Windows 10: Windows 10 Mail App Doesn't Allow Image In Signatures Anymore

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail App Doesn't Allow Image In Signatures Anymore in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I recently had to reset my Mail app on my Lenovo Thinkpad. I just purchased and set up my Mail App with an image for the signature less than 6... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AnilLulla, Feb 11, 2019.

1. AnilLulla Win User

Windows 10 Mail App Doesn't Allow Image In Signatures Anymore

Hello, I recently had to reset my Mail app on my Lenovo Thinkpad. I just purchased and set up my Mail App with an image for the signature less than 6 months ago. However, once I reset - I no longer am able to edit my Signature other than adding unformatted text. Can anyone please assist me in fixing this? Thanks. Attached a picture for the screen I see below.

Windows 10 Mail App Doesn't Allow Image In Signatures Anymore 74a6ef21-b6b0-4a25-a2ad-d4d8b03356e1?upload=true.png

:)

AnilLulla, Feb 11, 2019
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Custom Signature in Mail??

Hi Eric,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft community.

1. Are you using outlook or other third party app?

If you are using mail app I suggest you to follow the steps below.

• Go to mail app.
    • Tap on Switch to Setting icon on bottom left.
    • Go to options.
    • Turn on Signature; Choose the Signature you like.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Thanks.

Pavan_N, Feb 11, 2019
  3. Signature Images

There is a little app integrated into UserCP in the section that allows you to edit your signature. If there is any question upload your signature through that, it will not allow a signature image that does not meet the requirements.

Also, my signature is exactly 100 x 500, so if your signature image is larger than mine, it doesn't meet the requirements.

Thermopylae_480, Feb 11, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Mail App Doesn't Allow Image In Signatures Anymore

Windows 10 Mail Signature personalization

Hello,

The Signature tab on your Windows 10 Mail app lets you create and modify signatures for your messages. As of the moment, the Windows 10 Mail app only supports plain text as part of your signature. There is no option yet to add images or pictures on it.

In the meantime, we suggest that you continue using the Outlook client or its web-based email. This will allow you to maximize the messaging features so you can add your desired logo.

Feel free to write again should you have further concerns.

Dhavelyn Mer, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Mail App Doesn't Allow Image In Signatures Anymore

1. Windows 10 Mail App Doesn't Allow Image In Signatures Anymore - Similar Threads - Mail App Doesn't

2. Windows 11 mail app doesn't allow me to change my signature

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 mail app doesn't allow me to change my signature: I have recently purchased a new laptop with windows 10 and i am trying to add email accounts to the mail app but i cannot bespoke the signature. My previous laptop with an older windows version allows me to add hyperlinks, images etc but this version i can't please advise!...
  3. Windows 11 mail app doesn't allow me to change my signature

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 mail app doesn't allow me to change my signature: I have recently purchased a new laptop with windows 10 and i am trying to add email accounts to the mail app but i cannot bespoke the signature. My previous laptop with an older windows version allows me to add hyperlinks, images etc but this version i can't please advise!...
  4. Windows Mail remote signature images

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mail remote signature images: Hello,Is it possible to have my signature in the Windows Mail app to contain remote images?When pasting HTML in the signature field images seem to be automatically embedded and sent as inline attachments.Any information on where the signature is saved to edit it manually or...
  5. Windows Mail remote signature images

Windows Mail remote signature images: Hello,Is it possible to have my signature in the Windows Mail app to contain remote images?When pasting HTML in the signature field images seem to be automatically embedded and sent as inline attachments.Any information on where the signature is saved to edit it manually or...
  6. Windows 10 Mail not receiving signature images with Base64 code

Windows 10 Mail not receiving signature images with Base64 code: I have created an html signature with a link to an image on google drive using Thunderbird. When sending mail from Thunderbird the signature and image worked when received in Thunderbird and Windows Mail but did not work when received in Mac Mail. I spoke to Apple and they...
  7. Win10-Mail can't add an image to signature anymore

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win10-Mail can't add an image to signature anymore: I reset Mail and can't add an image to emails anymore - as I used to before reset. What's going on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10-mail-cant-add-an-image-to-signature-anymore/77ce6657-d835-4926-9f3d-78fc9d2bcd9f
  8. Windows Mail app Signature gone

Windows Mail app Signature gone: Hi, Up until yesterday my windows mail app was great and had a custom signature for all accounts. Today, i had a windows update and the app was shutting down every time it opened after the update. I had to reset the app and when I did so I lost my custom signature. I...
  9. Signature in Mail for Windows 10 only allowing text

Signature in Mail for Windows 10 only allowing text: I recently uninstalled and reinstalled Mail for Windows 10 to try to resolve a separate issue. When I added my account and and tried to set up the signature I used previously - which had some coloured text and icons - the app will only allow basic text with no option to...
  10. Signatures in mail app

in Browsers and Email
    Signatures in mail app: Just curious if it is possible to insert a picture in the standard mail app, as opposed to just text. Gmail has the option (see pic) and I'd like to do the same for the mail app too. Any ideas? [img] 31792

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 mail signature picture