Windows 10: Windows 10 mail app not syncing with Caldav icloud account

Discus and support Windows 10 mail app not syncing with Caldav icloud account in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; HI There, I have the latest window 10 Home build, latest windows store "Mail and Calendar" app updated. For some reason the windows mail app stopped... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jabez76, Sep 18, 2019.

1. Jabez76 Win User

Windows 10 mail app not syncing with Caldav icloud account

HI There, I have the latest window 10 Home build, latest windows store "Mail and Calendar" app updated.

For some reason the windows mail app stopped syncing my icloud caldav account?????

I can still receive and send emails no problem with that.

But the calander is not syncing at all,

It worked fine 6 months ago,

I uninstalled and removed my icloud account , reset the mail and calendar app, added icloud account with two step verification ...STILL NOTHING

Been on the phone with Microsoft technician (screen share) the guy did everything even a complete reinstall (crazy) just to get a windows mail app to sync with my icloud calendar Makes no sense....

Then I got the apple guys on the line for another hour, and still nothing,

I have icloud for windows that works fine for my photos and cloud drive ( I don't want to use icloud for windows with my outlook as it is to glitchy).

I have tried using EmClient with my iCloud email address and it Works perfectly all my icloud calendars , tasks , contacts all syncs wonderfuly.

I noticed EmClient uses/imports this calender address in its settings https://caldav.icloud.com/

While the windows 10 mail app uses this address in its settings https://p06-caldav.icloud.com

So what happened Microsoft,???

Need help I like the windows mail app due to its integration & notification settings and with my laptop.

Help is needed when did it stop working and when can we expect a fix?

:)

Jabez76, Sep 18, 2019
  2. Tarek Win User

Can't sync iCloud mail

I'm trying to set the Mail app to sync my iCloud email but it won't. I am using an app-specific password. My iCloud account's calendar and contacts have been successfully connected and synced but only the mail part won't. Whenever I turn on the switch and click save and open back the settings, I find that it's turned off.

What gives?

Windows 10 mail app not syncing with Caldav icloud account Y8IKh.png

Tarek, Sep 18, 2019
  3. caldav for icloud not working in Windows 10 Mail app

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties you are facing with the sync issue between Windows mail and iCloud calendar. I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned in this article:
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    and check if the issue fix.

If the issue still persist, then try creating a new user account as this issue may be due to a profile corruption. Hence, in order to eliminate possibilities, we would suggest you to create a new user account and check. Follow the
    steps from the article
    Create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10
    to create a new user account.

We would also suggest you to leave a

Feedback
    for this product so that our developer team can look into this and help you further.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Sep 18, 2019
  4. Crush157 Win User

Hijack iCloud integration to access to CalDav server.

I have just got a Windows Phone (Lumia 630, WP8.1).

I need to access a 3rd party CalDav server, but it seems that there is no generic CalDav support.

However, a bit of searching suggests that setting up iCloud integration and then changing the address of the CalDav server to point to the one that you want should work.

So I...

• Set up iCloud integration.
    • Checked that calendar integration worked both ways.
    • Changed the CalDav server address to point to 3rd party CalDav server.

This half works:

• I can create an event on the phone, and it get's written successfully to the calendar on the server.
    • But I can't see any events (including the one I just created) from the phone.
    Has anyone got this approach to work successfully, or have any suggestions as to what to do to get it all working?

Crush157, Sep 18, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 mail app not syncing with Caldav icloud account - Similar Threads - mail app syncing

2. Only Mail App syncing with iCloud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Only Mail App syncing with iCloud: Hi, I have been trying to sync my iCloud calendar with my Calendar App on Windows 10. When I sign it, it only signs into the Mail App but it does not appear on People & Calendar. Is there anything here I am missing?...
  3. Only Mail App syncing with iCloud

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Only Mail App syncing with iCloud: Hi, I have been trying to sync my iCloud calendar with my Calendar App on Windows 10. When I sign it, it only signs into the Mail App but it does not appear on People & Calendar. Is there anything here I am missing?...
  4. iCloud Account not syncing with Mail and Calendar App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iCloud Account not syncing with Mail and Calendar App: Hello,I am experiencing issues trying to connect my iCloud Account to my Windows Calendar and Mail. I tried setting up my iCloud Account using the data for input and output server provided here: https://support.apple.com/de-de/HT202304I am using the application-specific...
  5. iCloud Account not syncing with Mail and Calendar App

iCloud Account not syncing with Mail and Calendar App: Hello,I am experiencing issues trying to connect my iCloud Account to my Windows Calendar and Mail. I tried setting up my iCloud Account using the data for input and output server provided here: https://support.apple.com/de-de/HT202304I am using the application-specific...
  6. Linking iCloud account to mail app

Linking iCloud account to mail app: I recently purchased a PC and while setting up i attempted to setup my icloud account but the mail app says my settings are out of date. went through the steps suggested and setup two factor authenication but it was no help. anyone have suggestions?...
  7. Mail and People App won't sync to my Icloud Account

Mail and People App won't sync to my Icloud Account: Hello, I am trying to sync my contacts, calanders, and email from my Icloud to my windows mail and people apps. I checked for updates already and restarted my computer. I also tried to delete the account and re-enter the information twice....
  8. sync win10 Mail app with icloud email issues

sync win10 Mail app with icloud email issues: Dear Sir/Madam, I have two critical issues with the Mail app on my new surface laptop 3, and it has been weeks i'm suffering. I recently switch my working laptop from macbook to the latest surface laptop 3. the problem is i can never receive my emails on time, nor...
  9. caldav for icloud not working in Windows 10 Mail app

in Windows 10 Customization
    caldav for icloud not working in Windows 10 Mail app: I'm trying out the Windows Mail app, and it seems to be accessing my iCloud email fine, once I set up an app password for it on appleid.apple.com, but none of my iCloud calendars. When I look at the server settings, it says it's using https://p06-caldav.icloud.com . Other...
  10. Windows 10 Mail and Icloud sync. Event disappear

Windows 10 Mail and Icloud sync. Event disappear: Hi everybody, I'm trying to sync icloud calendar (the domain of id apple is @gmail.com) to windows 10 mail. Until recently everything worked fine, but from about 1 month ago, the events disappear from the interface of windows mail as soon as i insert a new event (older...