Windows 10: Windows 10 Mail app: Can not send mail or verify account

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail app: Can not send mail or verify account in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I keep getting a message asking me to sign-in and verify my Outlook account when trying to send email using the Windows desktop Mail app. This is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Clark Stevens, Jun 27, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Mail app: Can not send mail or verify account

I keep getting a message asking me to sign-in and verify my Outlook account when trying to send email using the Windows desktop Mail app.

This is extremely bothersome for me because I am blind and it’s difficult trying to complete the audio or sighted challenge.

What’s even more frustrating is that there is no way for me to verify the code using a cell phone. Even if I had a cell phone (which I don’t) there would be no way for me to read the text message.

There is no alternative provided. So much for accessibility!

==SteveSent from Mail for Windows 10
    Subject: Please sign in to your Outlook.com account

Hello Stephen Clark,
    To continue sending messages, please sign in and validate your Outlook.com account.
    This helps us stop automated programs from sending junk email.
    Thanks for your help and patience!
    The Outlook.com Team
    Microsoft respects your privacy. To learn more, please read our online Privacy Statement.
    Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052-6399, USA © 2019 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

:)

Clark Stevens, Jun 27, 2019
  2. techbuzz Win User

Windows Mail

Is it possible to set up more than one email account when using Windows Mail? I hate Thunderbird because I could never get more than one email account set up and be able to send mail from both accounts. The outgoing servers kept on getting mixed up.

Thanks in advance.

techbuzz, Jun 27, 2019
  3. Hitman Win User
    E mail problem

Hello
    This is a weird thing going on with my wife's e mail a little hard to explain.
    We are with time.Warner/spectrum
    I have asked at there sites and searched on lone put no real info.
    Windows 10 e mail app is Windows live mail

Ok here we go
    I set it all up ports and security and ports it is all working
    DownLoads the required folders sends and recieves mail all is good.
    It will be working for days even weeks and then all of a sudden the whole account is gone.
    All folders emails saved and deleted all gone.
    This have happened a few times now at least 4 or 5 times 2 times in the last month.

Is there a virus or malware or something that is doing this. ?
    Every time it has happened I do change the password.
    She has another account with verizon that still works and have np with.

Any suggestions or advise please
    Thaks
    Ruben

Hitman, Jun 27, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Windows 10 Mail app: Can not send mail or verify account

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Windows 10 Mail app: Can not send mail or verify account :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 27, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Mail app: Can not send mail or verify account

1. Windows 10 Mail app: Can not send mail or verify account - Similar Threads - Mail app send

2. Verify e-mail not sending

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Verify e-mail not sending: I'm having an issue with my account regarding the verification system. I've tried to log into my Microsoft account for a few weeks now & I'm always asked for a verification code that is supposed to come through my e-mail that's attached to the account & it never comes. I've...
  3. Cannot send mail in windows 10 mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot send mail in windows 10 mail: I can send mail but it won't arrive at the recipient and I can also receive mail. I checked theSent Mail tab and the mail I just sent wasn't there. I've reset the app and the problem still continues. I sent a mail from Gmail and it worked but not on windows 10. Is there a...
  4. Windows 10 mail app - sending mail not working

Windows 10 mail app - sending mail not working: When I create new mail and send it, it disappears and does not appear anywhere else like the Outbox. I can send mail by forwarding or replying to mail but cant send using new mail. Any ideas how to fix?...
  5. cannot send mail from windows 10 mail app

cannot send mail from windows 10 mail app: can someone help with this issue? I can receive emails but emails are just stuck in outbox https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-send-mail-from-windows-10-mail-app/f2026617-647f-4ac7-a1a5-6997be9f4232
  6. Can not send mail or verify account

Can not send mail or verify account: I keep getting a message asking me to sign-in and verify my Outlook account when trying to send email using the Windows desktop Mail app. This is extremely bothersome for me because I am blind and it’s difficult trying to complete the audio or sighted challenge. What’s...
  7. Windows 10 Mail will not send for iCloud account

Windows 10 Mail will not send for iCloud account: I've been using Windows 10 Mail with an iCloud (and gmail) account for several months. Recently my iCloud account has been unable to send emails, receiving is ok and calendars are all ok - and sync to my iPhone. I get an error message and the email is moved to my Drafts...
  8. Unable to send mails on Windows mail app

Unable to send mails on Windows mail app: We have a new desktop with W10 and are trying to activate the email app. Have completed all the required inputs and linked with Yahoo (they run BT 's email) who have acknowledged we still cannot download any messages. Display simply says Nothing received yet. We have version...
  9. Windows 10 Mail App Sends Mails Without My Permission

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Mail App Sends Mails Without My Permission: I am afraid that's a malware. What can i do? I use kaspersky internet security and malwarebytes. I have tried adwcleaner and junkware removal tool, i can't use combofix because i am on 10. A message like this: Hey! New message, please read ... 28457
  10. "Send to Mail Recipient" not associated with Mail app?

in Browsers and Email
    "Send to Mail Recipient" not associated with Mail app?: Hello all, I remember this being a problem in Windows 8.1 and to my surprise, it's still present in Windows 10. When right-clicking a file (e.g. an image) selecting "Send To" and then choosing "Mail recipient" Windows would say that there isn't an e-mail program associated...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. To continue sending messages please sign in and validate your Outlook.com account. This helps us stop automated programs from sending junk email.

2. To continue sending messages please sign in and validate your Outlook.com account. This helps us stop automated programs from sending junk email. Thanks for your help and patience!

3. Outlook client to gmail account continue sending messages please sign in and validate your outlook.com account.this helps us stop automated programs from sending junk email.thanks for your help and patience!

4. to continue sending messages please sign in and validate your outlook.com account,
  5. To continue sending messages please sign in and validate your Outlook.com account. ,
  6. windows 10 email verification,
  7. Hello Brand Jun To continue sending messages please sign in and validate your Outlook.com account. This helps us stop automated programs from sending junk email. Thanks for your help and patience! The Outlook.com Team,
  8. yahoo mail not sending windows 10 mail app