Windows 10: Windows 10 Mail app doesn't connect to my Gmail account

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail app doesn't connect to my Gmail account in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I decided to delete my account and sign in again, but only to discover that the Windows 10 Mail app cannot sign into my gmail account. However, when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RhynCheung, Sep 21, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Mail app doesn't connect to my Gmail account

I decided to delete my account and sign in again, but only to discover that the Windows 10 Mail app cannot sign into my gmail account. However, when I did the same to my other gmail account it was fine.

The error code is 0x8000000b

These are the following things that I have done but rendered fruitless:

1. Create account using POP/IMAP

2. Enableded Forwarding IMAP in my gmail account

3. Trouble shooting in the Windows system

4. Rest Mail & Calendar app

5. Uninstall & reinstall Mail & Calendar app

6. Restart & update my computer

I think I have exhausted everything possible but it still hasn't been working. Any advice and suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.

Windows 10 Mail app doesn't connect to my Gmail account [​IMG]

:)

RhynCheung, Sep 21, 2018
  2. 10win10 Win User

Windows 10 Mail App - stop sync automatically Gmail Account

hi, you can add images how you re-add your gmail account?
    i don't find right now but i search for some article about that, but pretty sure that i read somewhere about that
    Add Gmail and Other Email to Windows 10 Mail Calendar (Updated)

thanks

10win10, Sep 21, 2018
  3. sixor Win User
    GMail Accounts Get 3 GB of Storage Space

but how much you can upload for every mail?? 10 mb??

gmail rocks, i used old hotmail for 5 years and it sucks a lot, it was slow before and now windows live is still slow, soon there will lots of ads

ads in gmail doesn´t bother me, and if you get spam you can report it to help the community

thanks to gmail the other companies started to work on his mail

sixor, Sep 21, 2018
  4. AndreTen Win User

Windows 10 Mail app doesn't connect to my Gmail account

Windows 10 Mail App - stop sync automatically Gmail Account

Where did you get that message about mail app isn't supported? And to create application password? Can you post a picture of it?

I'm using gmail account in Mail app with two step verification and all I had to do was confirm password and second step verification.. All went smooth, and I'm getting mails in multiple Windows PCs and phone.

AndreTen, Sep 21, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Mail app doesn't connect to my Gmail account

1. Windows 10 Mail app doesn't connect to my Gmail account - Similar Threads - Mail app doesn't

2. Gmail Account Issues in Mail App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gmail Account Issues in Mail App: Keep getting 'Attention required' for my gmail pop account.James https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gmail-account-issues-in-mail-app/c6ddf5ea-d0c2-45cd-a8c7-957d19956c24
  3. Gmail Account Issues in Mail App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gmail Account Issues in Mail App: Keep getting 'Attention required' for my gmail pop account.James https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gmail-account-issues-in-mail-app/c6ddf5ea-d0c2-45cd-a8c7-957d19956c24
  4. Can not add Gmail account to Windows 10 mail app

Can not add Gmail account to Windows 10 mail app: This is the long standing problem with adding Gmail accounts to the Windows 10 mail app.Repeated errors - can not find account information, error code 0x80070490.No IMAP adjustments in Gmail work, no access adjustments work.Tried turning off McAfee firewall made no...
  5. Mail app won't let me connect gmail account

Mail app won't let me connect gmail account: Hi,Got a new laptop recently and am trying to set up Mail so it has my gmail and hotmail accounts on. When I try it it keeps giving me a 'something went wrong' message with the error code 0x80070490. Tried various bits of internet troubleshooting advice but nothing has worked...
  6. Mail app doesn't show notifications for the Gmail account, what this could be?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mail app doesn't show notifications for the Gmail account, what this could be?: A had a similar problem when I used Outlook for Android with Gmail, I missed important notifications because the synchronization got broken and Microsoft fixed it way later. Now, the notifications aren't showing in the action center, but emails are being downloaded normally....
  7. Gmail account crashes Windows Mail app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Gmail account crashes Windows Mail app: Recent issue I didn't change any setting on my PC, this is totally random: When I'm switching to my gmail account - mail app crashes. Also tried to reset the gmail account but I keep getting the "account out-dated" error. Reset, uninstall-reinstall didn't help. Thanks...
  8. cannot add my gmail account to mail app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cannot add my gmail account to mail app: I bought an asus ROG Strix G531GD_G531GD two days ago and has been not able to add my gmail account to the mail app. I enters my mail id, and then the password, then the otp received to my linked mobile and then a window pops up which asks to click on "AGREE'. After clicking...
  9. Cant sync my gmail account to the mail app

Cant sync my gmail account to the mail app: I tried syncing my gmail account to the mail app provided but it says that we couldn't access the account as the settings are out of date and I need to update them. or while adding the account it says some error occurred and and the error code is 0x8000000b. Please look into...
  10. Mail app not loggin to gmail account.

Mail app not loggin to gmail account.: In mail I am unable to open Gmail account as every time Mail is opened its asking to link account, but in Settings - Email & Accounts - account used by email, calendar and contacts my Gmail account is displayed as linked. Pls suggest how to get Mail app working again....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot connect gmail in windows 10 mail app

2. gmail wont connect to windows mail app