Windows 10: Windows 10 Mail app doesn't connect to my Gmail account

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail app doesn't connect to my Gmail account in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I decided to delete my account and sign in again, but only to discover that the Windows 10 Mail app cannot sign into my gmail account. However, when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RhynCheung, Sep 21, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Mail app doesn't connect to my Gmail account

I decided to delete my account and sign in again, but only to discover that the Windows 10 Mail app cannot sign into my gmail account. However, when I did the same to my other gmail account it was fine.

The error code is 0x8000000b

These are the following things that I have done but rendered fruitless:

1. Create account using POP/IMAP

2. Enableded Forwarding IMAP in my gmail account

3. Trouble shooting in the Windows system

4. Rest Mail & Calendar app

5. Uninstall & reinstall Mail & Calendar app

6. Restart & update my computer

I think I have exhausted everything possible but it still hasn't been working. Any advice and suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.

Windows 10 Mail app doesn't connect to my Gmail account [​IMG]

:)

RhynCheung, Sep 21, 2018
  2. 10win10 Win User

Windows 10 Mail App - stop sync automatically Gmail Account

hi, you can add images how you re-add your gmail account?
    i don't find right now but i search for some article about that, but pretty sure that i read somewhere about that
    Add Gmail and Other Email to Windows 10 Mail Calendar (Updated)

thanks

10win10, Sep 21, 2018
  3. sixor Win User
    GMail Accounts Get 3 GB of Storage Space

but how much you can upload for every mail?? 10 mb??

gmail rocks, i used old hotmail for 5 years and it sucks a lot, it was slow before and now windows live is still slow, soon there will lots of ads

ads in gmail doesn´t bother me, and if you get spam you can report it to help the community

thanks to gmail the other companies started to work on his mail

sixor, Sep 21, 2018
  4. AndreTen Win User

Windows 10 Mail app doesn't connect to my Gmail account

Windows 10 Mail App - stop sync automatically Gmail Account

Where did you get that message about mail app isn't supported? And to create application password? Can you post a picture of it?

I'm using gmail account in Mail app with two step verification and all I had to do was confirm password and second step verification.. All went smooth, and I'm getting mails in multiple Windows PCs and phone.

AndreTen, Sep 21, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Mail app doesn't connect to my Gmail account

1. Windows 10 Mail app doesn't connect to my Gmail account - Similar Threads - Mail app doesn't

2. Delete gmail account from Mail app.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Delete gmail account from Mail app.: When setting up a new email address on Mail for Windows 10, I accidentally put in an unintendeed email gmail address. I would like to delete it, but can't see an option for this. Can someone help please?...
  3. cannot add my gmail account to mail app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cannot add my gmail account to mail app: I bought an asus ROG Strix G531GD_G531GD two days ago and has been not able to add my gmail account to the mail app. I enters my mail id, and then the password, then the otp received to my linked mobile and then a window pops up which asks to click on "AGREE'. After clicking...
  4. Gmail account not syncing with win10 mail app

Gmail account not syncing with win10 mail app: I've tried this and resetting the app but emails from my Gmail account still do not sync. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gmail-account-not-syncing-with-win10-mail-app/768bd4c9-f7fc-4e0d-b998-3419ee0b10c5
  5. Mail app on Windows 10 refuses to sync Gmail accounts

Mail app on Windows 10 refuses to sync Gmail accounts: Hello there, Since maybe 10-12 hours ago, Mail won't sync my Gmail accounts. It worked perfectly fine for months, yesterday I received one of those "Account needs to be fixed/Settings out of date" messages, went through with the login, and realized after a few hours sync is...
  6. Cant sync my gmail account to the mail app

Cant sync my gmail account to the mail app: I tried syncing my gmail account to the mail app provided but it says that we couldn't access the account as the settings are out of date and I need to update them. or while adding the account it says some error occurred and and the error code is 0x8000000b. Please look into...
  7. Mail app keeps deleting the Gmail account

Mail app keeps deleting the Gmail account: In mail I am unable to open Gmail account as every time Mail is opened its asking to link account, but in Settings - Email & Accounts - account used by email, calendar and contacts my Gmail account is displayed as linked. Pls suggest how to get Mail app working again....
  8. Mail app not loggin to gmail account.

Mail app not loggin to gmail account.: In mail I am unable to open Gmail account as every time Mail is opened its asking to link account, but in Settings - Email & Accounts - account used by email, calendar and contacts my Gmail account is displayed as linked. Pls suggest how to get Mail app working again....
  9. Windows 10 Mail App not working for child gmail account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 Mail App not working for child gmail account: Hi Community, hope someone can help. I have a child account that I am trying to use the Mail app in Windows 10. When I try to add a Gmail account to Windows Mail I am unable to complete the Wizard and setup the account with it saying that it cant be set up. Does anyone know...
  10. GMail account no longer works in Windows Mail app

in Browsers and Email
    GMail account no longer works in Windows Mail app: Running Windows 10 Home x64 Version 1803 Last Cumulative Update KB4462919 installed on 10/10/2018 Ever since I installed the above cumulative update my Windows Mail app has started to not work with my g-mail accounts. They no longer will download new mail and when I try to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot connect gmail in windows 10 mail app

2. gmail wont connect to windows mail app