Windows 10: Windows 10 mail app codes.

Discus and support Windows 10 mail app codes. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I time ago my windows 10 mail app have get a update.Now there all different codes standing near my e-mails.Codes like L, EC , LK , RC. What does these... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Ivan4you, Mar 6, 2017.

1. Ivan4you Win User

Windows 10 mail app codes.

I time ago my windows 10 mail app have get a update.Now there all different codes standing near my e-mails.Codes like L, EC , LK , RC.
    What does these codes mean?

:)

Ivan4you, Mar 6, 2017
  2. UnixBuzz Win User

Windows 10 Mail - Error 0x80040154 / 0x80c8043e

Solved! Mail App errors on Windows 10 with Errors code: “0x80040154 or “0x80c8043e”. for me.

Many users has failed to launch the Mail app after upgrade or install to Windows 10, and they are putting questions on forum and they are finding the solution on the same from there. Some of the users
    addresses with errors code: “0x803F7000 and 0x803F7003,” while try to open mail app, few are unable to receive or send emails as well. Even they are trying to re-add Microsoft Account email, Outlook.com address or Gmail but no luck for their, it’ gives the
    same error again and again and it becomes annoying for users. So let us see below workarounds to fix this Windows 10 Mail App error.

Fix! Windows 10 Mail App Errors Code 0x80040154 / 0x80c8043e

UnixBuzz, Mar 6, 2017
  3. Windows 10 and Email- How do I access Gmail and Yahoo?

I finally got live mail to work but the windows 10 mail app still gives me the error code

ChristinaHawkins, Mar 6, 2017
  4. Windows 10 mail app codes.

Hi,
    This is tied into the contacts in the people app

If you have a picture of the person you receive from in the people app, it will show a small image of the person
    If you dont have a picture/email address not in contacts, you get a circle with the initials of the person in it (like you are seeing)

Eg if i sent you an email and you didnt have me as a contact, you would see a circle with PS in it

Hope that helps

paulsalter, Mar 6, 2017
  5. No Problem
    Glad it helped

paulsalter, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 mail app codes.

1. Windows 10 mail app codes. - Similar Threads - mail app codes

2. Windows 10 Mail App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mail App: Hello everyone in Microsoft World. Just wanted to let everyone know who might have had the same problem I had about six months ago- involving the Windows 10 Mail App malfunction. It's taken me this long to find the proper information on how to fix this problem. What it was...
  3. Mail App Windows 10

Mail App Windows 10: Hi, there is a problem with adding my Gmail to Mail app. I removed the Email from mail app 3 days ago cause i'm talking my laptop to service center. Then now i added all 3 emails i'm using but one email having a issue. I cannot add my Gmail as gmail, its showing the...
  4. mail app for windows 10,

mail app for windows 10,: I get URL pops up while hovering over the links in Windows 10 Mail app. When they pop up they are so long it covers almost the entire page. Anyone know how to stop this. I've looked in settings in the mail as well as the mouse. Thanks...
  5. Can't sync mail to Mail App with error code 0x80000b

Can't sync mail to Mail App with error code 0x80000b: I tried to sync my gmail account to Mail App, but it turned out saying that 'something went wrong with error code 0x80000b'. When I tried to sync with my other gmail account, it works. However, there's only one email that it popped up with this error code. Could you...
  6. Windows 10 Mail app

Windows 10 Mail app: when I open emails in this app for the last 3 days it comes thru illegible, no graphics, very little is legible and most of it is internet addresses? Have tried to reset the app 3-4 times to no avail...
  7. Windows 10 Mail error code

Windows 10 Mail error code: Help Every time I try to sync my email in Windows 10 Mail, I get the syncing error 0x800706d9. I removed my gmail, and tried to re-add it but now it is giving me the same error code. I can't use my gmail with the windows 10 mail anymore. please help I have HP Pavilion...
  8. Windows 10 Mail app

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail app: I am using the windows 10 mail app with my gmail account. When I receive a forwarded email the forwarded message does not show. It notes that there is an attachment but the attachment has no extension so I can not open it. When I go to my gmail account via Firefox the message...
  9. Window 10 Mail app.

in Browsers and Email
    Window 10 Mail app.: A few days ago, my boss’s laptop would not download any e-mail from Yahoo. Over the top it said something like “fix your account” I clicked on the button, and tried to fix it, but it comes back with an error. I did not write it down. So I decided to just delete the...
  10. Syncing e-mail accounts in Windows 10 Mail app error code 80072726

Syncing e-mail accounts in Windows 10 Mail app error code 80072726: Hey guys, I am enjoying Windows 10! for the most part.... Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro does fine. Core i7-4500U 256 SSD 8 GB or RAM This may be more of a networking issue and how the Mail App communicates over the network. I am not able to sync any of my email accounts with...