Windows 10: Windows 10 Mail App Notification Center Quick Action Change

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail App Notification Center Quick Action Change in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I am trying to change the Quick Actions that appear when you get a notification in the Action Center of a new Mail in the Mail App .... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by C-Dub2, Jan 19, 2020.

1. C-Dub2 Win User

Windows 10 Mail App Notification Center Quick Action Change

Hello,

I am trying to change the Quick Actions that appear when you get a notification in the Action Center of a new Mail in the Mail App . Specifically, I would like to change any of the options to Delete. I have searched previous threads herein, seen people solve this, but it looks like Windows 10/Mail App has changed since any of these previous threads were "solved" and the solution isn't possible.

Is it possible now? Otherwise, I will just turn off notifications as they are more of a nuisance than productive.

Things I have attempted:

1. Going into "Mail" under the Notifications section of System>Notifications and Actions

2. Within the Mail App, changing the swipe actions to include Delete

3. Looked within "Notifications" in the Mail Settings app, doesn't seem to have anything there either.

Do i need to edit the registry for this or something? It used to be pretty easy to do, can't find it anywhere now.

Thank you,

Court

:)

C-Dub2, Jan 19, 2020

2. Not Receiving Mail app Notifications in the Action Center

Hello,

Thank you for keeping us updated.

In Windows 10, action center is where to find your app notifications, as well as quick actions, which give you quick access to commonly used settings and apps.

I suggest you to refer to the following article and check if it helps.

Change notification settings in action center

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/change-notification-settings-in-action-center

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Jan 19, 2020
  3. How to change Windows 10's Mail quick actions?

Windows 10 Mail App Notification Center Quick Action Change 34ae4e30-1b01-4d20-be3b-013db73c5b48?upload=true.png

I do not see any options to configure the notification quick actions in Message List settings. Only options to configure the message list within the app.

Those are just settings to configure the Action Center's quick actions, not the Mail app's notification's quick actions.

Ullallulloo, Jan 19, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Mail App Notification Center Quick Action Change

Stop action center notifications in Windows 10

Hi Emily,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

• Do you want to stop notifications only from Defender or stop all action center notifications?
    To stop action center notifications, I suggest you to follow the steps given below:

• Type settings in search bar and hit
      enter.

• Go to system.

• Select notifications and actions.

• Click on turn system icons on or off.

• Turn off action center.

Reference: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/change-notification-settings-in-action-center

Hope this information helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Jan 19, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Mail App Notification Center Quick Action Change

1. Windows 10 Mail App Notification Center Quick Action Change - Similar Threads - Mail App Notification

2. Settings and the Quick action on Notification and Action Center crashing on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings and the Quick action on Notification and Action Center crashing on Windows 10: Hello, my name is Ricardo and my problem is when I try to open the Systems option and on Devices option on Settings on Windows 10. Every time that I try to open those two options, the Settings closes. On the quick actions, when I click on Connect or Project to connect my pc...
  3. Quickly tweak Notifications settings of an App from the Action Center

in Windows 10 News
    Quickly tweak Notifications settings of an App from the Action Center: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 10 Action Center is one stop place to receive and manage all notifications. Every other app hook into the Action Center, notifications become a burden. Every morning, I end up clearing all notifications. The only drawback is that you [...] This post...
  4. Action Center - E-Mail Notifications

in Windows 10 Customization
    Action Center - E-Mail Notifications: I just had to approve some link to my online e-mail account in order to apply for a job. Now the Action Center on my laptop throws a notification across the screen every time I get e-mail. Can anyone advise how to disable this?...
  5. Mail app not showing notification in action center

in Browsers and Email
    Mail app not showing notification in action center: The only way I know if their is a emailnis if I open the app. The sync settings are set To show a banner and play a sound. To test I send a email from my phone and nothing happens on the pc unless I open the mail app. In settings it set fine. Their was a update this morning...
  6. Windows 10 mail app action center notification

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 mail app action center notification: The Windows 10 mail app stops notifying me about new emails. What happens is I need to delete my account from the Windows mail app then recreate the account. The mail app will notify me a few times when new mail comes then it stops. Have to keep doing this over and over...
  7. IS there a time limit for Mail notifications in the Action Center?

in Browsers and Email
    IS there a time limit for Mail notifications in the Action Center?: I may have never noticed this in Windows 10 but after the 1607 anniversary update was released I noticed that Mail notifications that turned on the Action Center Icon and the Email subject and sender information in the action center, over time, would disappear without any...
  8. Change Number of Quick Actions to Show in Windows 10 Action Center

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Number of Quick Actions to Show in Windows 10 Action Center: How to: Change Number of Quick Actions to Show in Windows 10 Action Center How to Change Number of Quick Actions to Show in Windows 10 Action Center This tutorial is no longer valid starting with Windows 10 build 18277. [img] Information The Action Center in...
  9. Action Center App Notifications Priority - Change in Windows 10 Mobile

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Action Center App Notifications Priority - Change in Windows 10 Mobile: How to: Action Center App Notifications Priority - Change in Windows 10 Mobile Change Priority of App Notifications in Action Center on Windows 10 Mobile Phone [img] Information Windows 10 Mobile puts important notifications from your apps just a swipe away in action...
  10. Change Priority of App Notifications in Action Center in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Priority of App Notifications in Action Center in Windows 10: How to: Change Priority of App Notifications in Action Center in Windows 10 How to Change Priority of App Notifications in Action Center in Windows 10 [img] Information The Action Center in Windows 10 collects and shows notifications and alerts from traditional...