Windows 10: Windows 10 Mail APP (Mail.Ink)

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail APP (Mail.Ink) in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have be trying to add the command - Windows 10 Mail APP ( Mail.Ink ) to my right click menu with no luck. Does anyone have any solutions for this ?... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by CDA, Dec 16, 2020.

1. CDA
    CDA Win User

Windows 10 Mail APP (Mail.Ink)

I have be trying to add the command - Windows 10 Mail APP ( Mail.Ink ) to my right click menu with no luck. Does anyone have any solutions for this ?

:)

2. Brink Win User

Mail app for Windows 10 now supports ink

Source:

Brink, Dec 16, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app for Windows 10 now supports ink

Source:

Brink, Dec 16, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Windows 10 Mail APP (Mail.Ink) :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Dec 16, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Mail APP (Mail.Ink) - Similar Threads - Mail APP Mail

2. Problem with Mail app in Windows 10 and Yahoo mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Mail app in Windows 10 and Yahoo mail: I have been using the Mail app in Windows 10 for a very long time. A few months ago, I started having problems with some emails that I received only showing the written program lines and not the actual email. I deleted my email account, shut down my computer, then have been...
  3. Problem with Mail app in Windows 10 and Yahoo mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Mail app in Windows 10 and Yahoo mail: I have been using the Mail app in Windows 10 for a very long time. A few months ago, I started having problems with some emails that I received only showing the written program lines and not the actual email. I deleted my email account, shut down my computer, then have been...
  4. Windows 10 Mail app duplicate sent mails

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Mail app duplicate sent mails: title submitted by /u/xFinal_boss6 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ipm85s/windows_10_mail_app_duplicate_sent_mails/
  5. windows 10,Mail app,sent mail.

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10,Mail app,sent mail.: i could not get updated cannot see the sent mails, that i am sending them using Mail app, neither i could see them in any other gmail. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10mail-appsent-mail/37a02e20-4d0e-4559-9128-c090ccc909a2
  6. Track Mail in Mail app in Windows 10

Track Mail in Mail app in Windows 10: Hi, I use Mail App in Windows 10. I don't know how tracking my send email. Can you help me please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/track-mail-in-mail-app-in-windows-10/f5cdbcdc-c0e4-4649-b7c8-d25af5ba0ae9
  7. Cannot sync mail in Windows 10 Mail app!

Cannot sync mail in Windows 10 Mail app!: Hey there, I cannot sync my email anymore in the Windows 10 Mail app. I am using mailbox.org set up in the mail app as an Exchange account. Worked perfectly fine until about 4 days ago. I can still sync my Gmail account, and separate folder in the mailbox.org account, I...
  8. Netzero Mail with Windows 10 Mail App

Netzero Mail with Windows 10 Mail App: Does anyone know all the correct Incoming/outgoing server configurations, security requirements to be checked/not checked so I can configure my Netzero POP mail to work in the Windows10 Mail App. Using this apps auto creation....does NOT properly configure Netzero mail....
  9. Mail app for Windows 10 now supports ink

in Windows 10 News
    Mail app for Windows 10 now supports ink: Mail for Windows 10 now supports ink! Take notes on pictures or add a drawing using a pen or your finger. Go to the Draw tab in the ribbon to get started. Insert a Drawing Canvas from the ribbon anywhere in your email to add a sketch. Annotate any picture by drawing on or...
  10. Windows 10 Mail App and Windows Live Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail App and Windows Live Mail: Hello, this is my first post. I have only very recently upgraded to Windows 10 being very happy with Premium 7. Since upgrading, among other things, I am experiencing problems with my mail. Windows Live Mail still delivers my e-mail but I would like to move on to the Mail App...