Windows 10: Windows 10 mail app doesn't sync after waking from sleep

Discus and support Windows 10 mail app doesn't sync after waking from sleep in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This doesn't happen all the time, but very very often, after my computer is in sleep mode, my email will not sync no matter what. I usually have to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mominjerusalem, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Windows 10 mail app doesn't sync after waking from sleep

This doesn't happen all the time, but very very often, after my computer is in sleep mode, my email will not sync no matter what. I usually have to restart to get it going. Any idea what could be causing this?

:)

Mominjerusalem, Dec 6, 2018

2. Windows 10 Mail Not Syncing Anymore

When I used to turn my computer on or wake it up from when it was sleeping, it used to sync my emails in the Windows 10 Mail app every time. Now it doesn't sync anymore.

Can anyone tell me what I can do to fix it?

Jesse Williams, Dec 6, 2018
  3. Mel Tar Win User
    Mel Tar, Dec 6, 2018
  4. Windows 10 mail app doesn't sync after waking from sleep

wake from sleep issue in windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply. Apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to check which devices are configured to wake up the computer from sleep by following the steps below:

• Right click on Start icon and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type the command line below:
    Powercfg /devicequery wake_armed

3. Check if the devices (Keyboard, Mouse, Ethernet cable) are listed.

If the system is not going to sleep and going to Hybernate, the only option to wake up is to press the Power button.

Hope the information is helpful.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 mail app doesn't sync after waking from sleep

1. Windows 10 mail app doesn't sync after waking from sleep - Similar Threads - mail app doesn't

2. Windows 10 (1809) freezes after waking from sleep

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 (1809) freezes after waking from sleep: Hi, This Windows 10 (1809) is really a troublemaker. I make my surface book 2 computer sleep by the power button and Windows Start > Power > Sleep. When I wake it up, it freezes. I have to restart for each time because I cannot use it after wake up. How can I solve this...
  3. Computer wakes up from sleep, doesn't go to sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer wakes up from sleep, doesn't go to sleep: My kids laptop. Completely messed when it comes to sleeping. It will not go to sleep on its own despite having the power options set the same as all my others. Display doesn't even go off. So we manually put it to sleep. That worked for a while but now it wakes up on its own....
  4. Mail App not Syncing Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail App not Syncing Mail: I recently got a new laptop and logged into my outlook account on the default windows 10 account and it wont sync any recent emails, just emails from May 2018 and before. So could someone please help!!!...
  5. Windows 10 crashes after waking up from Sleep

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 crashes after waking up from Sleep: [ATTACH] If one of the recent updates or upgrade to Windows 10 PC results in getting a Blue Screen as soon as you wake it from Sleep, then it’s a clear case that your driver is causing an issue. In a [...] This post Windows 10 crashes after waking up from Sleep is from...
  6. Bluescreen after waking from sleep

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluescreen after waking from sleep: Never had a bsod occur on this machine. If anyone could provide me details on determining the cause of the situation, it'd be gladly appreciated *Party attached is the debug zip folder If there's somewhere where I can upload the memory.dmp or mini dump.. let me know. 42660
  7. BSOD after waking from sleep

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after waking from sleep: Hey guys, i am stumped on this one, every time i have put my computer to sleep after waking it it will show my pin to type in but it freezes there and the bsod after about 5secs, i have done a memtest and that passed, but yeah no idea. hopefully someone can help. 25091
  8. Laptop doesn't wake from sleep (boots from shutdown instead of waking)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop doesn't wake from sleep (boots from shutdown instead of waking): When I put my laptop to sleep and then attempt to wake it up, it will power on (going through the boot up screens) instead of just waking up, thus causing me to lose any information open on the computer. I have tried a few things to try to wake it up to no avail: sfc...
  9. Windows 10 freezes after waking up from sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 freezes after waking up from sleep: Trying Windows 10 again on my HP-15 laptop and I've noticed that when I put the laptop to sleep by pressing the power button (which I have set to sleep), when I wake it up by moving the mouse or pressing the keyboard it wakes and the desktop appears, but then a second later...
  10. will not wake from sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    will not wake from sleep: I have a 4 yr old custom built desktop upgraded from Win 7 pro to Win 10 pro about 8 months ago. Up until two weeks ago the sleep/wake up has worked perfect. Now the unit will not wake from sleep. I have tried everything I have seen and nothing has worked. It has to be booted...