Windows 10: Windows 10 Mail App fail ..

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail App fail .. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi When I select the win 10 Mail App it says it is not working and I am requested to download the App again. I did try but the download failed. I read... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by raffles, Jul 25, 2018.

1. raffles Win User

Windows 10 Mail App fail ..

Hi
    When I select the win 10 Mail App it says it is not working and I am requested to download the App again. I did try but the download failed.
    I read elsewhere that I need to delete the App before attempting the download and I have now the procedure to do that.

My question is, will I lose my Contacts addresses ?

Thanks in advance.

:)

raffles, Jul 25, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. *Smile

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jul 25, 2018
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Jul 25, 2018
  4. Mel Tar Win User

Mel Tar, Jul 25, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Mail App fail .. - Similar Threads - Mail App fail

2. Failed to set up Gmail in Mail app windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Failed to set up Gmail in Mail app windows 10: The error pops up telling "something went wrong" with code 0x80070490.The problem is I found the way to fix it, and it worked. But then I had to reset my PC so the problem happens again while I dont remember the solution that I applied.I tried to memorize it but really can...
  3. Mail App Fail, Microsoft Sign in Fail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mail App Fail, Microsoft Sign in Fail: I just got a new Asus laptop with Windows 10 home. When I tried to sign in to my microsoft account it failed as if I did not have a connection to the Internet, but my WIFI works for everything else and I could send and receive email using Google, GMAIL. Next I tried the...
  4. Can't remove failed icloud email in mail windows 10 app

Can't remove failed icloud email in mail windows 10 app: Can't remove failed icloud email in mail windows 10 application. No checkbox or instruction if i click on broken/failed icloud email. Really frustating....
  5. Mail Configuration Using The Windows Mail App Failed

Mail Configuration Using The Windows Mail App Failed: Hello Everybody, I face the same issue that many Windows 10 users are have when configuring the settings for the Windows 10 Mail app. The configuration will fail with the following error messages: For Gmail: Error 0x8007139f For Outlook: Error 0x80004005 From the...
  6. Track Mail in Mail app in Windows 10

Track Mail in Mail app in Windows 10: Hi, I use Mail App in Windows 10. I don't know how tracking my send email. Can you help me please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/track-mail-in-mail-app-in-windows-10/f5cdbcdc-c0e4-4649-b7c8-d25af5ba0ae9
  7. Mail for Windows 10 fail to start

Mail for Windows 10 fail to start: Hi, I have a PC running Windows 10, set up for two users. I am the Administrator, my husband is a User. Mail for Windows 10 works for my husband when he is logged in to his account, but when I am logged in to my account Mail fails to start. This is a recent issue - it used...
  8. Mail for Windows 10 fail to start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mail for Windows 10 fail to start: Hi, I have a PC running Windows 10, set up for two users. I am the Administrator, my husband is a User. Mail for Windows 10 works for my husband when he is logged in to his account, but when I am logged in to my account Mail fails to start. This is a recent issue - it used...
  9. Having issues with updating mail on Windows 10 mail app and update fails on Outlook.com

Having issues with updating mail on Windows 10 mail app and update fails on Outlook.com: Hello, I did try to fix my Windows 10 Mail update with the usual email that I use. However, the main email still thinks that I didn't have any mail since 2 p.m. I've tried to update it, but that doesn't work. Also for Outlook.com, I tried to update my email on that, but...
  10. Windows 10 Apps (Mail, Store,Weather, etc) fail to launch

Windows 10 Apps (Mail, Store,Weather, etc) fail to launch: Not a single Windows 10 App works (store Mail Weather Goove etc.) Every attempt is followed by this in Event Viewer for System: The server microsoft.windowslive.mail did not register with DCOM within the required timeout. and for Applications: Activation of app...