Windows 10: Windows 10 Mail app attachment download location

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail app attachment download location in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Windows 10 Mail app attachment download locationHow I can Find it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Omarx1989, Jun 22, 2021.

1. Omarx1989 Win User

Windows 10 Mail app attachment download location

Windows 10 Mail app attachment download locationHow I can Find it?

:)

Omarx1989, Jun 22, 2021
  2. SibilLang Win User

When I initially right click on email attachments in the Windows 10 Mail App, a bubble pops up with Download which I presume is a question, but then what is the location of these downloads?

SibilLang, Jun 22, 2021
  3. email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Jun 22, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Windows 10 Mail app attachment download location :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 22, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Mail app attachment download location - Similar Threads - Mail app attachment

2. Windows 10 Mail does not download attachments

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Mail does not download attachments: There are a number of threads with this same issue going back to 2015 but they are all locked and no definitive solution was found. I just bought a new desktop computer with Windows 10 and am trying to use the Mail app. Mail does not download certain files attached to mail...
  3. WINDOWS 10 MAIL ATTACHMENTS WONT DOWNLOAD

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    WINDOWS 10 MAIL ATTACHMENTS WONT DOWNLOAD: IN WINDOWS 10 MAIL I CANNOT OPEN ANY MAIL ATTACHMENTS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-mail-attachments-wont-download/0306cc7d-5afe-4e54-b3a7-d9724c8a238f
  4. attachment with mail cannot be downloaded in windows 10 mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    attachment with mail cannot be downloaded in windows 10 mail: i cannot download attachments when i receive mail in windows 10 mail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/attachment-with-mail-cannot-be-downloaded-in/64b2acb4-4563-44e2-85cd-8aed2c026766
  5. Mail App and attachments

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mail App and attachments: Hi! Earlier this year I started using the windows 10 mail app, but after an update I stopped receiving with my email the respective attachments and ,as a result, I quit using the app. Can anyone tell me if Microsoft has already released an update or is the problem still...
  6. Windows 10 Mail app not receiving attachments?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Mail app not receiving attachments?: Some emails have no attachments, especially ones sent from Gmail app where the attachment is not an inline one. Someone online suggested changing the settings in Reading pane, but it didn't work. I've changed account settings to always receive attachments, but it didn't work...
  7. Unable to download attachment for window mail

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to download attachment for window mail: Hi, As per above, why isn't the mail content being downloaded by default and have to save it to read the mail Regards Allison https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-download-attachment-for-window-mail/d7503666-65f9-492e-baf7-ed1bcedcd8b5
  8. Issues while downloading some attachments on Mail app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues while downloading some attachments on Mail app: Hi Windows 10 mail app. If I open an e-mail with a PDF attachment the Mail app can download the attachment. But my p12 or p7s certificate files can't be downloaded. I receive this error: "We couldn't download one or more of the attachments. Please try again later"...
  9. Windows 10 Mail App - Forward as Attachment

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail App - Forward as Attachment: Maybe I'm missing something obvious but I can't seem to find a "forward as attachment" option in Windows 10 Mail App. I used it extensively in Windows Live Mail. Has the option been removed? 33955
  10. can't download picture attachment windows mail app

in Browsers and Email
    can't download picture attachment windows mail app: hello everybody , asslamu A'laikum , i've recently installed windows 10 on my hp laptop , and i'm using mail app alot . in my gmail recieved emails if there is attachment like a photo i can't download it , instead , when i click on the picture thumbnail there is infinity...