Windows 10: Windows 10 Mail App no longer working

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail App no longer working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Once again I have a problem with the Windows 10 Mail App. I have several outlook.com and POP accounts configured on the Mail App but now no new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by graham2014, Jan 24, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Mail App no longer working

Once again I have a problem with the Windows 10 Mail App.

I have several outlook.com and POP accounts configured on the Mail App but now no new messages are being downloaded. The sync dots simply moves back and forth endlessly but no new messages appear although my internet connection is in order. I cannot even send out messages.

I also have the same accounts that are configured on the Mail App, configured on Thunderbird but then everything work fine. There is no problem.

Previously everything was fine but since Monday I have had this problem on the Mail App. I have checked and checked all settings and ensured that my password is correct but to no avail. What could be the problem?

:)

graham2014, Jan 24, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Windows 10 Mail App no longer working :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Oct 10, 2019
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Oct 10, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Mail App no longer working

Mail App no longer syncing

Hello TheLir,

The issue might arise due to mail app corruption, firewall from the security software hindering the network connection or due a proxy server internet connection

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Are you getting any error messages?

Meanwhile, I'd recommend performing the suggested steps in this article
    to resolve sync issues on Windows 10 Mail app.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Mail App no longer working

1. Windows 10 Mail App no longer working - Similar Threads - Mail App longer

2. Windows 10 mail app is not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 mail app is not working: Windows 10 , mail app, Desktop, My mail app would not sync any new mail yesterday and would come in with an error code to "try again later" each time I would manually re-sync it. I read inMS fixes how to reset the mail app under "mail and calendars". I did that and...
  3. Apps and APP Store no longer working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps and APP Store no longer working: since a few days ago I have not been able to run apps such as photo, calculator or app store. When i click on a jpg photo thumbmail in explorer, I get a message "the app didn't start". I now have to view photos using "paint". I thought maybe a recent update was the problem....
  4. GMail account no longer works in Windows Mail app

in Browsers and Email
    GMail account no longer works in Windows Mail app: Running Windows 10 Home x64 Version 1803 Last Cumulative Update KB4462919 installed on 10/10/2018 Ever since I installed the above cumulative update my Windows Mail app has started to not work with my g-mail accounts. They no longer will download new mail and when I try to...
  5. GMail account no longer works in Windows Mail app

in Windows 10 Support
    GMail account no longer works in Windows Mail app: Running Windows 10 Home x64 Version 1803 Last Cumulative Update KB4462919 installed on 10/10/2018 Ever since I installed the above cumulative update my Windows Mail app has started to not work with my g-mail accounts. They no longer will download new mail and when I try to...
  6. Mail app not working

Mail app not working: On adding accounts to windows mail app. The app is crashing and shutting down or showing error 0x80004005 Details After the cumulative update of windows 10 version 1803 (KB4343909), my windows mail app stopped syncing. I tried terminating and removing accounts from the...
  7. Email accounts no longer function in Windows 10 Mail app

in Browsers and Email
    Email accounts no longer function in Windows 10 Mail app: I have one outlook.com account on my Windows 10 Mail app and four other email accounts. Today the four other accounts stopped working. Clicking on them, left or right, makes no difference, they are completely inert. The outlook.com account is fine though. Hoping to put things...
  8. my widows 10 e mail no longer works.

my widows 10 e mail no longer works.: After a windows update I was asked for my email password. I had forgotton it so was given a password reset code. this does not work. How do I get my email working afgain....
  9. Mail app for windows 10 not working

in Browsers and Email
    Mail app for windows 10 not working: I upgraded my laptop from windows 8.1 to windows 10. I went to the mail app to add my gmail accounts and was successful. I went to sync all my emails, and here is where it gets weird. It synced all my folders, but none of the messages synced. I went to options and selected:...
  10. Windows Camera app no longer works

Windows Camera app no longer works: On my ASUS G74SX-3DE Notebook, Windows Camera no longer works after the app update(s) recently. It would start up with: [img] I have no idea who makes the camera for the device and ASUS doesn't provide Windows 10 drivers except the camera works fine with other apps....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 1 microsofthella.o

2. mail no longer working qwindows