Windows 10: Windows 10 mail app issue

Discus and support Windows 10 mail app issue in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I use Windows 10 mail app. When I type in the first letter of a respondent name in People, nothing happens until I type it in for the second time and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CollinFilloon, Apr 26, 2019.

1. Windows 10 mail app issue

I use Windows 10 mail app. When I type in the first letter of a respondent name in People, nothing happens until I type it in for the second time and then click on backspace for name to come up. Why?!

:)

CollinFilloon, Apr 26, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Windows 10 mail app issue :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Apr 26, 2019
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Apr 26, 2019
  4. Mel Tar Win User

Windows 10 mail app issue

Mel Tar, Apr 26, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 mail app issue

1. Windows 10 mail app issue - Similar Threads - mail app issue

2. Windows 10 Mail App - - Ongoing Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mail App - - Ongoing Issues: I have been TRYING to fix my W10 Mail app for literally OVER A YEAR. I have removed the Account Data ten times - - I amusing both OUTLOOK and GMAIL - - and JUST THIS WEEK, a TRULY IMPORTANT email did not get through. This email was for a Patient LOOKING for input on SUPER...
  3. windows 10 mail app issue

in Browsers and Email
    windows 10 mail app issue: i'm having an issue with deleting an email account from the windows 10 email app. for some reason, there are 2 yahoo email addresses listed (both the same address), one of them functions, the other one doesn't. it will allow me to delete the functioning address, but not the...
  4. mail app issue

mail app issue: hello i am unable to add g mail account in windows accounts option and also from windows mail i tried many ways which your team had advised to earlier customers but no one worked for me i also want to add that my device also has been installed with antivirus please...
  5. Windows 10 Mail App Syncing Issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Mail App Syncing Issues: After installing the latest windows updates, I started noticing issues with the windows 10 mail app. In the app it says that my email account settings are out of date and needs to be fixed, when I go ahead and fix them by re-logging into the accounts, the emails momentarily...
  6. Mail app issue

Mail app issue: I am getting this error message when using Microsoft Mail app to access Gmail. We couldn’t access this account: Gmail. You might need to update your password or give the account permission to sync to this device. How do I fix this?...
  7. Windows 10 Mail app password issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Mail app password issues: Windows 10 Mail app keeps asking me for a password for my Gmail account that I added to months ago, it started doing it this week. the weird thing is that the account is fine and the app is having no issue with retrieving my mail for this gmail account. so I don't know why...
  8. Issues with the Mail App?

Issues with the Mail App?: Hi! Within the past hour, I have tried to use the Mail app. The links from within the mail app aren't working. It gives me the prompt "Unable to Open [link}" I have uninstalled it, deleted my accounts, checked windows firewall and none of it worked. What do I do? All of...
  9. Windows 10 Mail App issues

Windows 10 Mail App issues: Hello... I just had my computer repaired. The hard drive was replaced w/a Solid state drive. This lead to having to reinstall WinX. Now, when I try to set up the mail app, I'm unable to get my Hotmail or Outlook emails. I'm only able to see my Google emails. However, when I...
  10. Windows 10 Mail App Issue

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail App Issue: My Microsoft Account is using an @Outlook.com (Outlook) address. However, the mail app is always connecting an @Live.com (Exchange) address. When I change my account to a local account, I am able to remove the @Live.com (Exchange) account, and add my @Outlook.com (Outlook)...