Windows 10: Windows 10 Mail app, old emails

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail app, old emails in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I want to keep my old emails in the inbox but I don’t know how... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Freddy Paras, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Mail app, old emails

I want to keep my old emails in the inbox but I don’t know how

:)

Freddy Paras, Jul 9, 2020
  2. Michael87 Win User

How to delete outlook emails accounts list in Windows 10 Mail App.

Hi, i want to ask - How i can delete outlook email accounts in Windows 10 mail app.

I use on this mail app only outlook.cz email accounts, i use etc 6 emails accounts. So now i delete 3 email accounts and i use only 2 email accounts.Problem is, when i go to - Mail app - Settings - Accounts managements - Add Account
    i see on the list still my old deleted emails accounts.

I want to ask how i clear history of this accounts on this list or how i cant delete cache from this mail app.

Please do not answer me how to delete account, i know how i can delete email account. I want only delete this list.
    I add any images here. Thanks

Windows 10 Mail app, old emails [​IMG]

Windows 10 Mail app, old emails [​IMG]

Michael87, Jul 9, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Windows 10 Mail app, old emails :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jul 9, 2020
  4. Tetsu Win User

Windows 10 Mail app, old emails

Problems with syncing on Windows 10 mail app

I have 3 accounts (2 gmail, 1 hotmail) on mail app. I can delete, move and do everything from the app without any problems.
    However, on Hotmail, if I will delete or move some mails with the browser, on the app the old (these that I deleted or moved with the browser) mails are still there like I didn't deleted or moved them with my browser. I

Does anyone else has this problem? I don't have that problem with my 2 Gmail accounts but only on my Hotmail, the old mails that I deleted from the browser are still shown on the app.
    Obviously I can delete these old emails again from the app but it would be better if they were syncing with my browser like they should normally do.

Short explanation:

• I delete or move emails from the Windows 10 mail app email: > Everything works fine. On browser I can see the changes.

• I delete or move emails from the browser: > Not working. On Windows 10 app the deleted emails and the ones I moved are still there on inbox like I didn't touched them.

Also, where I can find the location that my emails from the app are stored on the computer?

Tetsu, Jul 9, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Mail app, old emails

1. Windows 10 Mail app, old emails - Similar Threads - Mail app old

2. Sent emails are not appearing in the Windows 10 Mail App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sent emails are not appearing in the Windows 10 Mail App: With Windows 10 Mail ver: 16005.14326.20970.0 working with some email servers results in email not appearing in the Sent folder after being sent. The email is actually sent. not in a Sent Items folder either.With Microsoft Outlook.com WIN10Mail is OK but with the Plusnet...
  3. Windows 10 Mail app won't show old emails in account working via OWA

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mail app won't show old emails in account working via OWA: I've got a work email box based on the exchange server. We can access it from other machines via OWA protocol in a web browser, it works a good but a dedicated app is a more preferable way to work with emails so I set up everything in Win 10 Mail app. Windows 10 Mail app...
  4. Mail app for Windows is not sending emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mail app for Windows is not sending emails: I have an issue with the Mail app for Windows. It stopped sending emails, they are hanging in the outbox. But inbound correspondence gets into inbox without any problems. I have this issue only with the Mail App, Outlookworks as expected. Could you help me fix it?...
  5. Recall email in Windows 10 Mail App

Recall email in Windows 10 Mail App: Good morning, I accidentally sent an email through my company email that contains sensitive and privelaged information and Im hoping to recall it immediately. How can I do this? It was sent last night when I was tired and not double checking the recipient. My GMail account...
  6. Old emails are missing - Mail windows10

Old emails are missing - Mail windows10: HI, When i checked my emails today all emails are missing up to anything older than a week ago. My settings are already set to - "as items arrive". "anytime" and sync options are turned on. PLEASE HELP!...
  7. Emails not syncing in Windows 10 Mail app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Emails not syncing in Windows 10 Mail app: Hi, I wonder if anyone can help with this, I'm going around in circles .. Scenario; Start desktop PC, Windows 10 starts normally. Open Windows 10 Mail and Calendar app to view mail. Mail app opens, it shows mail in inbox list, but no recently synced mail. Click on other...
  8. Windows 10 Mail app not automatically syncing email.

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail app not automatically syncing email.: Hi, I hope someone can help with this problem. The Mail app is no longer syncing my email automatically. I have to open the app and click the sync button manually for email to update. I see the app no longer runs in the background as it did when I first upgraded to...
  9. windows mail app emails disappeared

in Browsers and Email
    windows mail app emails disappeared: Suddenly my e-mails for the past two days have disappeared. They were in the 'inbox' then suddenly the most recent date was two days earlier, I looked in the 'deleted' folder and they are not there, nor at they in any other folder. There are some important messages that I...
  10. Save Email Messages in Windows 10 Mail app

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Save Email Messages in Windows 10 Mail app: How to: Save Email Messages in Windows 10 Mail app How to Save Email Messages in Windows 10 Mail app The Mail and Calendar apps included with Windows 10 help you stay up to date on your email, manage your schedule and stay in touch with people you care about the most....