Windows 10: windows 10 mail app issues adding icloud/msn account

Discus and support windows 10 mail app issues adding icloud/msn account in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; My icloud acccount is my MSN email address...Ive noticed in Windows 10 mail app you can add an icloud account. i tried to add my icloud account and it... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by carlos28355, Oct 10, 2015.

1. windows 10 mail app issues adding icloud/msn account

My icloud acccount is my MSN email address...Ive noticed in Windows 10 mail app you can add an icloud account. i tried to add my icloud account and it shows it under accounts but doesnt show it anywhere else. I assume this is because its an msn email address...My goal was to try and sync my contacts and calendar...mainly i want my calendar synced...any tips or tricks to get this to work or will it not? I thought about changing my apple id to my icloud email to maybe get this to work but when i attempted that on apples website it said cannot use an apple domain email as my id?? thanks for your help!

:)

carlos28355, Oct 10, 2015

2. windows 10 mail app error code 0x800706be

I have had the same issues as many of you of not getting icloud to work on the windows 10 calendar app. After trying the suggested method by Thomi i was able to get the account added but it only went into mail even though i tried entering it into calendar.
    I really only need the one account to be synced with calendar and not mail. Is there any suggestion to getting the icloud account to only go to calendar instead of mail? Deleting my icloud account is really not an option because i all ready have it set up
    with my family.

ScottJohnson70, Oct 10, 2015
  3. adding iCloud email account to Windows 10 Mail app

I can't seem to add my icloud email account to windows 10 mail app. I saw the help for windows 8 and that did not help my problem as you can't change any specs on windows 10, as far as I can see. Please help.

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Network & internet]

[Original title: adding icloud email account to windows 10 mail app]

rosemantic, Oct 10, 2015
Thema:

windows 10 mail app issues adding icloud/msn account

1. windows 10 mail app issues adding icloud/msn account - Similar Threads - mail app issues

2. iCloud Account not syncing with Mail and Calendar App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iCloud Account not syncing with Mail and Calendar App: Hello,I am experiencing issues trying to connect my iCloud Account to my Windows Calendar and Mail. I tried setting up my iCloud Account using the data for input and output server provided here: https://support.apple.com/de-de/HT202304I am using the application-specific...
  3. iCloud Account not syncing with Mail and Calendar App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iCloud Account not syncing with Mail and Calendar App: Hello,I am experiencing issues trying to connect my iCloud Account to my Windows Calendar and Mail. I tried setting up my iCloud Account using the data for input and output server provided here: https://support.apple.com/de-de/HT202304I am using the application-specific...
  4. iCloud Account not logging in on Windows 10 Mail

iCloud Account not logging in on Windows 10 Mail: When trying to use my iCloud Account on the Windows Mail App, it says that my account settings are out of date. I have deleted and added the account, tried different app-specific passwords, but it still doesn't work. I have another iCloud account that works perfectly fine on...
  5. iCloud Account not logging in on Windows 10 Mail

iCloud Account not logging in on Windows 10 Mail: When adding a new iCloud Account to my mail app, it constantly tells me that the "settings are out of date" and that I need to re-enter the password. I removed the account, generated an app-specific password multiple times, but the account still fails to work. I have another...
  6. Linking iCloud account to mail app

Linking iCloud account to mail app: I recently purchased a PC and while setting up i attempted to setup my icloud account but the mail app says my settings are out of date. went through the steps suggested and setup two factor authenication but it was no help. anyone have suggestions?...
  7. Windows 10 mail app not syncing with Caldav icloud account

Windows 10 mail app not syncing with Caldav icloud account: HI There, I have the latest window 10 Home build, latest windows store "Mail and Calendar" app updated. For some reason the windows mail app stopped syncing my icloud caldav account????? I can still receive and send emails no problem with that. But the calander is not...
  8. Adding accounts to mail for windows 10

Adding accounts to mail for windows 10: Hi, I tried to add additional mail accounts (Settings>Manage accounts>Add accounts) but the pop-up doesn't show, and hence unable to proceed and add new accounts. Tried uninstalling and re-installing but it still didn't work. Is there another way to add the accounts? Thank...
  9. adding icloud mail account

adding icloud mail account: Hi there, I keep getting a message saying my icloud account details are out of date. I click on fix account and enter my current password only to have the message come up again. I went to my apple id page and generated an app specific password for windows 10 mail but...
  10. Windows 10 Mail will not send for iCloud account

Windows 10 Mail will not send for iCloud account: I've been using Windows 10 Mail with an iCloud (and gmail) account for several months. Recently my iCloud account has been unable to send emails, receiving is ok and calendars are all ok - and sync to my iPhone. I get an error message and the email is moved to my Drafts...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. icloud64.msn