Windows 10: Windows 10 mail app failing in module Mso20lmm.dll with exception code 0152139a

Discus and support Windows 10 mail app failing in module Mso20lmm.dll with exception code 0152139a in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The mail app in Windows 10 Home x64 V1803 build 17134.472 is failing frequently. It happens in module Mso20lmm.dll with an exception code of 0152139a.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by WGDUS, Jan 3, 2019.

1. WGDUS Win User

Windows 10 mail app failing in module Mso20lmm.dll with exception code 0152139a

The mail app in Windows 10 Home x64 V1803 build 17134.472 is failing frequently. It happens in module Mso20lmm.dll with an exception code of 0152139a.

Mail is retrieved successfully but this error occurs when displaying the email in the preview pane. I haven't established a pattern of which emails cause this. But it is usually ones with a complex HTML page.

I am NOT interested in an unhelpful generic response. What I want to know is what module Mso20lmm.dll does (i.e. what processing task) and the meaning of exception code 0152139a. This might give me an idea of where the problem lies.

Thanks, in advance, to anyone who can provide the answers to the above questions.

:)

WGDUS, Jan 3, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Windows 10 mail app failing in module Mso20lmm.dll with exception code 0152139a :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jan 3, 2019
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Jan 3, 2019
  4. Belstone Win User

Windows 10 update to version 16299 - Fails to restart to apply updates - error code: 0x80070032

Hi Raymond,

You caught me just in time before I tried to clear the pending sessions/updates in the registry as detailed

here
    . I read up on the reset option and it looks like that would removed all of my applications, meaning I'd have to reinstall everything afterwards, so that's a last resort.

I tried manually installing KB4049065 just now (and yesterday, as well), and it says that it's already installed. I also noticed that I cannot uninstall this update via
    Control Panel > Programs and Features. Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update also says that my computer is already up to date but the Update History is empty.

I'm currently trying to clear the cache as you suggested but the following commands returned error:

• regsvr32.exe mshtml.dll
      • Module was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found. Make sure trhe "___.dll" is a valid DLL or OCX file and try again.

• regsvr32.exe shdocvw.dll
      • Module was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found. Make sure trhe "___.dll" is a valid DLL or OCX file and try again.

• regsvr32.exe browseui.dll

• regsvr32.exe msxml.dll
      • Module failed to load. Make sure the binary is stored at the specified path or debug it.... The specific module could not be found.

• regsvr32.exe gpkcsp.dll
      • Module failed to load. Make sure the binary is stored at the specified path or debug it.... The specific module could not be found.

• regsvr32.exe sccbase.dll

• regsvr32.exe slbcsp.dll

• regsvr32.exe initpki.dll

• regsvr32.exe wuaueng.dll

• regsvr32.exe wuaueng1.dll

• regsvr32.exe wucltui.dll

• regsvr32.exe wuweb.dll

• regsvr32.exe qmgr.dll

• regsvr32.exe qmgrprxy.dll

• regsvr32.exe wucltux.dll

• regsvr32.exe muweb.dll

• regsvr32.exe wuwebv.dll

I completed the rest of the commands and started the services and I'm about to restart again.

Belstone, Jan 3, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 mail app failing in module Mso20lmm.dll with exception code 0152139a - Similar Threads - mail app failing

2. exception code 0xc0000374 faulting module ntdll.dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    exception code 0xc0000374 faulting module ntdll.dll: can anyone help with exception code 0xc0000374 faulting module ntdll.dll - Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit tried clean reinstall app did not resolve. Tried to copy paste ntdll.dll from similar system but does not allow paste...
  3. exception code 0xc0000374 faulting module ntdll.dll

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    exception code 0xc0000374 faulting module ntdll.dll: can anyone help with exception code 0xc0000374 faulting module ntdll.dll - Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit tried clean reinstall app did not resolve. Tried to copy paste ntdll.dll from similar system but does not allow paste...
  4. exception code 0xc0000374 faulting module ntdll.dll

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. The module failed to load. My .dll file is failing to register.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The module failed to load. My .dll file is failing to register.: I'm trying to register a .dll file. I've put this file into windows\system32 folder and tried registering. It is a 64 bit so then I moved it to the windows\SysWOW64 folder and it still failed. I've ran it through an elevated command prompt as well. It still does not work....
  6. The module failed to load. My .dll file is failing to register.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The module failed to load. My .dll file is failing to register.: I'm trying to register a .dll file. I've put this file into windows\system32 folder and tried registering. It is a 64 bit so then I moved it to the windows\SysWOW64 folder and it still failed. I've ran it through an elevated command prompt as well. It still does not work....
  7. The module failed to load. My .dll file is failing to register.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. 0xc0000005 Exception code and .dll file errors Windows 10

0xc0000005 Exception code and .dll file errors Windows 10: Good day.Could anyone help me fix .dll errors with exception code: 0xc0000005? I've been having errors in .dll files especially in the game Control. According to the event viewer, the following files are the faulting module:- puppet_rmdwin10_f.dll- d3d_rmdwin10_f.dll-...
  9. 0xc0000005 exception code with CTD while starting MS Flight sim failing module d3d11.dll

0xc0000005 exception code with CTD while starting MS Flight sim failing module d3d11.dll: getting consistent CTD attempting to start MS Flight SIM 2020. Contacted Zendisk about the issue and they recommended posting the issue here....
  10. DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found.

DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found.: When an application fails to load a DLL, Windows generates the following error: "DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found." The message would be so much more helpful if it named the DLL that could not be loaded....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lmm.dll

2. brand string fail

3. what is mso20lmm.dll