Windows 10: Windows 10 Mail App config file

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail App config file in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; HiI am migrating a user between two local Windows 10 accounts, and was wondering where I might find the address auto-fill file for the Mail app? More... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Corigins, Jul 19, 2021.

1. Corigins Win User

Windows 10 Mail App config file

HiI am migrating a user between two local Windows 10 accounts, and was wondering where I might find the address auto-fill file for the Mail app? More specifically, a database file that saves the addresses used in the App, where if you press "a", all addresses starting with a are listed.Richard

:)

Corigins, Jul 19, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Windows 10 Mail App config file :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jul 19, 2021
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Jul 19, 2021
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Archived mails are missing in Windows 10 Mail App.

Hi John,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

Follow the Steps below and check.

Step 1: Check the sync settings in Mail app.

• Open Mail app and Hoover mouse point on top.
    • Next to Search icon you can seen Sync this View.
    • Click on the icon and let it Sync.
    • Close and reopen Mail app and check Archived mails.

If issue persist follow next Step.

Step 2: Run the Windows App Troubleshooter.

I suggest you to download and run the app troubleshooter from the below link and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Do let us know if you are able to find Archive files in Mail app. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jul 19, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Mail App config file - Similar Threads - Mail App config

2. Windows 11 Mail App Files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Mail App Files: When I got a new computer with Windows 11. I originally set up the Windows Mail app with POP3 to retrieve my emails. I have now switched to Outlook 365 as my email client and intend to disable the Mail app. I would also like to delete the emails that the Mail app retrieved...
  3. Windows 11 Mail App Files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Mail App Files: When I got a new computer with Windows 11. I originally set up the Windows Mail app with POP3 to retrieve my emails. I have now switched to Outlook 365 as my email client and intend to disable the Mail app. I would also like to delete the emails that the Mail app retrieved...
  4. Can Windows 10 File History config files be rebuilt?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can Windows 10 File History config files be rebuilt?: I have a backup using file history, however, connected to a different PC and selected to use a different drive but now the config.xml files were overwritten. The EDB files as well as Data are still in tact....
  5. Track Mail in Mail app in Windows 10

Track Mail in Mail app in Windows 10: Hi, I use Mail App in Windows 10. I don't know how tracking my send email. Can you help me please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/track-mail-in-mail-app-in-windows-10/f5cdbcdc-c0e4-4649-b7c8-d25af5ba0ae9
  6. Where are files for Mail App in Windows 10 stored?

Where are files for Mail App in Windows 10 stored?: Where is the folder on my hard drive that contains the emails for the mail app in windows 10? I have seen answers to others with this same question that indicate that the files are located in...
  7. Windows 10 Mail App file locations and type

Windows 10 Mail App file locations and type: Hi, While adding the mail account in Windows 10 Mail App, available options are: Add Outlook.com Add Exchange Office 365 Add Google Add Yahoo Add iCloud Other account (POP & IMAP) If we add either of Outlook.com or Google or Yahoo, what is its type POP3 or IMAP?...
  8. Windows 10 mail app archive file location

Windows 10 mail app archive file location: I want to create an archive file so I can copy it and use it after I reboot my surface but the mail app does not allow me to select where the archive file is stored?...
  9. File location of Mail app in Windows 10?

in Browsers and Email
    File location of Mail app in Windows 10?: I want to get the right click > send to > mail receipient functionalilty working in W10 and to do this I need to set the file association for the .mapimail extention. Anyone know where I should set it to (the location of the Windows Mail app) please? 14645
  10. Windows 10 Tweak Config File for services

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Tweak Config File for services: Back in the day i used to download a tweaked Config file that will disable all the unwanted services. I think black Viper used to have one. Is there anyway this can be done or anything for windows 10? They have just way too many services. Thanks all 60975