Windows 10: Windows 10 Mail app not sending or receiving emails

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail app not sending or receiving emails in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]We’ve heard of several folks speaking of the inability to send emails from the built-in Mail app within Windows 10. Now, this can be a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jun 2, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

Windows 10 Mail app not sending or receiving emails

WinClub, Jun 2, 2019

2. Windows 10 Mail App can receive mail but can't send it

I am trying to use the Windows 10 Mail App to send/receive email using my work email account. I am able to successfully receive email but everytime I tried to send a new email, it goes straight to the Outbox and never gets sent.

When I received email initially, I had to accept a certificate. I haven't been prompted to accept a certificate with sending but I suspect that is the hang up.

How can I get the Mail App to send emails?

Zack Macomber, Jun 2, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Mail app can't send emails

Take a look at this page and double check all of your settings.

Send/Receive NFN eMail Remotely and Securely | NFN FAQs

Try using a secure connection

[table][tr][td]Incoming mail (POP3) Windows 10 Mail app not sending or receiving emails [​IMG] This server requires a secure connection (SSL) Change the Incoming mail (POP3) port to 995[/td] [td]Outgoing mail (SMTP) Windows 10 Mail app not sending or receiving emails [​IMG] This server requires a secure connection (SSL) Change the Outgoing mail (SMTP) port to 587[/td] [/tr] [/table]

Windows 10 Mail app not sending or receiving emails [​IMG]

If your eMail client has Requires authentication, select it
    Most servers use Clear text authentication - do not change that unless your provider gave you instructions to set it up.

Slartybart, Jun 2, 2019
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Windows 10 mail can receive email but not send

Hello Wanda,

Thank you for your time reaching out to us. Windows 10 Mail may have encountered an issue with the email configuration that caused the error message that you're getting. For us to further isolate the issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes to your email account prior to this issue?
    • What type of email account are you using? Is it IMAP or POP3?
    • Have you tried using another email address?
    • Are you still able to access your webmail? See if you can still send and receive emails on it.
    • How are you connected to the internet? Is it via wired or wireless connection?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you try to remove your email account by following the steps on this

link
    and kindly set it up back by following this
    walkthrough

Kindly get back to us.

Xylee Del, Jun 2, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Mail app not sending or receiving emails - Similar Threads - Mail app sending

2. Windows 10 Mail App not sending/receiving emails. Error Code: 0x8007274d

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Mail App not sending/receiving emails. Error Code: 0x8007274d: I have been using the Microsoft mail app on Windows 10 for some time, without any issues. All of a sudden, I try to send emails and they get stuck in my outbox. I then tried to sync my emails via the app itself but that is when I get the error code: 0x8007274d. My email...
  3. Windows 10 Mail App not sending/receiving emails. Error Code: 0x8007274d

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mail App not sending/receiving emails. Error Code: 0x8007274d: I have been using the Microsoft mail app on Windows 10 for some time, without any issues. All of a sudden, I try to send emails and they get stuck in my outbox. I then tried to sync my emails via the app itself but that is when I get the error code: 0x8007274d. My email...
  4. Cannot send or receive emails on Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot send or receive emails on Windows Live Mail: This is the message I get when I try to send/receive messages on my Windows Live Mail account. I have Windows 10 Pro. Unable to send or receive messages for the Embarqmail mrwhite56 account. An unknown error has occurred. Server: 'pop.embarqmail.com' Windows Live Mail...
  5. Windows Live Mail will no longer send or receive emails

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Live Mail will no longer send or receive emails: Since the last automatic update of my Windows 10, my Windows Live Mail no longer works. I get this error message: Unable to send or receive messages for the Comcast account. An unknown error has occurred. Server: 'mail.comcast.net' Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800C013E...
  6. Mail app for Windows is not sending emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mail app for Windows is not sending emails: I have an issue with the Mail app for Windows. It stopped sending emails, they are hanging in the outbox. But inbound correspondence gets into inbox without any problems. I have this issue only with the Mail App, Outlookworks as expected. Could you help me fix it?...
  7. Cannot send or receive emails on Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot send or receive emails on Windows Live Mail: Cannot send or receive emails on Windows Live Mail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-send-or-receive-emails-on-windows-live-mail/b45fe2f4-27c0-4d38-b94a-74338b02aecf
  8. Windows Live Mail - Can receive but not send emails

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Live Mail - Can receive but not send emails: I have a Dell computer and my operating system is Windows 10 Pro and I am using Windows Live Mail, Version 2011 (Build 15.4.3555.0308). I have satellite internet through Hughes (Gen 5). The account on which I am having the issue is a Windstream email account. I can send...
  9. problems sending and receiving emails in Windows10 Mail app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    problems sending and receiving emails in Windows10 Mail app: Keep getting messages saying your email settings using Icloud and Gmail require attention. latterly a message saying Windows can not access Gmail. to seek sync approval. The email accounts were all working previously. Using a Toshiba C600 laptop....
  10. Unable to send receive email in Mail app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to send receive email in Mail app: I updated by system to Windows 10 1803. Now I am unable to send receive email on Mail App. Need help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/unable-to-send-receive-email-in-mail-app/d190fb66-aae7-4d31-9820-4d94e89f170c

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 mail app not receiving emails

2. windows mail not receiving

3. MAIL in Windows 10 not sending or receiving mail

4. yahoo mail error encountered issue sending,
  5. windows 10 e mail not sending or receiving,
  6. windows email not sending,
  7. email ap not receiving,
  8. windows 10 outlook not receiving emails,
  9. gmail not working on laptop,
  10. Mail live not sending,
  11. windows not sending email,