Windows 10: Windows 10 Mail App - Drawing Canvas option randomly appears and wont allow paste of copied...

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail App - Drawing Canvas option randomly appears and wont allow paste of copied... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was creating an email in Windows 10 Mail App, cut and pasted some text from another email, when I went to do that again with some new text all I get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by barnum1066, Oct 1, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Mail App - Drawing Canvas option randomly appears and wont allow paste of copied...

I was creating an email in Windows 10 Mail App, cut and pasted some text from another email, when I went to do that again with some new text all I get is "Drawing Canvas" as a right click option.

To "fix" it I now have to copy all my text into Word, delete the email and start over. This happens quite often.

To MS support agents - I am not using Outlook, or Outlook365 I am using the embedded Mail App in Windows 10 Home Edition. Please reference your help to that App. I am fully up to date with software releases.

thanks

:)

barnum1066, Oct 1, 2020

2. Drawing Canvas " appears and not a PASTE option in Mail

I went to copy some text from an incoming email and paste it into a new email I am composing, but when I go to the email body and right click at the cursor, "Drawing Canvas" appears and not any Paste or other options. I see online that MANY people have this
    same problem, yet the "Microsoft moderators" or help techs basically offer NO HELP AT ALL, they are somewhat evasive in even admitting that there is a problem. What is wrong with Microsoft mail?

Moved from: Options and settings / Messaging settings

BigOrange300, Oct 1, 2020
  3. Drawing Canvas " appears and not a PASTE option in Mail

Sorry, I found no way to post except in Outlook, but the problem is in Microsoft Mail. If I open a letter in mail and copy text, then go to another letter in Mail, when I right click at the cursor the only thing that comes up is this "Drawing" option,
    no other options such as copy, paste, etc. Problem is in the Mail app like poster "JacobBolton2" posts below. Thanks.

BigOrange300, Oct 1, 2020
  4. JoeyI1023 Win User

Windows 10 Mail App - Drawing Canvas option randomly appears and wont allow paste of copied...

Drawing Canvas vs Cut/Paste Option

Hello.

I can right-click to "copy" or "cut" a URL but suddenly, when I right-click to paste in an email, it gives me "Drawing Canvas" instead of "paste." I don't recall changing anything to make that happen. How do I get rid of that and get "paste" back?

Thanks Much!

Joe

JoeyI1023, Oct 1, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Mail App - Drawing Canvas option randomly appears and wont allow paste of copied...

1. Windows 10 Mail App - Drawing Canvas option randomly appears and wont allow paste of copied... - Similar Threads - Mail App Drawing

2. microsoft photos app windows 10 will not allow me to copy and paste elsewhere?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft photos app windows 10 will not allow me to copy and paste elsewhere?: Upon cleaning up my computer and transferring photos to an external hard drive I discovered a lot of pictures missing from my file explorer. Upon further searching my entire system for them I found them in Microsoft Photos, no biggie I can copy and paste them back to my...
  3. microsoft photos app windows 10 will not allow me to copy and paste elsewhere?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft photos app windows 10 will not allow me to copy and paste elsewhere?: Upon cleaning up my computer and transferring photos to an external hard drive I discovered a lot of pictures missing from my file explorer. Upon further searching my entire system for them I found them in Microsoft Photos, no biggie I can copy and paste them back to my...
  4. Copy and Paste in Outlook opens Drawing Canvas. Cntl V doesn't work either

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copy and Paste in Outlook opens Drawing Canvas. Cntl V doesn't work either: I went to copy some text and paste it into an email but when I go to the email body and right click at the cursor, "Drawing Canvas" appears and not any Paste or other options....
  5. Copy and Paste in Outlook opens Drawing Canvas. Cntl V doesn't work either

Copy and Paste in Outlook opens Drawing Canvas. Cntl V doesn't work either: I went to copy some text and paste it into an email but when I go to the email body and right click at the cursor, "Drawing Canvas" appears and not any Paste or other options....
  6. How to disable drawing canvas in mail.

How to disable drawing canvas in mail.: Windows 10 email, when I click to paste Drawing Canvas appears and I can not paste. How to disable drawing canvas in mail. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-drawing-canvas-in-mail/221720e4-d0dc-47fe-838d-6452e2904beb
  7. Drawing Canvas " appears and not a PASTE option in Mail

Drawing Canvas " appears and not a PASTE option in Mail: Please help ---this is so frustrating... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drawing-canvas-appears-and-not-a-paste-option-in/68a82f6e-e215-4303-b060-1149cbd9ec6d
  8. Drawing Canvas vs Cut/Paste Option

in Windows 10 Customization
    Drawing Canvas vs Cut/Paste Option: Hello. I can right-click to "copy" or "cut" a URL but suddenly, when I right-click to paste in an email, it gives me "Drawing Canvas" instead of "paste." I don't recall changing anything to make that happen. How do I get rid of that and get "paste" back? Thanks Much!...
  9. copy and paste windows mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    copy and paste windows mail: I need help, i r'un a home base business. can't copy and paste from one email to another. upgraded to newest versions of windows 10. everytime i try to copy and paste in my windows mail, it crashes to another page...
  10. Copy & Paste in Microsoft Mail App - Windows 10

Copy & Paste in Microsoft Mail App - Windows 10: Hello, I have tried searching for the answer for this, but couldn't find an answer in any of the now locked posts. I have tried copy & pasting into the mail app, but nothing happens. I can copy & paste everywhere else. I have used the Ctrl + C to copy, and then Ctrl + V...