currently checking for email only...
  9. Mail App missing As items arrvie option

in Browsers and Email
    Mail App missing As items arrvie option: Hello*Smile I have a sky email which is Yahoo when i go into sync i dont have a option "As items arrive" if i setup a gmail account i get this option. I have even gone so far to uninstall the mail app and install it again but its still missing,Ive tried it on the yahoo and...
  10. Windows 10 Mail app stops recieving mail as it arrives.

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail app stops recieving mail as it arrives.: Using Windows 10 Mail app, with 3 email accounts, 2 Hotmail and a Gmail address. At first all is well, mail is delivered as it arrives. After a while the first hotmail account has to be sync'd manually to get mail. After a while the other Hotmail address starts to need...