Windows 10: Windows 10 Mail app - Individual Emails flash and disappear :

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail app - Individual Emails flash and disappear : in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have uploaded a video showing the issue I am experiencing: email client app issue on Vimeo I looked up some similar issues on here and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Fedhiver, Dec 25, 2020.

1. Fedhiver Win User

Windows 10 Mail app - Individual Emails flash and disappear :

Hello,

I have uploaded a video showing the issue I am experiencing:

email client app issue on Vimeo

I looked up some similar issues on here and followed those troubleshooting steps and checked again for the issue every time to no avail

1/ Updated Windows

2/ Deleted and reinstalled the Mail app

2/ Removed and re added my email account

3/ Reset the app

4/ Disabled the SYNC Email &Account> Manage> Change Settings>turn sync to OFF

To sum up the issue as visible on the video: if I look for an item keyword in my email, first of all it takes ages yielding any result, after that it finds the item in a range of emails, and the moment I click on any of the emails found, they all start flashing and disappearing one by one. The mail app then displays 'No results found' although it did find some relevant results....

I am unsure what else to do to try and fix it, is it an indexation issue of some sort?

Thank you for your help all

:)

Fedhiver, Dec 25, 2020
  2. gpstoloff Win User

Problems with syncing on Windows 10 mail app

On my W10 Mail app, for your second case, I need to manually resynch each of my accounts individually before the offending items will disappear.

gpstoloff, Dec 25, 2020
  3. Naveen_M Win User
    Email accounts on Windows 10 Mail App disappearing

Hi Nancy,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that your e-mail accounts are disappearing from the Windows Mail app. We will look into this for you. For us to isolate the issue and to assist you better, we’d like to ask you a few questions.

1. Which build version of Windows 10 are you using?
    2. How many email accounts are added to the Windows Mail app?
    3. Are you aware of any changes made on the computer prior to this issue?

We can try a few steps and check if it helps.

Refer this article on
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    and try all the methods except method 5 and check if it helps.

Please take your time to try the suggestions and let us know the results at your earliest convenience.

Regards,

Naveen M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Naveen_M, Dec 25, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Windows 10 Mail app - Individual Emails flash and disappear : :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Dec 25, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Mail app - Individual Emails flash and disappear : - Similar Threads - Mail app Individual

2. Email has disappeared from Mail for Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Email has disappeared from Mail for Windows 10: All the mail has disappeared from my Mail for Window 10 inbox and sub folders. It's all there in Outlook as well as the email host site. New emails are not appearing in Mail. How can I restore my saved emails and begin receiving new ones. Thanks...
  3. gmail with windows 10 mail app sent email disappears

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    gmail with windows 10 mail app sent email disappears: I have configured windows 10 mail application with my google email address. I sent a mail. I got an acknowledgement email back in reply, but the sent email has disappeared. Its not in sent mail, sent items, or all mail. I've also checked on mail.google.com directly. The...
  4. Sent emails disappearing on Mail app

Sent emails disappearing on Mail app: I have a Surface Go 2 running Windows 10 Home, and the latest version of the Mail app. The app was working properly until today. Today, when I compose and send an email through Mail, one of two things happen. One, the email simply disappears. It does not show up in Sent...
  5. Emails disappear in windows10 mail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Emails disappear in windows10 mail: Hello I am using win 10 mail programme on my surface book for my emails. I noticed that many times the emails just disappear!! I have seen the heading and when i come to open it fully, i cant find it anywhere at all! Pl help Thanks...
  6. emails disappear from mail in windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    emails disappear from mail in windows 10: I am still using my current windows 7 computer whilst I set up my new windows 10 based computer. Emails appear through the "mail" option in windows 10 but drop off as soon as they appear in my current w 7 based computer through microsoft outlook. They appear in "mail" w 10...
  7. Emails disappearing when moved to folder Windows mail app

Emails disappearing when moved to folder Windows mail app: Emails are vanishing when moved to folders which I created but others move to the same folders without problem. Both the missing emails contained attachments. How can I see why this is happening?...
  8. Email accounts on Windows 10 Mail App disappearing

Email accounts on Windows 10 Mail App disappearing: I have several outlook.com email accounts configured on the Mail app in Windows 10. But every now and again, I find that one or two of the accounts are no longer reflected and then the only alternative is to add them back again. Why is that so? Would it be to some sort of...
  9. email content disappeared in mail and calndar app

in Windows 10 Customization
    email content disappeared in mail and calndar app: hi the email and calendar content disappeared suddenly . when I open mail and calendar app in windows 10 , I can see my email accounts added but cant send receive emails and cant see older emails in any of the email accounts...
  10. windows mail app emails disappeared

in Browsers and Email
    windows mail app emails disappeared: Suddenly my e-mails for the past two days have disappeared. They were in the 'inbox' then suddenly the most recent date was two days earlier, I looked in the 'deleted' folder and they are not there, nor at they in any other folder. There are some important messages that I...