Windows 10: Windows 10 Mail app now lets you write with a stylus pen

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail app now lets you write with a stylus pen in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft first got serious about digital inking in Windows 10 a year after the operating shipped. The software maker added Windows Ink in the aptly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 26, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Windows 10 Mail app now lets you write with a stylus pen

Read more: Windows 10's Mail app will finally let you write emails with a stylus - The Verge

Microsoft Store page: Mail and Calendar app download

:)

Brink, Jun 26, 2018

2. stylus pen

Hi,

We would like to know more about your concern. Please provide the following information so we can assist you better:

• Were you able to use your stylus pen before without any issues?
    • When did you start having this issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages when using your stylus pen for drawing?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will be waiting for your response.

Acelyn Alc, Jun 26, 2018
  3. btarunr Win User
    Double The Pen Experience with Wacom's Bamboo Stylus Duo

Wacom launches Bamboo Stylus duo – a new, dual-purpose stylus for the iPad and Android tablets that combines a proven capacitive pen tip for on-screen input at one end, and a premium ball-point ink pen at the opposite end for use on traditional paper. With an elegant design and quality craftmanship synonymous with all Wacom products, Bamboo Stylus duo is the ideal tool for writing, drawing or doodling in both a digital and analogue world.

While consumers are using media tablets more and more in daily life, traditional paper is still being used for free-flowing creative expression. The Bamboo Stylus duo, with its simple clean shape and satin textured metal body, serves the needs of the analogue and digital user with just one tool. At one end of the Stylus, there is a smooth, best-in-class and responsive pen tip for on-screen usage, while the other end houses a high quality inking pen for traditional writing and drawing. The pen cap can be conveniently attached to either end of the pen.

Windows 10 Mail app now lets you write with a stylus pen 88a_thm.jpg

Windows 10 Mail app now lets you write with a stylus pen 88b_thm.jpg

Windows 10 Mail app now lets you write with a stylus pen 88c_thm.jpg

Windows 10 Mail app now lets you write with a stylus pen 88d_thm.jpg

The flexible Bamboo Stylus duo and the colourful Bamboo Stylus solo range – offering a rubber nib only – form the growing family of touch screen Styluses designed by Wacom. With any member of the Stylus family, people can visualise their thoughts in personal and business life: from note-taking, annotating and drawing, to creating visual communication aids such as mind maps, charts and sketches. Whether using a digital or traditional medium, the user experience is intuitive and natural.

Bamboo Paper app comes to Android
    Wacom is continuously looking into the needs of users to make interaction with digital devices and technology easy. As such, Wacom announces the introduction of Bamboo Paper for the Android market - the free digital notebook app that recently passed the 2.5 million download mark on the iPad, Bamboo Paper allows users to create and share handwritten notes, doodles and sketches on their mobile devices. In combination with Bamboo Stylus, Bamboo Paper becomes the perfect companion for all touch screens. The app will be available as a free download from the Google Play Android marketplace in May. More features, such as multiple notebooks, will be added in the coming months.

Features and Benefits of Bamboo Stylus duo
    • Easy access to both touch screen and traditional paper with just one tool
    • Natural experience with both stylus and refined ball-point pen
    • Enhanced stylus user experience with an authentic and intuitive note-taking app (Bamboo Paper)
    • Colour material finish
    • High-value plated metal
    • Satin texture and elegant colour scheme (platinum silver / black)
    • Soft rings for a smooth elegant fit of the cap on both tip ends
    • Smooth and soft conductive rubber tip (6mm)
    • Black ball-point ink cartridge, 0.7 mm ball point-size
    • Balanced and optimised pen weight: 24g
    • Replaceable standardised stylus nib – compatible with all Bamboo Styluses
    • Replaceable standardised inking pen cartridge
    Availability and pricing
    Available from May 2012, Bamboo Stylus duo is priced at £34.90 including VAT. From May 2012, Bamboo Paper for iPad and Android will be available as a free download from Apple's App Store and the Google Play Android marketplace respectively.

For more information, visit this page.

btarunr, Jun 26, 2018
  4. Windows 10 Mail app now lets you write with a stylus pen

Srimadhwa B, Jun 26, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Mail app now lets you write with a stylus pen

1. Windows 10 Mail app now lets you write with a stylus pen - Similar Threads - Mail app lets

2. Lost Stylus Pen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost Stylus Pen: Hi,I recently lost my stylus pen and i was wondering if I could track it without using 'find my devices' since my organization has blocked this feature?thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-stylus-pen/89df397d-9a8e-4b9b-9274-2b41e666ec79
  3. Lost Stylus Pen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost Stylus Pen: Hi,I recently lost my stylus pen and i was wondering if I could track it without using 'find my devices' since my organization has blocked this feature?thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-stylus-pen/89df397d-9a8e-4b9b-9274-2b41e666ec79
  4. Lost Stylus Pen

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Stylus pen highlight stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stylus pen highlight stuck: Recently the pen cursor highlight stuck in the taskbar of every app onenote, word, edge, etc. I used 4 differnt mouse highlight apps and the same problem happend, including Microsoft PowerToys.the mouse works fine, but when I use the pen, the highlight stuck in taskbar as you...
  6. Stylus pen highlight stuck

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stylus pen highlight stuck: Recently the pen cursor highlight stuck in the taskbar of every app onenote, word, edge, etc. I used 4 differnt mouse highlight apps and the same problem happend, including Microsoft PowerToys.the mouse works fine, but when I use the pen, the highlight stuck in taskbar as you...
  7. Asus stylus pen doesn't work well with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Asus stylus pen doesn't work well with Windows 10: Hello, I have an Asus Zenbook Flip 14 with Windows 10. I got it for 3 month now and the Asus pen doesn't seem to work well and I'm not sure what is the problem. When it does work, it works perfectly but sometime the pen doesn't respond properly. I can use it for a few...
  8. Microsoft now lets you run Android apps in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft now lets you run Android apps in Windows 10: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/mohiemen [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i5bi3f/microsoft_now_lets_you_run_android_apps_in/
  9. Stylus pen for Windows Tablet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stylus pen for Windows Tablet: Hi all, I just got a Dell laptop capable of flipping over to use as a tablet. I am interested to use it to draw and write notes. Any apps or cheap stylus to buy? I know some stylus have a “eraser” on the Top for easy erasing, what is a good stylus? And does it erasing work...
  10. Active Stylus pen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Active Stylus pen: is there an active stylus pen that works with HP Pavilion Laptop 15-cs0xxx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/active-stylus-pen/c2cf70e2-9988-41e1-bd02-63b17c17ce74