Windows 10: Windows 10 Mail app Message Text Overlapping

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail app Message Text Overlapping in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have set up a gmailaccount in the windows 10 mail app. When I go to view emails in my inbox the text is often overlapping making it impossible to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by tizzies, Feb 14, 2019.

1. tizzies Win User

Windows 10 Mail app Message Text Overlapping

I have set up a gmailaccount in the windows 10 mail app. When I go to view emails in my inbox the text is often overlapping making it impossible to read.

Any possible fixes or solutions?

:)

tizzies, Feb 14, 2019
  2. AndreTen Win User

Using Windows 10 Mail app but messages show no images just line text

Think you could. Have no idea, why is happening. Your permissions and defaults are OK?

Windows 10 Mail app Message Text Overlapping [​IMG]

AndreTen, Feb 14, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Windows 10 Mail app Message Text Overlapping :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Feb 14, 2019
  4. Mel Tar Win User

Mel Tar, Feb 14, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Mail app Message Text Overlapping - Similar Threads - Mail app Message

2. overlapping text on websites

in Windows 10 Gaming
    overlapping text on websites: I've read the forums, i've tried adjusting on fire fox and on win 11either its way too tiny to see or page is correct but the text over laps example from youtub i use firefox only....
  3. overlapping text on websites

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    overlapping text on websites: I've read the forums, i've tried adjusting on fire fox and on win 11either its way too tiny to see or page is correct but the text over laps example from youtub i use firefox only....
  4. text is overlapping

in Windows 10 Customization
    text is overlapping: I am facing a weird issue in my new Dell laptop. The text in some application is overlapping. I have changed the resolution on my Nvidia and it is still the same please assist me [ATTACH]...
  5. Overlapping text/fonts

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Overlapping text/fonts: Hi Microsoft team, I have recently upgraded my system to Windows 10. The new OS is unable to identify multiple fonts(including pre-installed fonts provided by Microsoft). In a nutshell, font type Calibri and Arial are working perfectly until i change it to Century gothic or...
  6. Using Windows 10 Mail app but messages show no images just line text

in Browsers and Email
    Using Windows 10 Mail app but messages show no images just line text: I am using the Windows 10 Mail app to view my e-mail messages. About a month ago I noticed that every time I view my e-mail messages it only shows line text information without any images or graphics. I am using Outlook as my email account and viewing them with the Windows 10...
  7. Using Windows 10 Mail app but messages show no images just line text

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Using Windows 10 Mail app but messages show no images just line text: I am using the Windows 10 Mail app to view my e-mail messages. About a month ago I noticed that every time I view my e-mail messages it only shows line text information without any images or graphics. I am using Outlook as my email account and viewing them with the Windows 10...
  8. Pictures in Firefox Overlap Text

in Browsers and Email
    Pictures in Firefox Overlap Text: I am running Firefox 57.0.2 under W10 build 1709. The first shot in in Edge and shows the pictures just where they should be. The second is in Firefox. Notice the pictures overlap the text. Anyone have a notion how to fix this? Thank you. In Edge [img] In...
  9. Turn On or Off Message Preview Text in Windows 10 Mail app

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Message Preview Text in Windows 10 Mail app: How to: Turn On or Off Message Preview Text in Windows 10 Mail app Hide or Show Preview of Text in Message List of Windows 10 Mail app The Mail and Calendar apps included with Windows 10 help you stay up to date on your email, manage your schedule and stay in touch with...
  10. Messaging app - Send SMS Text Message on Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Messaging app - Send SMS Text Message on Windows 10 PC: How to: Messaging app - Send SMS Text Message on Windows 10 PC How to Send SMS Text Message from Messaging app on Windows 10 PC [img] Information Starting with Windows 10 Insider Preview build 10565, Skype messaging, calling and video capabilities come integrated into...