Windows 10: Windows 10 Mail App not working for child gmail account

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail App not working for child gmail account in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi Community, hope someone can help. I have a child account that I am trying to use the Mail app in Windows 10. When I try to add a Gmail account to... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by TobiasMorris, Mar 8, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Mail App not working for child gmail account

Hi Community, hope someone can help. I have a child account that I am trying to use the Mail app in Windows 10. When I try to add a Gmail account to Windows Mail I am unable to complete the Wizard and setup the account with it saying that it cant be set up. Does anyone know how to overcome this? I found one response from couple of year back on a similar subject where the person seemed to be able to get it to work as follows:

The default age setting in Family Safety online is 3 yrs. Switching the App and Games age limit to 16 solved this problem and allowed the Windows 10 Mail Wizard and the Calendar Wizard to complete their setup and worked.

Only trouble is I dont follow what he did and how to actually change the family safety online as described above. Where and how do I do this? Does anyone have any other ideas how to resolve this issue as I have been trying for hours.

Thanks so much.

:)

TobiasMorris, Mar 8, 2019

2. Windows 10 Mail App Not Working for Gmail In Child Account

Hello Community,

Interesting problem. I have a child account that I am trying to use the Mail app in Windows 10. When I try to add a Gmail account to Windows Mail in a standard or administrator account I am able to complete the Wizard and setup the account but in the Child
    Account it keeps getting stuck on 'connecting to service'. Any insight to overcome this would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Timothy Tuckey, Mar 8, 2019
  3. 10win10 Win User
    Windows 10 Mail App - stop sync automatically Gmail Account

hi, you can add images how you re-add your gmail account?
    i don't find right now but i search for some article about that, but pretty sure that i read somewhere about that
    Add Gmail and Other Email to Windows 10 Mail Calendar (Updated)

thanks

10win10, Mar 8, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Mail App not working for child gmail account

Windows 10 Mail App Not Working for Gmail In Child Account

Thanks for your reply but your suggestions were fruitless. Please keep in mind the same email account works in a non-child account. This seems like a permissions problem.

Figured it out. The default age setting in Family Safety online is 3 yrs. Switching the App and Games age limit to 16 solved this problem and allowed the Windows 10 Mail Wizard and the Calendar Wizard to complete their setup and worked. Mark this one
    down folks.

Timothy Tuckey, Mar 8, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Mail App not working for child gmail account

1. Windows 10 Mail App not working for child gmail account - Similar Threads - Mail App working

2. Gmail Account Issues in Mail App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gmail Account Issues in Mail App: Keep getting 'Attention required' for my gmail pop account.James https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gmail-account-issues-in-mail-app/c6ddf5ea-d0c2-45cd-a8c7-957d19956c24
  3. Gmail Account Issues in Mail App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gmail Account Issues in Mail App: Keep getting 'Attention required' for my gmail pop account.James https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gmail-account-issues-in-mail-app/c6ddf5ea-d0c2-45cd-a8c7-957d19956c24
  4. Windows 10 Mail Apps error code 0x80072746 gmail account is not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Mail Apps error code 0x80072746 gmail account is not working.: My gmail account is not working in the Windows 10 Mail Apps it gives an error code 0x80072746 I've chose a secure password for this app in my google account. After that I've reinstalled with my new password. Mail Apps said done it but when I tried to synchronous to my gmail...
  5. Gmail account not working on windows 10 mail & calendars app.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Gmail account not working on windows 10 mail & calendars app.: I have three email accounts I use. A Yahoo account, a Comcast Xfinity account and a Gmail account. The first two work fine but when the Gmail account is added it initially comes up and populates the messages. If I go to either of the other accounts it stops working and the...
  6. Gmail account crashes Windows Mail app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Gmail account crashes Windows Mail app: Recent issue I didn't change any setting on my PC, this is totally random: When I'm switching to my gmail account - mail app crashes. Also tried to reset the gmail account but I keep getting the "account out-dated" error. Reset, uninstall-reinstall didn't help. Thanks...
  7. Mail app not loggin to gmail account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail app not loggin to gmail account.: In mail I am unable to open Gmail account as every time Mail is opened its asking to link account, but in Settings - Email & Accounts - account used by email, calendar and contacts my Gmail account is displayed as linked. Pls suggest how to get Mail app working again....
  8. GMail account no longer works in Windows Mail app

in Browsers and Email
    GMail account no longer works in Windows Mail app: Running Windows 10 Home x64 Version 1803 Last Cumulative Update KB4462919 installed on 10/10/2018 Ever since I installed the above cumulative update my Windows Mail app has started to not work with my g-mail accounts. They no longer will download new mail and when I try to...
  9. GMail account no longer works in Windows Mail app

in Windows 10 Support
    GMail account no longer works in Windows Mail app: Running Windows 10 Home x64 Version 1803 Last Cumulative Update KB4462919 installed on 10/10/2018 Ever since I installed the above cumulative update my Windows Mail app has started to not work with my g-mail accounts. They no longer will download new mail and when I try to...
  10. Windows 10 mail app not working with gmail?

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 mail app not working with gmail?: I have 2 accounts set up to the mail/calendar app. My email (outlook) and my wife (gmail) and I can get/send emails but my wife gmail doesn't work. Anyone know of a workaround? 14773

Users found this page by searching for:

1. child gmail account windows

2. add gmail child account to windows mail app

3. child gmail account on windows 10

4. gmail on windows mail app for child,
  5. windows phone outlook gmail not working,
  6. windows 10 mail child account gmail,
  7. add child gmail on windows 10 mail