Windows 10: Windows 10 Mail App can't send emails from my Gmail account

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail App can't send emails from my Gmail account in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I've lately been searching up my issue, but none of the solutions of what I found worked so far. The message that I get when I attempt... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tommy_SangSung, Dec 19, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Mail App can't send emails from my Gmail account

Hi everyone,

I've lately been searching up my issue, but none of the solutions of what I found worked so far. The message that I get when I attempt to send an email using the Windows 10 Mail app is:

We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check to see if the address is correct.

I've tried deleting the gmail account and also deleted the app using:

• Run the command get-appxpackage *microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps* | remove-appxpackage

• Reinstall Mail app from Windows app store

I made sure the email address is correct (even sending it to myself and five other people), and I'm not attaching anything either. I'm not sure what to do from here since I haven't found any solutions that'll work or maybe my Google-fu is lacking. Thanks!

:)

Tommy_SangSung, Dec 19, 2018
  2. 10win10 Win User

Windows 10 Mail App - stop sync automatically Gmail Account

hi, you can add images how you re-add your gmail account?
    i don't find right now but i search for some article about that, but pretty sure that i read somewhere about that
    Add Gmail and Other Email to Windows 10 Mail Calendar (Updated)

thanks

10win10, Dec 19, 2018
  3. How to send mail from other email accounts linked to my gmail account using windows 10 mail app?

I have my school email account linked with my gmail account. So, I can receive and send email from my school email account directly from gmail. I added my gmail account to the Windows 10 Mail app. I am able to send mail only from my gmail account using
    the app. I can't find an option to send mail from my school account that is linked with my gmail.

ArpanBiswas, Dec 19, 2018
  4. Windows 10 Mail App can't send emails from my Gmail account

Cant send email with Mail app windows 10 gmail account

Hello there,

i installed my gmail account to the windows 10 mail app and it is working correctly in the sence of recieving emails. i can read them and so far it is working correctly, but when i try to send an email, its not leaving my mail account. insteed of sending
    it, i recieve an email from Windows, which tells me that it cant send the emails and saved it to concepts.

When i use Thunderbird for example, its working perfectly. I like the design and the layout of windows 10 mail and would like to use it.

Can someone help me?

RolandSpitzer, Dec 19, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Mail App can't send emails from my Gmail account

1. Windows 10 Mail App can't send emails from my Gmail account - Similar Threads - Mail App can't

2. Windows mail app will not send emails from icloud account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows mail app will not send emails from icloud account.: Ever since upgrading to Windows 11 which I did not want to do, emails from my icloud account using Windows mail app will not send sporadically. Super frustrating as I never know if an email was sent or not. It's not hung up in the outbox, it's simply not there. It will happen...
  3. Windows mail app will not send emails from icloud account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows mail app will not send emails from icloud account.: Ever since upgrading to Windows 11 which I did not want to do, emails from my icloud account using Windows mail app will not send sporadically. Super frustrating as I never know if an email was sent or not. It's not hung up in the outbox, it's simply not there. It will happen...
  4. Problem using Windows 10 Mail app to send email to GMAIL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem using Windows 10 Mail app to send email to GMAIL: Hello,Recently a couple of my staffs having problems on sending email to Gmail while we use the Windows 10 Mail app. It was working perfectly in the past. Roughly few months ago. At the same PCs, we do have Outlook installed as well. This is because we need to handle quite a...
  5. Problem using Windows 10 Mail app to send email to GMAIL

Problem using Windows 10 Mail app to send email to GMAIL: Hello,Recently a couple of my staffs having problems on sending email to Gmail while we use the Windows 10 Mail app. It was working perfectly in the past. Roughly few months ago. At the same PCs, we do have Outlook installed as well. This is because we need to handle quite a...
  6. Windows 10 Mail CC/BCC is not sending emails to gmail accounts

Windows 10 Mail CC/BCC is not sending emails to gmail accounts: I regularly copy emails using CC/BCC to many gmail accounts. I have never had a problem with this in Outlook or anywhere else. On Windows 10 Mail I have realised that the CC/BCC fails to deliver the email at all to any gmail recipient - no error message, they just seem to be...
  7. Windows 10 Mail BCC is not sending emails to gmail accounts

Windows 10 Mail BCC is not sending emails to gmail accounts: I regularly send emails using BCC to approx. 20 email accounts. I have never had a problem with this in Outlook or anywhere else. On Windows 10 Mail I have realised that the BCC fails to deliver the email at all to any gmail recipient - no error message, they just seem to be...
  8. Windows 10 Home - Windows Mail app is unable to send emails from Gmail account

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Home - Windows Mail app is unable to send emails from Gmail account: Hi, I'm unable to send emails from Mail while logged into my Gmail account. Strangely, the Mail app is able to receive email with no problem. Can you please advise? Thanks...
  9. Cant send email with Mail app windows 10 gmail account

Cant send email with Mail app windows 10 gmail account: Hello there, i installed my gmail account to the windows 10 mail app and it is working correctly in the sence of recieving emails. i can read them and so far it is working correctly, but when i try to send an email, its not leaving my mail account. insteed of sending it, i...
  10. Windows 10 Mail app can't send emails

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail app can't send emails: Hi I am on a local ISP (mail.naples.net) that uses POP3 and would like to use the Windows 10 mail client. I can receive emails no problem but am not able to send. It just stays in OUTBOX. The only error message I can find is 'attention required' in the accounts tab when I go...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why cant i send emails gmail

2. cant send email from gmail account in win 10

3. i cant send mail from my gmail account on windows

4. window 10 can not send email,
  5. i cant send email from gmail,
  6. cant send emails from gmail ,
  7. emails from 12/01,
  8. cant send mail from gmail account,
  9. cant send anything from gmail account,
  10. why cant i send emails from my gmail account,
  11. windows 10 cant change email password gmail,