Windows 10: Window's 10 Mail app no longer working! Version 16005.13228.41011.0

Discus and support Window's 10 Mail app no longer working! Version 16005.13228.41011.0 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I posted yesterday about this, someone gave me some options to try. I did disable the firewall which made no difference, reenable it. I uninstalled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LeslieStewart1, Oct 29, 2020.

1. Window's 10 Mail app no longer working! Version 16005.13228.41011.0

I posted yesterday about this, someone gave me some options to try. I did disable the firewall which made no difference, reenable it. I uninstalled and reinstalled the Microsoft Mail app which also was unsuccessful, lost all the folders I had created to store email! Email just SITS in the outbox, no error message! I prefer to have email on my desktop rather than having to access GMail via a web browser. This problem occurred without warning sometime late Tuesday night or early Wed morning. Has anyone else experienced this? Nothing changed on my PC unless a Microsoft update is the cause?? thank you Leslie

:)

LeslieStewart1, Oct 29, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Window's 10 Mail app no longer working!  Version 16005.13228.41011.0 :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Oct 29, 2020
  3. Renee_50 Win User
    Your account settings are out of date - Mail App Error

I have been having this problem for weeks, ever since Microsoft did an update. I have followed all the trouble shooting steps mentioned. I have removed the mail app and reloaded. I get this error message sometimes 15 times a day on both my email accounts
    that I have linked. The mail app version 16005 13110 41006 0

Renee_50, Oct 29, 2020
  4. Edwin Win User

Window's 10 Mail app no longer working! Version 16005.13228.41011.0

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Oct 29, 2020
Thema:

Window's 10 Mail app no longer working! Version 16005.13228.41011.0

1. Window's 10 Mail app no longer working! Version 16005.13228.41011.0 - Similar Threads - Window's Mail app

2. Windows 10 mail no longer works

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 mail no longer works: I try to open Windows 10 mail and a box pops up saying: We are updating mail. You can use this shortly. I have tried SFC and DISM to repair and it has not worked. All results affirm that everything is fine. I need help please!...
  3. Accounts no longer synced with Mail for Windows 10 app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Accounts no longer synced with Mail for Windows 10 app: 3rd party accounts like gmx.com were syncing fine for years until the last updates last one is 16005.13426.20688.0. They still work fine on Outlook and Samsung Mail on my phone. I tried different IMAP and POP3 settings in the Mail app, to no avail. Is there any conflict...
  4. Outlook.com and Windows Mail App - Use This Location no longer works

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook.com and Windows Mail App - Use This Location no longer works: When creating a Event Meeting in either the Windows 10 Mail App, or via Outlook.com, when I started typing in the Location field use this location to specify where the meeting is to be held, the program would hunt and find a matching address. This now does not work on either...
  5. Windows 10 mail no longer working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 mail no longer working: I go to open Window 10 mail and get a box saying : we are updating Mail. You can use this shortly. I have done sfc and DISM restore health...etc. All claim everything is fine. I NEED mail and will need to use something....even Apple if I can't get his fixed....
  6. Windows 10 Mail app no longer syncing with Gmail

Windows 10 Mail app no longer syncing with Gmail: Already removed my Gmail from the Windows Mail app and relinked it to see if that was the issue but nope...won't sync. I logged into Gmail online and I see the interface has changed a bit...maybe they did an update and Windows no longer works with it? Either way, my emails...
  7. Windows 10 mail app is not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 mail app is not working: Windows 10 , mail app, Desktop, My mail app would not sync any new mail yesterday and would come in with an error code to "try again later" each time I would manually re-sync it. I read inMS fixes how to reset the mail app under "mail and calendars". I did that and...
  8. Windows 10 Mail App no longer working

Windows 10 Mail App no longer working: Once again I have a problem with the Windows 10 Mail App. I have several outlook.com and POP accounts configured on the Mail App but now no new messages are being downloaded. The sync dots simply moves back and forth endlessly but no new messages appear although my...
  9. GMail account no longer works in Windows Mail app

in Browsers and Email
    GMail account no longer works in Windows Mail app: Running Windows 10 Home x64 Version 1803 Last Cumulative Update KB4462919 installed on 10/10/2018 Ever since I installed the above cumulative update my Windows Mail app has started to not work with my g-mail accounts. They no longer will download new mail and when I try to...
  10. GMail account no longer works in Windows Mail app

in Windows 10 Support
    GMail account no longer works in Windows Mail app: Running Windows 10 Home x64 Version 1803 Last Cumulative Update KB4462919 installed on 10/10/2018 Ever since I installed the above cumulative update my Windows Mail app has started to not work with my g-mail accounts. They no longer will download new mail and when I try to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Email version 16005.13228.41011.0

2. gmail version 16005