Windows 10: Windows 10 mail app combine email accounts?

Discus and support Windows 10 mail app combine email accounts? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; This might be a really stupid question but i CANNOT find the setting to combine all my email accounts on the Windows 10 email app and it's really... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Option, Jan 18, 2016.

1. Option Win User

Windows 10 mail app combine email accounts?

This might be a really stupid question but i CANNOT find the setting to combine all my email accounts on the Windows 10 email app and it's really frustrating me, i searched all over google and can't find anything I just dont see the anywhere.

:)

Option, Jan 18, 2016

2. Windows 10 Upgrade Problems, Permissions and Mail

I have routinely saved a daily stock list to certain file in documents. Since I upgraded to Windows 10 it says I need administrator permissions to save files there. I am the administrator. It is my own home office computer. Also I cannot get Windows
    10 to receive my outlook.com mail. It says it's combined my Hotmail account and outlook account, but I am only receiving mail in the Hotmail account. I am missing many important emails because none of the outlook mail is arriving. I am so frustrated with
    the Microsoft combined email... IT'S NOT COMBINED.

John PJones, Jan 18, 2016
  3. How do I Attach photos to windows 10 email

If you use webmail then your choices are to attach the files from the email itself which should have an Attach button in the Create Email window, or set up Windows 10 Mail with your web mail account(s) so it can be set as default. The Mail app allows combining
    all of your web mail accounts in one large inbox with huge ad-free reading pane. You can use it or the continue to use your email in the browser, but having it set up and set as default will also give you an automated way to Send files from Windows.

Here are steps to do this and fuller information on the built-in Mail app:

Use Mail for Windows 10 - Outlook

Set up email and calendar - Windows Help

Windows 10's Built-In Mail App: Everything You Need to Know | PCMag.com

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, Jan 18, 2016
  4. Windows 10 mail app combine email accounts?

Hi
    Click on the Setting cog wheel at the bottom left
    From the panel that slides out select Manage Accounts

Under your email accounts on the next page that appears should be an option that says Link Accounts
    Select the ones you want to combine and hit Save

paulsalter, Jan 18, 2016
  5. dencal Win User
    If you have not already registered your accounts, after clicking on Setting cog choose Manage Accounts, then Add Accounts.

dencal, Jan 18, 2016
  6. lx07 Win User
    Make sure that your mail app is up to date as this functionality was only released a couple of months ago (you couldn't combine inbox in the past but now you can)

Go to the store and check for updates for all your apps.

7. Option Win User
    Ahh i had just reformated and none of those s were there untill i logged in this morning and boom it was right there, i was wondering why it wasn't the same as last time. Thanks everyone.

Option, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 mail app combine email accounts?

1. Windows 10 mail app combine email accounts? - Similar Threads - mail app combine

2. Can't add an email account to Windows mail app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't add an email account to Windows mail app: I cannot add another email in the mail app. I go through the steps but Windows gets stuck on this screen. I've left it for hours but it does not make any progress. Thank you in advance. [ATTACH]...
  3. How to delete an Email account from Mail app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to delete an Email account from Mail app in Windows 10: [ATTACH]If you do not want to use an email account in the Mail app, you can remove it from there. You can follow this step […] This post How to delete an Email account from Mail app in Windows 10 is from TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  4. Windows 10 Mail app ignoring email accounts

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail app ignoring email accounts: As you can see in the image below, I have setup (even two different) email accounts but the Windows 10 Mail app acts as if I have not setup any... [img] I already tried the official MS forums to no avail. I.e. deleting and re-adding accounts, reinstalling Mail app or...
  5. Mail app ignoring my email accounts

Mail app ignoring my email accounts: In spite of having created even two different Email accounts, the Mail app only shows the "Welcome to Mail" screen asking me to add an account... What is wrong? [ATTACH]...
  6. Email accounts on Windows 10 Mail App disappearing

Email accounts on Windows 10 Mail App disappearing: I have several outlook.com email accounts configured on the Mail app in Windows 10. But every now and again, I find that one or two of the accounts are no longer reflected and then the only alternative is to add them back again. Why is that so? Would it be to some sort of...
  7. Cannot recreate email account in Mail app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot recreate email account in Mail app: I was advised to delete / restore 2 failed accounts in the Mail app. The Outlook account was restored OK but I cannot get my second account, Yahoo, back. I can access the account OK online and in my Android tablet, but not in the Windows 10 PC Mail app. I reach the stage...
  8. Cant send email with Mail app windows 10 gmail account

Cant send email with Mail app windows 10 gmail account: Hello there, i installed my gmail account to the windows 10 mail app and it is working correctly in the sence of recieving emails. i can read them and so far it is working correctly, but when i try to send an email, its not leaving my mail account. insteed of sending it, i...
  9. Email accounts no longer function in Windows 10 Mail app

in Browsers and Email
    Email accounts no longer function in Windows 10 Mail app: I have one outlook.com account on my Windows 10 Mail app and four other email accounts. Today the four other accounts stopped working. Clicking on them, left or right, makes no difference, they are completely inert. The outlook.com account is fine though. Hoping to put things...
  10. Turn On or Off Email for Account in Windows 10 Mail app

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Email for Account in Windows 10 Mail app: How to: Turn On or Off Email for Account in Windows 10 Mail app How to Turn On or Off Email for Account in Mail app in Windows 10 The Mail and Calendar apps included with Windows 10 help you stay up to date on your email, manage your schedule and stay in touch with...